Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShahYour feedback matters!
Home remedies for skin whitening. I have a little dark skin n it was not clear. please suggest hou to improve the skin texture. And hou get crystal clear skin.
Sir. I am usually suffering from the cracking of heels of my legs. Whats the solution to control them.
I met with an accident near about 2 years ago everything is fine but just it left the scars on my both hands what to do to get rid from this scars as it looks so bad.
I m 23 years old girl. I have dark circles around my eyes my skin is very fair so it looks more prominent. How can I get rid of this.
I am 29 years old female. I have pigmentation problem. My skin is dark in some parts of my face but comparatively fair in arms, neck etc. I have sensitive acne prone skin. Please advise on how to have clear flawless skin. Is lemon suitable suitable for my skin type?
My child is of 3 years and his weight is only 13 kgs and he is having dark circles and pockets under eye so what is the reason behind this and what can i do for this please tell me.
Hello myself jeet I am from Jaipur .I lost my fair skin before 3 years my skin was having medium complexion .and in childhood I was totally fair enough .but nowadays my skin becoming dull and dark day by day .pls help me doctor. Maybe it is because sunburn or pollution .whatever .pls doctor help me to getting my skin complexion back .thank you.
I'm using melacare cream to fair the facial skin tone but when I stop using it. I'm again get black colored skin. Tell me the solution or another cream to fair the facial skin.
What should I do to remove my dark circle? Can I use kojivit gel cream or melaglow cream under eye or on eyelid? If not then pls suggest an another eye cream with its price. Pls help sir or mam.
I am 23 year old. And I have a whiteheads and blackheads problems back 2 year. please suggest me some natural products.
Melasma is a condition that causes the skin to bear a patchy appearance with dark and discoloured segments. It is also commonly known as chloasma when it is found in pregnant women. This is a condition that can be found in women more commonly than it is found in men. Let us cast a glance on the symptoms, causes, as well as the ways of identifying and treating this condition.
- Identifying Melasma: There are many symptoms with which one can identify and recognise Melasma. These include brownish coloured patches that may appear on the cheeks, forehead, chin and even the bridge of the nose. These patches will usually be much darker than the actual skin colour of the patient, which makes them stand out even more prominently. One will generally see these symmetrical patches on either sides of the face and other parts of the body that are left exposed to the Sun for prolonged hours, on a regular basis. These symptoms can help you in identifying the condition, in which case you must immediately see a dermatologist who will help in formal diagnosis and immediate treatment.
- Causes: The causes of Melasma are unknown so far. Sensitivity to estrogen and progesterone are also considered as the cause behind the advent of this skin condition, especially during menopause and for women who regularly take birth control and other hormonal pills for any other ailment. Constant exposure to the Sun can also alter the cells that create and control one's pigment also known as melanocytes.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of Melasma is done with the help of a physical examination that will study the area that has been affected. Thereafter, the doctor may perform the wood's lamp examination where a light is held up against the skin so that the doctor can check the depth of the skin that has been affected. A biopsy may be conducted for more severe cases by taking a small portion of skin tissue and examining under the microscope.
- Treatment: Most women report that Melasma disappears on its own. These patches slowly fade after delivery, or once the birth control pills and hormonal therapy stop. One needs to use a good sunscreen at all times of the day. A light makeup helps to camouflage the condition. The dermatologist can also ask you to use certain medicated creams that can help in fading the patches to a great extent. Also, chemical peels and dermabrasion are other mild procedures that can be carried out in such cases, to exfoliate the top layer of the skin. Q switched laser helps to treat the resistant dermal melasma cases. One must remember that these ointments and procedures do not guarantee that the condition will not recur in the future. In several patients, Melasma needs maintenance treatment to prevent recurrence.
Mujhe pith pe 1 year se funsi hai. Or ab wo black dots ka shape Le rahi hai. please tell about ideas to control this.
Hi I'm suffering from herpes. I got scars all over my body cause of it is there any possible way to heal it? I'm 25 years old male.
Hi. I bought this serum of vit c 20%and hyaluronic acid and vit c with amino acid blend and fluric acid .can I use this serum with makeup when I out. Or there's may cause damage to my face skin please answer and these ingredients are they of benefits?
Stress and fatigue as well as hormonal issues and genetically inherited conditions may leave a mark on our faces, and the eyes in particular. We talk about getting under-eye puffiness, yet we fail to notice that some of us also experience the ill effects of another issue: eyes that look hollow. This issue is particularly evident on more thin faces. As a general rule, ladies who experience them say that they look tired even when they aren't. For some ladies, they start seeing hollows in the under eye area in their mid-30s. As they grow older, the procedure accelerates and gives them a tired and old appearance.
Causes: So what causes a hollow to happen? The fat cushions that line the drop and start to leave the area with an empty look. This creates a less than flattering look which also looks dark and unsightly. Some of the fixes for this problem are as follows:
Filler Fix: Hyaluronic corrosive is successful in filling the affected areas under the eyes, when the tissue is injected with it. The best choice is hyaluronic corrosive filler, for example, Restylane or Juvéderm Voluma, in combination with the surface medicines for the skin.
Lasting Fix: A lower eyelift or blepharoplasty surgery can expel any free skin under the eyes that gives a hollow look. The fat can be repositioned or added to smooth out depressed skin.
Product Fix: Applying cucumber cuts and items with vitamin C can also help. It can diminish the dark circles that occasionally come with eye hollows. If you find that you have dark circles as well, a solution of hydroquinone can help up under-eye shadows.
Utilize an eye cream with hyaluronic corrosive as one of the fixings.
Use hyaluronic corrosive alone on the influenced region, being exceptionally cautious not to get it in your eyes.
Some of the natural strategies are:
- Rest: This is the genuine, essential and a viable home solution for hollow eyes. As said before, a depressed eye usually calls for more rest.
- Almond Oil: Apply almond oil under the eyes a few times each day. Almond oil is rich in Vitamin E, a sustaining vitamin for glowing skin.
- Raw Potato Juice: Raw potatoes are equally important to heal sore eyes and dark circles. Cut the potatoes and lay it on the affected spot for around 20 minutes.
- Utilized tea packs: With rich cell reinforcements, utilizing tea packs advances blood flow. The sore and darker skin gets renewed.
- Cucumber: Any eye based solution without cucumber is incomplete. Get some rest by setting cut cucumber on eyes and wake up with new, restored and sparkling eyes.