Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShahYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, Im 22 yr./F. I want to improve my face color. Firstly I want to get fair face. Sun exposed body parts also becoming dark. Im having small black spots too on my face. My face is little oily around nose. Pls suggest something which will make and retain my face fair. I never used any fairness creams expect home remedies. Pls help me to get fair skin. Thanks in advance.
Respected Doctor, I am suffering from skin problem some time my skin become red and feel very itching on the same parts of the red skin this problem is from last 2 years. Please solve my problem and suggest some medicines.
I am 21 years old and living in the United States and from September 2016, I've been suffering from rectal bleeding and pain. It's recurring, sometimes stays for 3-4 weeks or even more, sometimes for 2-3 days. II've started eating fibrous food so my stool isn't even hard anymore, but still the rectal bleeding keeps back coming after every other week. The doctors here gave an external rectal exam and found no external hemorrhoids, and suggested that either they're internal or it could be a fissure. They gave an ointment, Hydrocortisone Acetate Pramoxine HCI cream, which didn't work for me. When I pass stool during these times, it pains a lot, almost unbearable. And on the tissue paper, there's bright red blood. I take warm showers and eat fibrous food, but the pain remains for at least 12-14 hours.
I am facing skin problem in my hands. The skin of hands becomes hard and than skin cracks and somewhere deep cuts like blood seems to be visible . When I awake in morning , it feels itching. The problem is more swere in tips of the fingers. This had happened from almost 1 month . I had tried several medicines like Halotop s cream Dipsalic cream Diprovate cream But if no use. Kindly suggest what is this happened and why and how to treat it. Thanx.
Hi sir I had so many pimples on my face, now its gone but pores are there how to close that all & to get fairness,
I am 65 years and i have developed skin allergy.There are red colour rashes on whole body with with swellings on face below eyes which become more after taking a bath. I have been advised Allegra180 but the doctor which i have for 10-15 days without much relief. Please Advise me
Hello doctor, I'm suffering from fungal infection on scalp. My hairs going fall due to it. I can easily feel oily scalp without applying any oily product. please give me prescription to get rid of fungal infection permanently. Thanks.
Acne (characterized by the clogging of hair follicles because of the excess oil and the dead skin cells) is one of the most common skin conditions, especially among women and it can bring about a lot of social anxiety as well as self esteem issues in people who suffer from it acutely. Acne may be caused by a host of factors such as lifestyle issues, diet, hormonal problems and heredity. To tackle these issues, homeopathy has some really effective medications which can be used to treat it holistically rather than just on the surface of the skin.
Let’s have a look at these medications.
1. Pulsatilla: A commonly used homeopathic medication, Pulsatilla is a very versatile medication that is used to treat many ailments. It is very effective on young girls who have just hit puberty and are suffering from acne breakouts. Pulsatilla is very effective in treating acne triggered by irregular and infrequent periods. Many girls who complained of acne breakouts just before the start of menstrual flow stated that they were greatly benefitted by the use of Pulsatilla.
2. Dulcamara: Many women and even some men complain about acne breakouts especially during season change. This happens when the hotter season changes in to the colder season or even the other way around. Dulcamara is a great medication to handle these break-outs during the change of seasons.
3. Silica: This is a medication made from sand or silica and is very effective in treating cases of pus within the acne. Silica is very effective in countering acne caused due to irregularities in the immune system. This medication is effective if the person is of a thin and slim build and is quite sensitive to cold air or water.
4. Natrum Muriaticum: If your acne is caused by hormonal discrepancies caused by conditions such as PCOD (enlarged ovaries marked by the formation of tiny cysts), or other reproductive organ disturbances, then Natrum Muriaticum is the best medication to treat your acne. This is also very effective in treating acne in both young boys and girls who are suffering due to hormonal changes within the body. It can also help curb excessive oil secretion on your skin to control acne.
5. Calcaria Sulphuricum: Sulphur related medications are another common treatment option for acne, although they have to be mixed and matched with other ingredients to properly target the causes. Sulphur also has great effectiveness on acne with pus formation. Ideal patients who should be administered Calcaria Sulphuricum may exhibit intolerance towards heat and would generally like to be in the cold. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.