Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. ShahYour feedback matters!
Sir mere wife ke acidity se gas bahut banti hai. Mai kafi sari Ayurveda vikalp apna chuka hoon par koi fark nai pdta..
Is masturbate harmful for a male? How to control it? Will it badly effect in our future life after marriage?
I have been found diabetic 161/327. Pls suggest the diet plan and precautions and necessary to be followed.
I have been taking novelon for 6 days now so now is it effective and there would be no issues if I get involve in intercourse without using condom ?
Obesity is rapidly evolving as a public health issue for our country and as educated people we are responsible in contributing to the ever increasing problem. So what is there that leads to weight gain despite our all effort? The simplest answer is ignorance! Most of the person who are trying hard to curb on weight gain do not succeed in doing so due to inadequate and poor gathered information. Remaining hungry is not the solution for weight loss and we need to inculcate good habits in ourselves smartly to sustain it for long time, else you will loose kilos in few months and regain much more than that .This cycle would continue until we understand the basic of healthy eating.
So the important aspect is to make consistent and slow changes in our lifestyle to sustain ideal weight.
There are few bad habits to watch for:
- Fizzy drinks: Most of fizzy drinks are full of calories and they go down easy the throat. But before we realize we make our system take in loads of calories. Try to restrict on your soft drinks and prefer other beverages like lemon juice and coconut water, both of which can be refreshing with minimal calories.
- TV watching: Eating while watching TV is something which is a very prominent cause of gaining fat. Usually while on screen we tend to forget how much we have taken in and most of time we realize this when a packet full of chips becomes empty!!
- Lack of sleep: It has been shown that due to lack of sleep our hormone cycle gets disturbed and the cortisol levels change, leading to weight gain. Second if we remain awake for long time we tend to eat more , there by gaining extra calories.
- Shopping when hungry: Research has shown that when we buy our grocery when we are hungry, you tend to buy things which are easy to grab and are high in calorie dense. Hence always have a healthy food before you go for shopping.
- Desserts: Eating something after main course often leads to high calorie food intake like ice cream, sweets. So instead of these, try to take simple deserts like lemon water, or something non caloric. Best is to avoid it completely.
- Time of meal: Most of the time we try to postpone or skip our meal, ultimately this leads to severe hunger, making us eat whatever we can grab immediately. Most of the time this is high caloric fast food. Always plan your meals and carry healthy food items with you like fruits, sandwiches.
- Fat free/ sugar free food: Fat free or sugar free foods are not calorie free food items. We should always look for the portion size and amount of calorie we are going to have.
- Lack of exercise: Not taking time out for your regular exercise makes you gain weight and also makes you lazy.
- Going out to eat: Frequent outings leads to increase in the consumption of food high in calorie, sugar and salt, leading to weight gain. Restrict your outings to not more than once or twice a month.
- Dehydration: Drink lots of water, so that you keep on flushing out harmful toxins.
So to avoid being obese eat healthy and exercise regularly.
I have acidity from 4-5 hours. And I take DIGENE. And there is very great pain. Please suggest me any method or medicine so that I can control it
I am 61 years old suffering from internal Hemorrhoid since one year. As I am a diabetic for the last 20 years I dont want to undergo surgery. What is alternative to get rid of this problem.
I am 35 years old I am 90 kgs with height 5" 7, my father is having diabetes from past 18 years my mother is from last 3 years so far I am not diabetic wt precautions should I need to take wt tests should I under go.
I have problem to bleeding through noise any time. I want please give any medics to the effect. Then I feeling better. Otherwise I will always suffering from pain.
I m suffering from migraine from last 2 days, yesterday went to neurologist n migraine is confirmed plus no abnormal EEG. Had 1st dose yesterday evening n in morning my body has red rashes all over. Consult doctor as per him medicines will not cause allergy. Please suggest. Medicine prescribed are: Richaxon, Ezso, Divva OD, Toficalm, augmentin 625. Now Augmentin n Ezso has been stopped and Azithral 500 has been started.
Doctors, kindly tell the reasons for the degradation of facial skin, burning and itching. Also, all the reasons for small penis size in normal condition and how to Improve it.
I am M/64/ 6'/80 kgs having DM II, HT for past 12 yrs. Cholesterol 136 Triglycerides 126 HDL 42 VLDL 25 LDL 69 CRP 1.0 HB 1AC 7.5 I have been feeling breathless for past several years on vigorous walk. Never took it seriously until a doctor friend told for heart check up. Echo OK, TMT-- no major issue. Walked 7-5 minutes. Thallium Stress OK. Doctor says heart is enlarged. Other says it is OK and for Breathlessness he says vasal is suppressed and creates this issue Leading almost sedentary life style. Beside medicines for DM II and HTN, Cardiologist prescribed the following medicines. Lasix OD, Carvidon TDS Ranx 500 Myonit 2.6 BD. out OD ANy Advice Please Thanks.
Iam losing weight quickly, I have used many type of medicine but no use please solve my problem and treat me, because that problem I have no sleep and no rest I had a lot of headache please help me.
Have diabetes and am fed up with allopathy medicines and some times do not get one medicine at shops for months together pl suggest any natural medicine so that the level can be maintained and the other side effects be eradicated.
Sir before two years I have affected by bipolar Affective disorder and suffering from it what should I do for it currently I am an engineer in ntpl. Give me suggestions.
Causes of iron deficiency anemia include
Blood loss, lack of iron in diet, inability of body to absorb iron as in intestinal diseases like celiac disease,pregnancy when iron stores are already low in the woman.