Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Shah Hemendra CYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old and my eyes very weak I can't see any distance thing clearly so give me the better suggestion.
From today morning my eyes is burning n panning also its became red, can you help me to know what to do?
I have number -6.5 in both eyes I want to remove my glasses with laser surgery is this safe for my eyes?
I have problem to see in the darkness. As this is hereditary problem and my father is also suffering from it, is there any solution to it?
I m highly myopic having peripaillary cnvm in right eye since 3 years. Condition is stable with 7 avastin injectiopns. I am attending for follow up for every 3 months. Will my condition improve by any kind of treatment or I will be with this fear that I may loose my vision one day and become blind ?
Hello my hubby has night blindness in left eye as congenital. He is 33 years old. What is treatment on this? I am 34years old. We got married ago 4 yrs. We both are deaf dumb. I got miscarriage ago 3 years 1st time. After that I consulted to Dr. but not become successfully nowadays for pregnancy. My USG report n all blood reports r normal. His semen report also normal. Only my ovulation is late i. E. On 17th day. Can hubby's problem (night blindness) become in baby in future? My all families n his all families r normal. My mummy papa got married in relationship n his mummy papa also. I am in tension please help me.
I am suffering with bad dreams like I see my self stuck in someplace where I don't get out like a maze or something I see people talking showing way but that ends in dead-end and due to this I am having negative thoughts too.
My wife is at 37 week pregnancy. Till now all lab and scan results show everything normal other than thyroid which was treated. Today bp rises up to 140/90. She hasn't any headache or vision problems. Whether termination of pregnancy is advisable? If we are going early termination whether health of mother and child will be affected?
I have thin eyebrows from my childhood. I visited a Dr. He prescribed me to use gloria eye drop. Now it is unavailable. Please suggest some substitute of this?
Problems in vision are a common occurrence these days; various factors such as spending a lot of time looking at smartphones and computers are a major cause of these problems. There are various natural remedies which can help you improve your eyesight, they are:
- Wash, especially after coming back from outside, your eyes regularly: Washing your eyes regularly with water helps in clearing out debris from the eyes and relaxing the eye muscles.
- Eat Healthy: Eating a healthy diet that has lots of fruits and vegetables are good for the eyes as they contain important nutrients such as vitamin A. You should include foods such as carrots, fish oil, cabbage and eggs in your diet.
- Carrots: Carrots are a good source of phosphorus, calcium, vitamin A and iron which are very good for your eyesight. You may consume carrot in the form of juices or salads.
- Almonds and other nuts:Nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for the eyes.
- Walk barefoot: Walking barefoot on green grass is therapeutic for your eyes as it enhances your eye power. It is recommended you walk early in the morning to get maximum benefits.
- Eye exercises: You should do various eye exercise to improve your eyesight as these exercises help in rejuvenating muscles of the eye. The muscles in the eye are strengthened which leads to better vision.
- Triphala remedy: This is a treatment that combines three herbal fruits which treat various eye disorders, eye weaknesses and hair problems. Triphala helps in eliminating toxins from your body and make your eyes healthy.
- Reduce screen time: Avoid extra working hours on computers and mobiles as far as possible. Especially playing video games. This can save you from computer vision syndrome.
- Avoid frequent rubbing of eyes: This habit can lead to frequent infections and shedding of eyelashes . Also, this is one of the causes of dark circles.
- Proper sleep: Importance of proper rest to the eyes cannot be denied and is equally important in general wellbeing.
Lastly, if anything is bothering your eyes seek help immediately before the problem increases.