Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Senthil A. MudaliarYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir . My name is Aditya and I am 25 Years Old . From past more than two years I am suffering from E.coli infection in Semen. I feel pain while ejaculation and after ejaculation situation become aggravate . I tried different different antibiotics but now I think I became antibiotic resistance. I am sick of this disease . I am in depression. I am not able to understand what to do or what not to do. Please help me.
My penis is bended nd my performance in bed is week I wanted to improve that nd straight nd enlarge my penis.
I'm studying B. Tech. I'm getting headache since 2 years. I consulted many doctors but no result at all. I'm getting pain on forehead, nerves at cheeks and neck. I'm getting pain for 6-8 hours a day. My nose gets blocked and I have cold all times and I can't inhale. When I get up from sleep I'm getting severe headache and became lazy. I'm losing my memory power. Give me solution for my problem. Thank you sir/madam.
Hi what is the medicine for dengue How it will be effect human life what is the consequences of dengue is there any other queries related to dengue.
My toddler is having cough and cold frequently n is not getting well, I have tried medical help from nest hospital but it's not getting fully cured.
Sir/madam how a diabetic patient can improve her weight, and what kind of food should be taken by her.
She is constantly burping after having food. Was taking Pantocid for 10 days which gave some relief, but symptoms have returned.
I am always suffer from some viral disease when whether is going to change. What is the problem with me?
My mother has urethra stricture Post radio therapy she is 65 years old. What treatments she can take?
The most common cause of neck pain can be cervical disc disease. It is generally caused by the abnormality of the disc that is the cushion present between the vertebrae. The disc can get damaged because of arthritis or any unknown cause. When damaged, it usually leads to inflammation or spasm of the muscles leading to neck pain.
There are a number of pain medications, traction exercises, and physical therapy for minimizing the neck pain. However, these home based remedies help in relieving pain along with a speedy recovery:
- Take it easy: If you have a busy and hectic life, then take it easy. Living with cervical disc diseases can lead to an increase in the neck pain; thus cutting down on activities helps. A comfortable position should be observed while resting. If need be then a pillow can be placed under the neck.
- Apply Cold/Heat Pack: There is always a confusion regarding whether a cold or a hot pack is to be used. The recommendation is to use ice or cold pack for the first 24 to 48 hours of the injury, so that the swelling subsides. This should then be followed by hot fermentation in order to improve the muscle stiffness and also loosen them. But in case of a cervical disc disease neither cold nor heat penetrates the tissue to relieve inflammation, so it is best to use the one which feels better. Whichever, pack is chosen it should only be used for 20 minutes and then left for 40 minutes. Take care and do not use ice or heat directly against the skin.
- Stretch: Stretching exercises should be done in order to improve the flexibility and relieve pain in the neck. Exercises can be performed after warming up of the muscles by a warm towel or bath. Here are a few simple stretches for cervical disc disease that you can do at home:
- Move the neck: As per the study by the American Medical Association, women who had neck pain got relief when they did exercises using light weight and resistance bands. This increased their endurance and strength of the neck muscles. Also, 30 minutes of exercise in the form of biking, walking, swimming, and biking is recommended to improve the blood flow.
- Maintain the posture of the neck: A bad posture can cause a neck pain. Every time while standing, sitting, walking, lifting the posture should be kept in mind. The head and neck should be kept straight and the back should be supported in order to avoid neck pains.