Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sg Kethan
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sg KethanYour feedback matters!
Im not happy with my face. I have black scars and a little holes on my face. I got acne on my 10th class and it has been almost four years. I lost all my confirmation levels. I even feeling shy to talk with new people. And I don't want to let this go on like this. I want to put an end to this. Please help me.
I am 25 year old guy I want to know Which is the best retinoid cream in the market right now. I have a oily skin have mild scars please suggest?
Hi to all, day by day my face colour going dark. My I know what would be the reason. My body colour and face colour showing different. How can I get face glowing skin. Any body can suggest on same.
Lower back pain is a very common issue and can take place due to numerous reasons. However, one of its main causes is a ligament strain or back muscle strain. Microscopic tear or excessive stretching of ligaments can take place due to lifting very heavy objects, doing enormously strenuous task or due to a sudden twisted movement. These conditions are most likely to be experienced by individuals ranging between the ages of 30 and 60. Other causes of lower back pain include back injury, arthritis of back bone joints, infections in the lower back area, and in very rare cases, tumours.
In case of acute back pain, these are a few important things that should be definitely kept in mind.
- It is absolutely essential to take rest for a couple of days and avoid any sort of stressful activity. Although back pain is self-limiting, if you take proper care, it can be cured in a few days. However, if proper rest is not taken, the situation may become worse.
- Using the black belt, also known as lumbo sacral corset, is a good idea. This can actually be of enormous help to individuals who have been suffering from lower back pain for a shorter period of time.
- As already mentioned, one of the main causes of these kinds of mishaps are sudden jerky movements, twisted movements, heavy weight lifting etc. So, it is necessary to avoid such circumstances, or else, a more acute back pain situation may arise due to slipping of one of the discs from the spinal cord.
- As much as you like long drives and bike rides, these are a strict no. Any prolonged sitting or standing activity needs to be avoided. It is important that the tear caused in the muscles due to what-so-ever reason heals properly and prolonged stay in a tensed muscle position would definitely not help the cause.
- Although these back pains can be handled at home by following the discussed steps, using simple analgesics or muscle relaxants prescribed by the doctor can be a way to speed up the process of recovering the strained ligament.
Apart from these important steps, regular exercise to strengthen the core body muscles is a great way to avoid such ligament strains in the future. However, if you feel that even after following the precautionary measures, you problem doesn’t subside, visit an experienced doctor for his advice. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have permanent tattoo on my back want to remove it. What should I do .any cream? please suggest something .i m in trouble.
1. Start using moisturising or creamy soaps or body wash. Avoid frequent bathing.
2. Moisturise your skin soon after dabbing off the water after a shower or bath.
3. Daily apply any gentle oily or less oily cream or olive oil or pure cow ghee (depending upon what suits you) as first thing after washing your face in the morning.
4. You can choose to scrub your facial skin gently using ready srubs like apricot scrubs or a quick home made one. Homemade scrub- mix 1 tpsb gram floor with 1 spoon curd, turmeric and 2 drops of lemon juice. Scrub gently on face and leave it to half dry then rinse with plain water. Perform daily to avoid deposition of dead skin cells that dry winds cause in winter.
Have a pleasant winter with lovable skin.