Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shafika S LambeyYour feedback matters!
Till how many days the bleeding persists after taking unwanted 72. My friend had intercourse with her GF during 2nd day of her periods and she has taken the pill within 24 hrs, the periods stopped after 2 days but after 4-5 days she experienced bleeding and it is still continue even after 4 days. Bleeding is not decreasing and remaining same in a amount from last 4 days. Please guide on this ASAP.
Communication in any relationship is indispensable for creating a strong bond between a couple and a part of that communication is communicating about your desires and fantasies.
Sexual Communication is when you and your partner are able to express your needs and wants without the conversation being awkward, taking in account what the other feels. It is a fulfilling, satisfying, and a fun part of life. The physical aspect of love is an important part of a relationship and communicating with your partner about it only helps to make it better. Sexual communication will make it easier for you to take pleasure in sex with safety and have a satisfying sex life.
Physical Communication: Communication is not linked with words only. Sometimes, a gentle hand placed on your shoulder or back, a simple glance at you or even a wink are enough to lure someone towards you. Healthy and amazing sexual activity is procured mainly through physical intimacy. Almost all the time, couples find out what the other is thinking even without asking them. ‘Actions speak louder than words’ is proven to be very true in this case. So, ensure that you understand physical cues of each other.
Sexual Directions: Giving your partner verbal or physical direction is an integral part of achieving a satisfied sexual life. He or she needs to be informed of where to touch you and where not to in order to turn you on. If your spouse is clueless of what you might want or expect in bed, sexual gratification will not only become impossible but may turn disastrous. If there is verbal communication between you two such as, ‘kiss me’ or ‘touch me there’, the sexual experience will become ten times better. This happens only when there is love and proper sexual communication.
Conversational Communication: Sexual urge is aroused only when there is vocal communication. All relationships require good oral communication. Communication related to sex must be done tactfully without making it awkward or uncomfortable. It will help solve many issues in your sexual and love life. You must focus on what your partner might prefer doing more or may work around issues which cause strife and eventually resolve them.
Intimacy: Emotional as well as sexual intimacy requires honest communication. Some display their inner inhibitions while others are reserved in matters of expression on sexual life. Each couple is accustomed to different and unique styles of communication with their partners. It is important to be able to comfortably and smoothly express yourself and get instant feedback from your spouse in order to be most compatible with each other. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a sexologist and ask a free question.
1) Drinking Hot Water- Water is the elixir of life. And drinking hot water, particularly in the morning and boost your body. Irregular schedules, living an unhealthy lifestyle and dealing with stresses in general can lead to accumulation of toxins and undigested food juices in the body. Ayurvedic treatment of drinking hot water in the morning can help in elimination of such toxins. Sip it in the morning. And if you want more benefits, go ahead and boil water for ten minutes, add couple of ginger slices to it and sip it about every half an hour throughout the day. Gives better health in general and provides dental benefits.
2) Saluting the Sun- Ayurveda and Yoga combine together to give you healthier body and calmer mind and soul. Staying flexible and moving your body can help in keeping stiffness and ailments away. Therefore, you should ideally perform 12 sets of sun salutations every day (1 set involves movements from each body side). Sun Salutation, with Ayurvedic treatments like drinking hot water can ensure that you are fitter and better.
3) Body Oiling- Massages are considered to be de-stressing. And they find their origination with the Ayurvedic Practice of Body Oiling. Of course, you can?t go and see a masseur every other day, but you can oil your body first thing in the morning before bathing or showering. This will help ensure that your pores open, your skin gets smoother and better.
So, practice these simple treatments to stay healthy!
If you have any further questions on Ayurveda, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I have pcos and periods are irregular my periods are 15 days late upt are negative I have no early pregnancy symptoms. May I pregnant or not.
I am 36 old unmarried girl with diabetic. Mujhe ye janana hai ki after marriage mujhe pregnancy me kya kya problems a sakti hai.
I am 24 years old. I have a 6 years daughter then I don't get pregnancy next. I consult doctor .she tells me left tube is blocked gives injection to open. Next period second day come, snd then give tablets and come sixth day after period gives inj to release egg but the doctor tells there is no improvement in the egg. This one repeats in three months. Why the egg is not improve.
What is the procedure of taking Ayurvedic medicine? If one don't take it for one or two days in the middle of the period of taking medicine then medicine will do thats job or not?
I confirmed by test that I am pregnant on 29 Nov but on 1 December bleeding occur and on 5 December USG confirmed that pregnancy terminated (miscarriage. But still bleeding continue. Why? Please help me.
My mom. Has been diagnosed with neuritis and she's undergoing treatment for the same. She is 83 years old. She initially did a bit of walking, but now due to imbalance and weakness, she cannot take even a few steps. I'm in devlali, Nashik and her present neurologist is in Gurgaon. I would like to know if there is any neurologist or doctor who is willing to visit her at home and advise what can be done, we would be very grateful. She is in no position to walk etc. Pls pls pls.
