Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Shah

General Physician, Mumbai

Dr. Shah General Physician, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah is an experienced General Physician in Jogeshwari West, Mumbai. You can consult Dr. Shah at Dr Shah Piles Clinic in Jogeshwari West, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Shah on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr Shah Piles Clinic

No-139, Markaz View Building, SV Road, Excel Industries, Near 24 Karat Cinema, Jogeshwari West. Landmark: Near 24 Karat Cinema, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Shah

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I had a sex for first time .and my timing for sex was only about 5-6 shots. Is their any worry about it?

Homeopath, Mumbai
Hello! It's first time so it happens! For good sex life stay away from these things addictions to alcohol, smoking masturbation! Avoid oily spicy fatty food! Avoid anxiety and stress! Eat healthy stay healthy.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have asthma I cannot able to sleep properly because of this. I feel some burning sensation in heart in middle od the night I get up due to this. What should I do to overcome this?

BSc - Food Science & Nutrition, PGD in Sports Nutrition and Dietitics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Hello, Confirm if you suffer from sleep apnea.Avoid having late night dinners and make sure the dinner is light and non spicy. Stay up for at least 2 hours post dinner. .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am Having problem with stomach. When ever I eat I need to go to washroom. Going washroom 4 to 5 times a day.

General Physician, Faridabad
Take tab flagyl 400 three times a day and tab rantac 150 morning empty stomach and before dinner for 5 days. Take tab meftal spas when you have stomachache. It will help. Thank you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mom 67 years old, has breathlessness and weak voice, has gone to ent, but still no cure! doctor says left vocal cord is slightly blocked? even after drinking water she coughs! what do we do further? please advice

Pulmonologist, Faridabad
Left vocal cord paralysis/weakness, which can cause spill of liquid into upper airways causing cough. Have second opinion from ent spe. Vocal cord paralysis is not good
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Regarding my regular life intercourse, during night time after my work I'm feeling much tired which restricts me to involve in my normal life with my wife. And I'm not able to getting erection at time. I'm afraid of loosing my man power. Please advise me. It's been three months since I got married, and I love kids. If I need to go for intercourse I feel incomplete to fulfil my wife desire.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Do meditation regularly Have some rest in daytime Take Cap gokhshur by Himalaya 2....2 Cap ashwagandha by Himalaya 2....2 Use Himcolin gel before intercourse All for 3 to 6 mths Avoid oily spicy and fast food Take salads and fruits more Take vegetables juices and soups more Reduce your weight.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I work on computer more then 1 hr then I suffer from headache. please help me

MBBS, DNB, Diploma Dyslipidemia, CCEBDM, CCMTD
General Physician, Gurgaon
It's because of the continuous mental fatigue. Increase your liquid intake and start taking frequent breaks during work. Don't stare at computer screen for long. Get your eyes tested every year.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor my penis too small about 4" only so I want enlarge my penis using penis enlargement machine and sandal oil doctor is there any side effect or future sexual problem having sandal oil and machine please help me.

MD - Alternate Medicine
General Physician, Palwal
No method can increase the size of penis pls bevaire of false adds on media small penis is a mith it has nothing to do with sexual gratification or producticity the length of vagina is 3 to 4 cms and god has created this organ acordingly a 4 inch length is more than suficient for both purpuses how ever no side efect of the mathod you r using tell if you are able to gain in length.
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi while having sex I loose erection due to which I am unable to have sex with my wife kindly help me to improve erection, I don't smoke neither I drink.

General Physician, Chennai
Do kegel exercises which will strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and will improve penile erection.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years male. I usually have night fall. And a very much premature ejaculation. I mean its too short less than one minute.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Common treatment options for premature ejaculation include behavioral techniques, topical anesthetics, oral medications and counseling. Treatment can be decided after proper medical evaluation consult physician.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir kuchh din pahle mai wife ke bare me puchha tha Uska cough kam nahi ho raha hai last 6 month se, sputum afb 3 times kara chuka hoon all negative aaya hai Par HRCT me koch dikha raha hai wo bhi? Marks hai Symptoms evening fever nahi hai, weight loss nahi hai only cough ka problem hai par usko allergic test me problem hai Sir mai kya karoon pl suggest Sir aur ek questions sputum AFB agar negative aa raha hai to TB medicine de sakte hai kya.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Home Remdy- 1-Drink tea with basil leaves or add ginger and black pepper in it. 2-Salted hot water gargling also helps. Treatment- 1-Take 2-2 teaspoonful of pranacharya kasantak by mixing it in hot water twice daily. 2-Sitopaladi, praval and tankan bhasm churna taken with honey can also bring relief. .Consume this 3 to 4 times a day for relief from cough; Diet-stay away from cold drinks and milk when having cough.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hey My name is Anas Am suffering from pilonidal sinus Eventually I am having severe pain also All I wanted to know is that how to get rid off this problem, operation is the only solution.

