Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sg KethanYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a male or boy does doing various types of skin treatment or different types of skin treatment like laser treatment, anti aging treatment or fairness treatment or any types of skin treatment or taking or doing any types of injection for the skin is good for the skin and does it keep your skin healthy and strong forever please tel me plz.
Hi I am 23 years old, I have pretty bad dark circles, they are since I got into my teens, & pigmentayion in the peri-oral area& sides of the forehead. My neck also shoes dark some of the times. I have pcod, for which I took medicines for 6 months ( july dec 2014)& now the reports are normal. But dark circles are bothering me so very much.
I got rashes in underarms for the 1st time in life. It itches and pains too. And quite red also. Now I don't know if it is rashes or not. M using flucort-H also. What should I do more pls help.
I had a tb skin test it showed a 15 mm bulge on skin and also I had high esr of about 72 so what would be predicted. 15 days back I had tonsillectomy operation does these symptoms show anything worse.
Sir My colour is black, not fully in my face only, which medicine is better to remove black color in my face.
Respected Doctor, Today while going to bathroom while passing stool first I had burning sensation and then along with stool blood came out. What is the problem and what medicine I should take? Please suggest.
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore, that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors, such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet.
Related Tip: "5 Tips to Treat Oily Skin"
I have a dark colour so I want cure from the black colour and please tell me the answer to recover from black colour.
My lips have discoloured badly over a period of years. I never had this problem as a kid. I also don't have the habit of smoking. After the age of 9 or 10 I started having this problem of cold sores because of which my lips used to swell and develop pus which would take a few days to get back to normal. A few years after this kept repeatedly happening to me, my lips started developing dark patches which kept becoming bigger and bigger with time and now it looks extremely bad and it's very embarrassing as it's become very prominent now. I had showed this to a dermatologist earlier but I think he couldn't diagnose the problem and he prescribed me multivitamin tablets for a month which didn't help at all. Please help me get rid of this problem.
I don't look fair but my skin s too sensitive I can not even apply any creams r change soap nd I have too many black spots n my face I am going to b married soon I want this black marks to b reduced nd what creams should I use for not getting dry skin.
Before leaving home for office, I cleanse my face with gulabari cleanser, that's it. Nothing do I apply after that and move out of my home. Does this cleanser acts as a toner which close my pores or smthin that makes my skin pores open. I want to ask this question coz moving out in sun and pollution with open pores can make my skin ugly.
I have dark circle around my eyes. I apply vitamin E bt still it never reduce. Wht shld I do fr tht?
How do I get rid of deep dark stress lines on my forehead? I'm just 20 and I've got these 2-3 lines on my forehead. They're like deep cut marks. Pls help.
Hello doctors. It is to informed publically that I am suffering from painless skin rash with swelling which is spreading to whole anus. Which makes my anus tight difficult in passing stool. And I first feel this symptom in january 2017. I goes to numbers of doctors of surgeons and skin doctors. I am not a rich person I do not able to afford private appointments. Even now I am jobless due to my present medical condition. When I visit surgeon Dr. he says this reddish is normal inside as this is not paining. It is normal mucosa. And if some surgeon agrees that this infection then they prescribe antibiotics which further worse the problem. So after antibiotic course they also say this reddish is normal inside. I feel that this is fungus infection because previously I have fungus infection on top of anus and perineal area. Thats why antibiotics are not solving problem but increasing it. And when I go to skin doctor they say this anus area is of surgeon Dr. so go to surgeon Dr. As they cannot see inside too. I have clicked pictures of skin rash for online reference. When I show this pictures to personally skin Dr. or online Dr. they only it is internal hemorrhoids not a swelling. So I fed up from going to many Dr. with no result. I have gone to depression. I got suicidal thoughts. As now my condition is in last stage and I am not treating it just watching the worsening of condition. As I do not know what is my problem and what will be treatment. It is to be informed all that if something happens to me then all doctors are responsible for it to whom I personally visit to discuss my problem and they say it is normal condition and consult psychiatrist. From january to till now. If my condition is normal then why I am going to Dr. And why my anus is becoming tight and I have difficult in passing stool which further give fissures and even now I am facing difficult in urine. Due to all this I am not able to eat and drink well resulting to worsening of my health condition. Which I further not able to cope up with the situation. And I am just lying without treatment with mental agony. Thank you.
Hello I am Dr P Phanisri. I am a dermatologist, practicing in Madhavpur for over 5 years. I have lot of hair cases coming in. I excel in hair related growths. Skin have lot of things to do. One is acne. It is a main treatment now-a-days, it is challenging one.
I have lot of new patients here, acne scars, post acne inflammation. So, I have a list of things to do for this things. Presently, I have lot of things to do for this things. Presently I do peels, all kind of peels, all are imported ones and I get really good results for that. I have a new instrument called explore for the acne skin and scars need resurfacing. It is the first one in Hyderabad. It takes laser too.
It also have additional features of skin tighetening and also of skin resurfacing. It also gives good results for double chin and also it gives glow to the skin which has a superficial probe for it. I think it is going to be a great success with that.
And I also do lot of botox fillers. I have a lot of artist crowd coming in for the cosmetic things. The botox and fillers give you an instant result for the young look and the injectibles both for skin and hair.
So, you can contact me on Lybrate for further consultations.