Yesterday night I had inter course with my wife. While doing the same she said it's paining but we finished our intercourse. Later on after 2 hours while she urinating blood coming from her organ also she is saying that it's paining. We thought it would be for some time but again when she urinated blood is coming from her organism. But not more blood when compared to the earlier. She do dnc operation before 8 months. She is 28 year old and we have one year baby. Is this serious do we need to look for a doctor. Kindly suggest.
I do pregnancy urine test. I got negative result. Bt, I have some symptoms to be pregnant. What should I do?
I am 21 years old and have severe pain during periods. I tried many home remedies but still suffer a lot. How can I get relief?
I'm taking duoluton-L every month because I don't get regular periods. Does it contain any side effects or harm my body if I take every month?
Does unwanted 72 has a side effect on periods. Do they delay them. And fr hw much time does it delays. Among I pill nd unwanted 72 which is better.
Hi, recently during an ultrasound it was found that I had multiple tiny cysts formed in my ovary (17 mm max). I have had irregular periods since September and stomach ache due to constipation during the whole of last week. Is it possible that I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome? (No other usual symptoms like body hair growth present)
Spitting up, refusing to try new foods and occasionally turning up their noses at feeding times, is normal but consistently refusing food and water, vomiting and allergies may indicate an underlying medical condition that requires attention. Common feeding problems that affect infants include sucking, prolonged chewing without swallowing, holding food in their mouth and grabbing food. Infants who are unable to close their mouths in order to keep food inside may also be said to be suffering from feeding problems.
Feeding problems could be triggered by medical conditions like a cleft palate, premature birth, respiratory problems, low birth weight etc. or by non-medical reasons such as the child’s feeling of being unloved or stressed. Symptoms of feeding problems vary from infant to infant. However, some of the common symptoms exhibited are:
Problems with chewing
Refusing to eat foods or drink liquids
Long feeding times
Coughing or gagging while feeding
Difficulty with breast or bottle feeding
Nasal stuffiness while eating
Recurring respiratory infections
Vomiting or excessive spitting up of food
Arching the back while feeding
Disinterest in feeding
Though feeding problems are minor in most cases, it is important to consult a doctor if this behaviour continues over a period of time. This is because the child may be suffering from an underlying medical condition or could be at an increased risk of suffering from dehydration, aspiration and lung problems. It could also lead to delayed physical and mental development, speech problems and cognitive issues.
Feeding problems are addressed in many different ways. The first step to dealing with feeding problems is to change the texture and temperature of food being given to the baby. In addition, try changing the posture of the baby while feeding.
In some cases, mouth exercises may be needed to strengthen the mouth muscles. Chewing exercises and tongue movement may also help reduce feeding problems.
Encourage your infant to try different types of food by including different textures in their daily meals. Alternating food textures and liquids can make it easier for the infant to swallow the food. Do not force your child to eat in a hurry but let him or her take their own time.
In cases where the infant is not gaining weight, the doctor may suggest nutritional changes and a specific diet to help gain weight. In emergency cases, hospitalisation may also be required and your baby may be given a feeding tube to ensure he or she receives adequate nutrition.
Im 21 year female nd I have felt an unusual problem of blood coming out of ma private part before 15 days of periods. It hand ist time. Is this any kind of problem.
Struggling with extra weight and flab? Well, we are here to help! Remember to take it slow and easy with your weight loss journey so that the effects are more lasting. Reducing weight in a month is a matter of making the best use of dietary tweaks and a work out regimen.
Here are a few tips to lose weight in a month. Set a realistic goal of about 5 to 6 kgs in a month and get set go!
- Food Diary: What you eat is the first thing that affects how smooth and effective your weight loss journey is. Remember to take stock of what you are eating in a day. Maintain a food diary for at least a week and take a look at it at the end of the week to realize where you may be going wrong. Remember to report even a bite of a snack or that piece of chocolate you took! You will be surprised with your findings.
- Diet Alterations: Get your diet under control by dividing it up into five or six small meals. Include vegetables, fruit, grains, water and some amount of dairy. Try to eliminate meat and sugar from your diet for a month. Also, you can substitute white rice with brown rice or other grains like quinoa. Have oats for fibre and remember to drink plenty of green tea and water.
- Dietary Additives: Adding ingredients like almonds, prunes, blue berries, and even chia seeds will do wonders for your overall diet plan. When you are in the mood for a snack, reach out for these fat burning substances that will get your metabolism to work overtime.
- Mental Hunger: Do a quick check every time you get hungry out of turn. If it is not your meal time, there may be chances that you are suffering from emotional or mental hunger, which usually passes in a few minutes once you down a glass of water and distract yourself with an enjoyable activity and deep breaths.
- Exercise: This is one aspect that many people ignore. Work out everyday to support your diet and weight loss journey. Have coffee an hour before your workout session for quick fat burning.