Homeopath, Delhi
There are very good medicines available in homeopathy which can treat pilonidal sinus without surg like myristica, silicea, hepar, bell, etc. But prescription depends on your history. So you can either consult a homeopath in your area or can consult me via Lybrate.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had an internal piles problem and I had tried few homemade remedies but it doesn't work what can I do further for curing piles.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Ahmedabad
Dear lybrate user, homemade remedy will work if you go through this diet regime. Eat fibres, legumes, peas, broccoli etc. Drink enough water. Do yoga swimming walking regularly. If there is urge then go to the toilet immediately. Avoid straining. And along with all of above you should switch to homeopathic mode of treatment. We are just a click away.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I think, sperm passed during urination. I have noticed it couple of time. I do mastburate twice in month. I am 27 and weight is 80. I feel pain in back. How can I cured this with normal treatment?

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- Sticky material going with your urine is the prostratic secretion (Fluid from prostrate gland) which generally comes during seminal ejaculation. Due to improper tone of genital muscles and due to bloating of lower abdomen person suffers from these symptoms. It may cause sexual/general weakness if not treated properly. Ayurvedic medicines can cure your problem very effectively.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sept 2016 me musko degu ho gaya jiska teartment manie karwaya ma up police me hu traning time hua tha thik hone ke bad manie trning fir suru kr di but dec. Month se sar dard chakkar se prsaan ho gaya cityscean b karwaya but kuch ni aaya but blood ki chking karwyi to usme sub thik h but CRP level 7%posstive aaya h jiski davai lee but aram ni mila ma kya kru pls help me sir.

Homeopath, Chennai
Hi dear CRP is a vague finding ,you can easily get cured from these symptoms by homoeopathic medicines since they act directly on the immune system,also eat more vegetables and whole fruits, drink plenty of water
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want know about a good protein diet for my fit and healthy body. And my main concern is, -regularly ejaculation is harmful for our healthy body?

MD - Psychiatry, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Patna
Egg white is the best natural protein. Ejaculation is not harmful as it is a natural process, but excess of everything should be avoided.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from dry cough for the last two week and I have a chest pain whenever I cough hard. Please help me.

Homeopath, Lucknow
avoid taking cold drink icecream junk food. take sip of Luke warm water in every half an hour. take bryonia 200/ bd daily for 7 day s senega 30/TDS for 7 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sometime I feel pain in my chest on left side after a minute it will be OK is there a serious problem?

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, Ozone Therapy
Orthopedist, Ghaziabad
Hello lybrate-user its not big issue its just nerve compression start doing some streching exersise.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir, I have fever and cold for so many days and body pain also. What to do please tell me?

General Physician, Faridabad
take 1 tab sinarest at night , steam inhalation. saline garggles, it will help you. welcome for further help
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Allergist/Immunologist, Jaipur
Coeliac disease is a condition that causes inflammation in the lining of part of the gut (the small intestine).

Coeliac disease is not a food allergy or a food intolerance. It is an autoimmune disease. The immune system makes white blood cells (lymphocytes) and antibodies to protect against foreign objects such as bacteria, viruses, and other germs. In an autoimmune disease, the immune system mistakes part or parts of the body as foreign. Other autoimmune diseases include type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and some thyroid disorders.

The lining of the small intestine contains millions of tiny tube-shaped structures called villi. These help food and nutrients to be digested more effectively into the body. But, in people with coeliac disease, the villi become flattened as a result of the inflammation. This means that food and nutrients are not so readily digested by the body.

Who does coeliac disease affect?

Coeliac disease affects about 1 in 100 people in the UK. Anyone, at any age, can develop coeliac disease. It is a condition that used to be associated with young children. However, it is now much more commonly diagnosed in adults. It is most commonly diagnosed in people aged between 50 and 69. About 1 in 4 cases are first diagnosed in people aged over 60.

Coeliac disease often runs in families. If you have a close family member who has coeliac disease (a brother, sister, parent or child) then you have a 1 in 10 chance of developing coeliac disease. It is also more common in people who have other autoimmune diseases - for example, some thyroid diseases, rheumatoid arthritis and type 1 diabetes.

I am 47 yrs old female. 9months ago my sugar level was 465-160 and wrigt was 68kg. Now my sugar level is in normal range and weight 51kg. Now I consume 1pcs metadose 850 ipr and amway daily. Now my problem is body weakness. Energyloss. I have no power to cook or home work.

MD - Pulmonary Medicine, MBBS
Pulmonologist, Pune
Hello, as you said your sugar level and weight both are under control, there is no worry about that. But worry is about side effects of metadose tablets. It can cause sugars to go down or lactic acidosis. So be sure about these side effects and check your sugar regularly. If sugar is low, then dose of metadose tablet must be reduced. Also check your abg to find out acidosis. Second thing is check your daily calorie intake. If you are having less calories, you may feel weak and dizzy. One of the above tests will find out your problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed