Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShahYour feedback matters!
Ayurveda believes that the beauty of the skin is linked to your overall health. You can have a glowing skin only when your heart and other organs are working properly. The glow comes from within rather than by applying lotions and artificial creams for fairness and flawlessness. It has to be kept in mind that the nutrients and the toxins produced in the body circulates within via the bloodstream. Toxins produced due to vata, pitta and kapha doshas or imbalances are circulated by the circulating rasa dhatu in the body. These hamper the beauty of your skin and overall personality. The toxins damage or destroy the cells in the organs. Therefore, you must start bringing balance to the doshas to get back your natural beauty. Remember, your skin is vulnerable to the imbalances in the doshas. Excess pitta can leave your skin looking dull, pigmented and lusterless. If your skin is oily and the pores are clogged, you might have excess Kapha.
Here are some tips for staying beautiful naturally by addressing the dosha imbalances and flushing your system on time:
- You must drink plenty of water to keep your system clean and free from accumulation of toxins. According to American Journal of Nutrition women in their mid-age with sufficient amount of vitamin C had wrinkle-free skin. They looked young and vitamin. Vitamin C plays a vital role in the production of collagen. It also catalyses collagen repairs. You can have food rich in vitamin C. Thus, you can eat leafy green vegetables and citrus fruits for best results on regular basis. It is always advisable to quit smoking in order to have younger and fairer spotless skin. Smoking is responsible for the release of an enzyme called metalloproteinases. This enzyme is responsible for damage to skin cells.You must not eat too much of sweet stuffs as they can cause beauty disaster. Excess sugar leads to the production of advanced glycation end products by attaching itself to lipids and proteins. This would hamper your skin and its collagen.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly. It is important for you to exfoliate your skin daily. It removes the dead cells from the outer layer and allows the skin to breathe and look fresh.
- Make sure that you go for excretion on regular basis and have a proper bowel movement without any problem. You can have a cup of lukewarm water regularly early in the morning empty stomach to have a better bowel movement.
- There are certain herbs like neem, manjistha, turmeric and tulsi, which enhance your skin quality and improve circulation. You can apply them as face-packs. It is also a good practice to undertake regular warm oil massage. It improves circulation and nourishes the skin to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.type diabetes
How to get rid of eye hollowness naturally .n is there any eye cream n medicine affected on these deep circles.
I use to have pimple on my face now I'm left with acne scars and I don't know why my skin tone keeps on changing sometime I look dark and sometime very fair is it because of the sun rays or pollution I even cover my fave while going out. What should I do?
I am 68 years old man and I have problem of some projected like balloon objects formed in the anus. What is the remedy for that?
Hey sir，mam my problem is about my face colour before fiew days my face take a blackness can you please solved it.
I have black big spots under eyes upper check zone and when ever I go gym it gets more it is not the sun effect cuz I am not practicing our door and I also use sun block lotion during the day, help me and say what is the reason.
My face is looking dull means more darker than my neck and hands. Also my face is having so much of whiteheads and blackheads. How can I overcome it? Please suggest me some diet plan or some nuts that can consume which heals my face problem.
Hi my daughter's complexion is very dark she is 9 yrs old can pls pls pls suggest me good home remedies for her or any cream or medicines and can dryfruits, fruits, juices make difference in skin colour if she takes as of now she is nt taking all this so pls help and give me right advice. Thank you.
I am basically looks good in colour but due to playing cricket everyday in Sun my colour turns to black. I just want my colour back. What should I do.
My mother have a great problem due to heat . She can't go in sunlight even the heat of sunlight is harmful for her. She got energy and dark spots on skin. please tell some natural way.
Ayurveda believes that the human body is made of 3 doshas kapha, pitta and vata. Most illnesses are a result of imbalance between these three doshas and dominance of patterns and symptoms of one of the three doshas.
Melanin is the pigment that gives the skin its color; higher the pigment levels, darker the complexion. Hyperpigmentation is caused due to excessive melanin deposition, commonly in certain areas of the skin like the face leading to blemishes and dark spots. In fair complexioned people, this could be an aesthetic issue, affecting the personality of the individual.
