Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shadab M.KhanYour feedback matters!
I m 35 y old and I m loosing my weight continually since 5 y. Now hv 56 kg. And my height is 5.10ft please advice me.
How can I lose my weight and fat, while I am applying all kinds efforts i.e. Walking, dieting, I don't even have Thyroid, sugar, uric acid problem, and even B.P. Problem.
I have a dark circles under my eyes. Some time it looks light some day very dark. Tried with different product, but didn't work at all. I just want to get a rid of it. Can you please advice?
Sir, I have minute prob of hydrocele and varicocele . Which my one year old report says .i quit gyming after that .now I am thinking to join gym again . Sometime it pains .like 2-3 times in a month . So please suggest should I join gym again . Is my problem will increase . I am not a heavy weight lifter ,but just a beginner. In past I done gym for one month only ,with supporter (jack strap) before the problem . Should I rejoin. Your thankfully.
Sir, I am 67 years old heart patient and was operated for cabg from escorts heart institute and research centre, new delhi in 2002. After this heart by-pass operation, I am perfectly fine in health. I am doing morning walk 6 km and evening 4 km without any rest regularly and also doing physical exercise, as and when needed and not having any sort of addiction habits, with no any breathing problem. I am diabetic since about 2 years back for which I wanted to have nature cure treatment, for which concerned nature cure hospital, desired my 2d echo report and the same was done on 19.03. 2015 from hero dmc heart institute, ludhiana. From the observations of 2d echo report, my lvef was observed 45% (50-80%) (mod. Simpson) which has put my mind on full tension due to some abnormal report. I visited fortis escorts heart institute, new delhi on 9.5. 2015 and had dobutamine- stress echo test, my particulars are as under: name of patient devinder kumar age 67 years. Gender male date of birth 20/12/1947. Height 5 ft 8 inch. Weight 83 kg. Blood group b + positive current medical problem as regards heart, I have no physical problem but since the observation of 2d echo report my lvef is below the normal range, which is causing full tension/feeling risk for life. Other diagnosed medical problems. 2nd problem is diabetic for which I am taking treatment. My main anxiety is:- whether my lvef will improve with medicines, or will remain as is and the medicines so prescribed will continue permanently and in this case the medicines may kindly be preslvef is below the normal range,cribed, earlier medicines taken by me are not reliable. Whether morning/evening walk/exercise is permitted or to be avoided? any risk/precautions? as mentioned in escorts heart institute dobutamine- stress ehco report: ------- lvef 45% at baseline and lvef 52% at peak dose needs clarification. Impression: dobutamine stress echo test is negative for reversible myocardial ischaemia may kindly be clarified please. Any surgery or other procedure recommended. In view of latest dobutamine-stress echo I want to seek fresh prescription from your side, which will improve my lvef, for which I fully hope that I will be fully helped and I convey my thanks for this act of kindness. Present medicines taken by me are not reliable. With deepest regards, yours sincerely.
Intestinal distress is usually characterised by discomfort and pain in the abdomen, as well as an irritable bowel. This is generally caused when food does not move fast enough through the food pipe, to get digested in time. In Ayurvedic terms, this undigested, unprocessed food and the toxins that it causes is known as Ama. Intestinal distress includes conditions ranging from heartburn to IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. This is also known as Grahani in Ayurveda. Want to more about treating these conditions, the Ayurvedic way? Here's how!
- Mustakarishta: This medicine helps in the prevention and treatment of loose motions as well as indigestion that causes gas and acidity.
- Dadimavaleha: This is generally prescribed for patients suffering from fever along with loose motions, and bleeding, which usually points to infections in the body.
- Kutajarishta: This concoction is used for treating patients suffering from dysentery, loose motions and mild to severe irritable bowel syndrome.
- Pushyanuga Churna: This medicine is used for treating menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, excessive bleeding during menstrual cycles and other digestive disorders.
- Kutajavaleha: This is usually used during treatment for conditions like irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis and piles. It also treats inflammation and bleeding issues. This medicine is also useful in treating patients suffering from anaemia.
- Sanjeevani Vati: This medicine can be used for treating problems associated with dyspepsia, gastro enteritis and indigestion which can lead to heartburn.
- Bilwadi Gutika: Patients who have endured rodent or insect bites as well as gastro enteritis issues can use this medicine for instant relief.
- Jeerakarishtam: This medicine is used for mothers who have just had babies and need to control frequent stools and indigestion in the post-natal period.
The use of Ayurvedic medicines necessarily needs the support of other measures like eating a healthy and balanced diet as well as massages and other such tools prescribed under this science. The medicines work towards healing and preventing further eruptions of the ailments. But for the successful treatment of the same, patients of intestinal distress need to remember not to overeat and to have meals on time, and in a routine manner. The meals should consist of cumin, turmeric and easy to digest food as well as plenty of water. Exercise is another important facet of relieving the discomfort felt under such situations.