Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shah Jyoti JugalYour feedback matters!
Small pieces of stone come out with that juice only and directly enter into intestine and with stool they pass out easily.
It does not cause any pain because medicine prescribed here provide relaxation to muscles and opens the ducts so stones will remove easily.
Give a look to this image of stones removal from gall bladder and removed stones.
she is 1 month pregnant. She is 26 and have very lean body. She just recovered from thyroid 3 months ago. Does this effect on baby? We have not consulted any doctor yet regarding pregnancy. .she is having little stomach pain sometime. .and how frequently we should get checked by doctor during pregnancy period?
I had unprotected sex with my husband last night. Now I am worried about it so I wnt to tk ipill is it safe or not because we are not ready for pregnancy. Please give me better suggestion.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.
The body needs time to repair itself. Lack of sleep can upset the body's metabolism and possibly hasten the onset of age-related conditions.
She is waiting for the periods to occur as the date has been passed (27-7-2016). She has the symptoms occurs from 15 july but the periods have not come. She was having Parsley water with honey and every morning and green tea in noon for weight loss. She also exercise and was on dieting for last 3 weeks.
I am 35 Weeks Pregnant and my hemoglobin level Is now 7.7 what to do? Is it any dangerous in delivery section? Whether it will affect to me or my baby?
Vitiligo: 10 Important Facts
Vitiligo is a disease in which the pigment cells of the skin are destroyed in certain areas.
Symptoms and signs of vitiligo include loss of skin color in the form of depigmented, or white patches of skin in any location on the body.
Vitiligo can be focal and localized to one area, or it may affect several different areas of the body.
The exact cause of vitiligo is unknown, although mostly believe that it is an autoimmune condition in which the body's immune system mistakenly attacks and destroys certain cells within the body.
Most people who have vitiligo will develop the condition prior to age 40; about half develop it before age 20.
Vitiligo may have a genetic component, as the condition tends to run in families.
Vitiligo is not painful and does not have significant health consequences; however, it can have emotional and psychological consequences.
Some treatments can reduce the severity of the condition, but it can be difficult to cure.
There is no known way to prevent vitiligo.
There are some home remedies which may improve appearance.
I am suffering from skin allergy on my arm it's like ringworm I used many cream like ring guard and panderm while using this cream it's ok but again it's started pliz suggest me how to cure this.
I am suffering from light periods. It only finishes on third day. M basically unmarried 32 year kindly suggest.
Usg shows no cyst and does not state pcos. Reports are normal. But as lh is high and insulin is high I am worried. What should i do?
Hello doc, I had a sex with my partner last night and he shoot sperms in me just wanted to know is there any chances to get pregnant? My last menstrual cycle date was 31st may 2017.
It is the self-stimulation of the genitals to achieve sexual arousal to the point of climax.Some women also use stimulation of the vagina to masturbate or use 'sex toys' such as Vibrator.
Masturbation is a very common behaviour,even in people who have sexual relations with a partner.In one study ,95%of the men and 89%of the females reported positively.In young children,it is a normal part of a growing child's exploration of his or her body.
Masturbation is a safe sexual alternative for people who wish to avoid pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases.
It is also necessary when a man must give the semen sample for infertility test or sperm donation.
While it was once regarded as a perversion and sign of a mental problem, masturbation is now considered a normal healthy sexual activity.
Masturbation is regarded a problem if it inhibits sexual activity due to guilt complex ,with a partner, is done in public and causes sufficient distress to the person
It may cause distress if it is done compulsively and?or interferes with daily chores.
I have a friend who is 20 year old, during her periods she used to suffer from intense stomachache. Is there any solution?
Hello. My friend ,she had unprotected sex with her boyfriend. In may. and now she also did pregnancy test ,its showing positive result and she too did not got period since last two month . . She is 19 year old. What should we do? We want abortion. please suggest.
Some people have a greater tendency to accumulate fat in specific areas of the body. Any amount of exercise or diet may not help in getting rid of this. In such cases, people can opt for liposuction, as it is a good option to get rid of this fat (usually in the upper arms, upper thighs, belly area and buttocks).
Liposuction is a term which literally means suctioning out the fat (lipo = fat). A blunt cannula (needle) is inserted into the body which sucks out the excessive fat. Laser or heat may be used in the target area to loosen the fat molecules, making it easier to remove them. Read on to know some of the other benefits of liposuction in addition.
1. Each person has a tendency to accumulate weight in different areas and may not be able to lose it with the required exercise and treatment. In these people, liposuction helps in losing fat and in improving body shape and contour.
2. Almost instantaneous results, as the procedure is done in a couple of hours. There could be mild swelling in the area that was treated, but that may not last for more than a week.
3. In people with lipomas, which are benign fatty tumours, liposuction can completely remove them.
4. In men with excessive female hormones, gynecomastia is common (breast development in men), which can be very embarrassing. Liposuction can rescue them and can help these men by providing a complete cure.
5. Prolonged effect on the person’s weight as the fat does not accumulate immediately. Also, the weight gained will be distributed evenly and not concentrated in one particular area.
6. It can be a good remedy for excessive sweating in the armpits and chafing in the thighs.
7. Maintaining it requires lifestyle modification like healthy eating and regular exercise, which most people tend to follow, as they have seen the wonderful results of having a good shapely body.
8. The procedure also removes a lot of inflammatory cells, which are responsible for chronic conditions like osteoarthritis and heart disease. By reducing the inflammatory cells, liposuction reduces the risks of these diseases.
9. Removing excessive fat in the midsection and abdominal area can improve posture and discomfort that is common in seated positions. It can also reduce back pain and discomfort due to improper postures.
10. Removing excess fat reduces the insulin requirements as there is less amount of fat and therefore sugar to burn. This reduces the onset of type 2 diabetes.
Liposuction is a quick fix to fat accumulation, but a detailed discussion with doctor on what to expect during and after the procedure should be the deciding factor, whether or not should you choose it.