The following are some common causes of hyperpigmentation:
- Overexposure to sunlight: Direct exposure to sunlight without use of sunscreen.
- Environmental pollutants: Dust and other chemicals, especially in areas with high levels of pollution are more prone to hyperpigmentation.
- Cosmetic products: If they contain chemicals like silicone and hydroquinone, over a long period of time, can produce dark spots.
- Antibiotics and hormone treatments: As a side effect, some antibiotics and hormones used as oral contraceptive pills can produce spots.
- Viral infections like herpes: The scars from infections like herpes and chickenpox would take time to heal completely and can be a cosmetic issue.
Hormonal issues may cause hyperpigmentation and in that case, we need to supplement herbal tablets for better result and better skin health and glow.
Now, let us look at some simple, herbal ways to manage these:
Natural exfoliation of skin: Wash the skin regularly with plain water before heading out and after returning.
Aloe vera juice can be used as a cleanser and toner followed by applying vitamin E oil.
Use the following natural face packs:
- Turmeric: Known for its skin lightening properties, turmeric can be mixed with milk or aloe vera pulp or ghee and applied on the skin. Alternately, plain turmeric can be rubbed on the skin once or twice a day to reduce blemishes.
- Lemon Juice: Application of plain lime juice is considered as an excellent way to reduce dark spots and blemishes.
- Sandalwood: Believed to have great benefits on the skin. Mixed with honey or milk or plain sandalwood as a paste is very beneficial to the skin.
- Tomato juice: Mixed with honey is also believed to be good for skin complexion.
- Water: Drinking lots of water keeps the skin hydrated and helps the skin keep pigmentation at bay. There would be a natural glow and elasticity of the skin, which is very visible.
In addition to these food substances, there are a lot of topical applications like oils (kumkumadi oil, nalpamaradi oil, eladi oil, and kanaka oil). The treatment should be holistic in that along with topical applications there should be overall reduced exposure to sun and sufficient water consumption to wash off toxins and dead skin cells. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
How do I reduce my tummy within one month. And I have tan patches in my face what should I do to get a clear and glow skin face.
5 acts that can rid you of dark circles
Dark circles are a very common cause of concern for most people around the world. More than 50% of the world's females are troubled with dark circles as the major cause of affecting their beauty. If you are one of those women, here are 5 factors you must work on to rid yourself of dark circles.
1. Identify the type of dark circle that you have
Dark circles are mainly of three types, namely blue circles, brown circles and hyperpigmentation circles. To rid yourself of dark circles, it is extremely important for you to find out the type of dark circle that you have, because without knowing so, you can never find the appropriate remedy for your problem.
2. Detect the reason why you have dark circles under your eyes
Dark circles are caused due to a variety of reasons, ranging from hereditary causes to health and stress related reasons. Some of the common reasons why dark circles are caused include-
- liver problems
- excessive exposure to sunlight
- dehydration etc.
3. Find out what treatment suits you
Dark circles can be treated using a number of ways like natural aids, such as almond oil, rose water, lemon juice etc.; cosmetic surgical procedures; use of creams and lotions; use of a dermal filler or laser therapy and so on and so forth. You need to search for the appropriate cure for your problem.
4. Be aware of the side effects
Another important factor that you must consider while trying to get rid of your dark circles is to be aware of the side effects that can be caused by the treatment that you are opting for. Certain creams and lotions can cause itching, swelling or stinging. Light therapy may result in temporary puffiness. You must discuss with a physician your skin type and the possible side effects because that would be a more effective way to address the problem.
5. Ensure a proper lifestyle for yourself
Getting rid of dark circles cannot happen simply by treating the problem from the outside. You must also make sure to eliminate all the self-induced causes of your dark circles. It is important for you to quit excessive smoking, drinking and other personal habits that may be the root cause of your predicament. You must also make certain that you get adequate sleep and learn to manage stress.
Related Tip: Quickie Home Remedies for Skin Allergies