Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shah Chanda Kalyanji
Submit a review for Dr. Shah Chanda KalyanjiYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pimple which is watery in appearance with no etching. It is spread day by day it is around the lips only. I was taken opinion from one Dr. He said that it is molloscum. I don't know regarding this. Please help me.
Sir My girlfriend have thyroid problem and after C tested her report is T3- 115, T4-8.6, TSH-8.89. She is just 24 years old. Please tell me sir is it dangerous for her.
Hi, I am 40, female.I have 1.8*1.7 cm SOL in anterior wall of uterus. heavy bleeding & cloting of blood are found in the time of mensuration. Is it cure by medicine?
I have black spots and as well as pimples on my faces. Sometimes I used face wash but didn't affect it. What should I do.
Hi im having a problem of both knee uncomfortable and mild pain but moderate with extra activity since last 4 years I have No RA no hyperuricemia or gout. My knee xray is normal anticcp is ok serum uric acid is normal symptoms are uncomfortable knee calf sin ankle with constant mild pain pop up sound or crepitus sometimes please suggest what to do.
Hi my age is 28. I am having some erection problem from few weeks. I had chickengunia 2 months back. I do masturbate 1 time in 2 days. Is it normal.
PCOS – PCOS can disrupt the menstrual cycle, leading to fewer periods. Acne, hair growth, weight gain, and dark skin patches are other symptom of the condition.
How to reduce weight
It is difficult to reduce weight in PCOS patients but if you are able to do it, you have already done the half work.
Take medicines regularly as prescribed be the doctor after your case history and looking at your reports.
Homeopathy is a good choice, although all cases cannot be treated with homeopathy, after looking at your reports your physician can guide you about the mode of treatment.
Food to be taken care
- Sweetened juice, canned fruit in heavy syrup, or sweetened applesauce
- Starchy vegetables such as potatoes, corn, and peas
- Refined grains made with white flour such as white bread and pasta, bagels,
- Sugary drinks such as soda or juice
- Sugary foods such as cookies, cakes, and candy
- Snacks such as potato chips, Fritos, Doritos, and tortilla chips
- Fresh fruits or frozen/canned fruit without added sugar, or unsweetened applesauce
- Non–starchy fresh vegetables or frozen/canned vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, and carrots
- Whole grains such as whole wheat pasta, brown rice, oats, and whole wheat bread
- High fiber cereals such as Kashi®, shredded wheat, and All Bran. (Look for cereals that have at least 5 grams of fiber per serving or sprinkle ½ cup of bran cereal or unprocessed bran on a low–fiber cereal to increase the fiber)
- Water or seltzer, flavored with fruit if desired, unsweetened iced tea
- High fiber baked goods made from whole wheat flour and oats
- Crackers and snacks with fiber such as Triscuits, Wasa, or popcorn