Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shachindra & Bhawisha JoshiYour feedback matters!
Most weightlifters and bodybuilders use various types of weights like cast iron weights, chrome weights and vinyl weights. Though the main purpose of all these weights is to allow the bodybuilder to do an extensive workout to build their body stronger and fitter but still they are different from each other in shape, style, looks and colours. Here in this write-up brief information about vinyl dumbbells will be provided to know them more closely, if you are not familiar with them.
Introduction with vinyl weights
Vinyl dumbbells or weights are the workout weights made of solid concrete covered with a material made of hard plastic. It will be a good option for you to start your weight training if you are new in this field. The main reason for the newbies to start with vinyl weights is that they allow them to practice according to their form and perform properly for all types of weight exercises. Lifting weights properly is actually the most important part of weight training but the best way to lift the weights is still a debatable question.
What are they?
The concrete dumbbells coated with durable vinyl are used for various upper class extreme workout exercises. They are normally used to prevent any functional injury or rehabilitation of the weight trainer. Being coated with vinyl these dumbbells available in various weight levels are durable. You can use them according to the strength of your arms.
How are vinyl dumbbells made?
Basically they are made of concrete and vinyl is coated on them to give them a smooth and elegant look. They are made in different sizes and weights so that everyone can use them according to his/her own weight lifting potential.
Packing of vinyl dumbbells
The dumbbells are packed in pair to make it easy to carry and store for the user. They are usually packed in 2 kg, 4 kg, 6 kg and 10 kg packs containing 2 pieces of 1 kg, 2 kg, 3 kg and 5 kg in each respectively.
Manufacturing of vinyl dumbbells
Manufacturing of the dumbbells is a step by step process. First of all a cast iron mould is prepared according to the size and style of the dumbbell you want to manufacture. The moulds are created somewhat lighter in weight than the weight of finished dumbbell you want as the coating of vinyl also has some weight which will be added to the initial weight of cast iron mould.
The second step is to dip the cast iron mould of the dumbbell into hot vinyl in molten form so that its coating can cover up the entire mould. Molten vinyl is used in different colours to give the final iny dumbbells a unique and attractive look.
Machines used in manufacturing
In order to manufacture quality vinyl dumbbell cast iron moulding machines of highest quality are used to manufacture dumbbells of exact size and weight. Vinyl is basically manufactured with the help crude oil and salt. Ethylene is obtained by cracking crude oil or petroleum and chlorine by electrolytic dissociation of salt to manufacture vinyl.
My brother is an ophthalmologist, age 30 years. He has a very tight schedule, not even getting time for having food. He is suffering from back pain, for past several months and he is ignoring it all together because of his busyness. I'm very much worried for him. Could you please suggest me some simple remedies, so that he can inculcate them in his daily routine without taking out any extra time from his busy day (as he won't be compromising even on a few minutes of his timings. But he'll definitely follow, if I'll ask him to do so). Thanks.
Hi sir. I am 32 of age and I am suffering from knee pain. When I walk my knee feel pain. Not every time but most of time its happens. I am a working mom. Its very pain full for me in walk, moving up down on stairs. What is the problem I really don't know please help me with your proper guidelines.
I have been having stomach cramps and loose stools since last 3 days. I vomited two times yesterday after having food. What should I do?
I am 52 years old with type 1diabetes since 15 years. Yesterday found vit. D deficiency 6.09. What should I do?
I have allergy in my private parts in which labia is most infected part itching is continues and this may happen regularly after sex or every once week.
My boyfriend doesn't show sexual interest in me often. I can seduce him and still get no response. We could go two weeks without being intimate and he wouldn't say he misses me. What could be the problem? It makes me feel unattractive and unwanted. I get excited when other men give me attention or get interested in me because he does not. I love him and I wouldn't want to cheat. Please help.
Hi, My grandmother is suffering from knee pain within a year or two, and also she is 80 years old, she has also got pain, can you tell me natural. Process to get. Of her suffering, Please. Help to get rid of pain so thay she can pain free on rest of her lives, thanking you, Vikas Prasad India.
1. Wash Your Hands Thoroughly - Before having sex, do remember to wash your hands. Maintaining such a basic sexual hygiene habit is important as you will be running your fingers over the tender parts of your partner. Since your hands would have come into contact with germs of all kinds, having sex with dirty hands can bring about infections of those parts. Just as you would wash your hands before having your food, don't skip this habit when it comes to having sex.
2. Communicate - Communication is vital for a healthy sex life, and you'll both feel extremely satisfied if you're on the same page. Whether you need to have conversations about STDs such as HIV, HPV or on different sexual positions and techniques, talking to one another can help you and your partner to understand each other better in between the sheets.
3. Reciprocate - Reciprocity can make or break your sex life. Sex can be satisfying only when you both you and your partner experience the same amount of pleasure. So if your partner focuses on your pleasure spots, make sure to return the favour by turning your attention to his/her erogenous zones.
4. Don't be Afraid to Ask - Good sex is also about letting your partner know what your desires are. By doing so, your partner would be able to respond better to what you want and you'll find your sex life improving for the better.
5. Don't Criticise - In case of any sexual issue that may arise between you and your partner, it's best to solve it together instead of blaming each other. Whatever suggestions you may have for each other, always put them forward in positive terms. Criticism may make your sex life bitter and can also adversely impact your relationship in the long run, so it's best to avoid it.
Related Tip: How to Eliminate STRESS From Your SEX Life