Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShaguftaYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I have dark and black skin my face is so full and black if I use hony and lemon is that problem.
Skin problem pimples in face, I am suffering since 10 years please tel permanent solution, I took treatment to many doters still am taking treatment.
Hello sir/madam I apply coconut oil to my beard too look shining I usually apply at the night and wash in the morning when I was applying it is attaching to my cheeks skin and lips my brother said that coconut oil makes you darker is it real I mean my skin and lips gets dark.
I am suffering from hair fall problem. My age is just 21, but I lost my hair quickly. So please suggest any medicine or shampoo for my hair fall problem.
Hi I have got a silencer burn on my foot it been a year now so can you suggest me sum cream so that the mark goes off the skin keeps peeling in dat area thank you.
I have extreme hairfall. I eat eggs and all those nutitious food a lot, and also apply oil on my hair. Still the hairfall doesnt lessen. What should I do?
My son is 12 years old and suffering with vitiligo (white patches) for the past 10 yrs. Is there any medicine for this one?
How do I prevent the hair fall. It becomes very harsh for me. I think it is due to dandruff in my hair. Which Shampoo and oil you prefer me to use.
I am mohit sharma 23 year old. Survive from acne and oil skin how to get and amd acne free and glowing face. Plx give me home remedies .
There are many commonly occurring fungal infections of the skin like athlete's foot, ringworm, yeast infection and jocks itch. These infections are caused because of warm, moist and humid environment which is ideal for fungal growth. There is no need to worry, as all these conditions are treatable with topical ointments and medicines. Here is all you need to know of common fungal infections of the skin:
1. Athlete's foot: it is diagnosed with skin sample tests. The common symptoms are:
- Burning and itching
- Redness, blisters, softening or breaking down of skin.
- Peeling, cracking and scaling of feet.
2. Jock's itch: jock itch, also called tinea cruris, is a common skin infection that is caused by a type of fungus called tinea. The fungus thrives in warm, moist areas of the body and as a result, infection can affect the genitals, inner thighs, and buttocks. Infections occur more frequently in the summer or in warm, wet climates. Jock itch appears as a red, itchy rash that is often ring-shaped. Symptoms can be described as:
- Itching, chafing, or burning in the groin or thigh
- A circular, red, raised rash with elevated edges
- Redness in the groin or thigh
- Flaking, peeling, or cracking skin
3. Ring worm: ring worm is a fungal infection which can occur anywhere on the skin. It is circular in appearance and often cause the surrounding skin to become scaly. Symptoms are common as of most fungal infections. Ring worm can be treated with many over the counter creams.
4. Yeast infection: they occur when yeast on the skin grows more actively and causes a red, scaling, itchy rash on the skin. Yeast infections are not contagious. It is especially common among people who are obese or who have diabetes. People taking antibiotics are also at risk of such. Yeast infection is one fungal infection with most varied symptoms.
Signs of yeast infection in skin folds include:
- Patches that ooze clear fluid
- Pimple-like bumps
- Itching or burning
Signs of yeast infection in the nail beds include:
- White or yellow nail that separates from the nail bed
Signs of thrush (yeast infection of the mouth) include:
- White patches on tongue and inside of the cheeks
Signs of vaginal yeast infection include:
- White or yellow discharge from the vagina
- Redness in the external area of the vagina