Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sejal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SejalYour feedback matters!
Hi I am mukesh I am 18 years old I have pimples on my face I used many cosmetic's items still it not cured. What should I do for this doctor.
I am 22 years old. Experiencing a lot of hair fall since a year and it has worsened in last three months. I was having irregular menstruation and doctor recommended some medications and the hair fall started then. What should I take for hair regrowth. Food, supplement, medications etc?
Hello mam. I am a girl and my age 21. Pls answer this questions as soon as possible. On 4april in the afternoon I had sex with my boyfrnd his age 22. Within 5 hrs I eating a pill after a weeks my monthly cycle start. The second incident happened today and I eat pill again. Though it is said there are less chances of one getting pregnant immediately after periods but mam I am suffering from irregular periods. For taking pills two times in one month if any chances health problem or periods problem or future pregnancy problem.
I am having pain itching burning in my rectum bone and skin after massage therapist fingered his anus and massaged me a month ago. I have got pain in my right side of my nose, what can be done now. Does this cause STI or anything else.
Hi mam. I need to ask that I have a skin of pits on my face all because of acne. Just need your support and assistance to get rid of all these pits from my face?
I want to loose weight. Doesn't have time for gym. I'm do exercise at home only. What should I eat with tea, that could help me in boosting my metabolism and loosing weight? Any tips? How to stop food cravings?
It is normal for a woman to have fine and light facial and body hair. The problem arises when the facial hair is thick and are present in excess (more like males), especially in the sideburns, chin, upper and lower lip area. It leaves them highly embarrassed, shattering their self-confidence like never before. While threading or waxing do help, but it is a temporary solution. Sooner or later the problem resurfaces leaving them helpless and distressed. In fact, many, if not all, females have to face bullying, harassment, and humiliation only because they have facial hair. At times, the situation goes to such an extent that the person starts avoiding functions and get-togethers. For such women, laser therapy comes as a blessing aiding in effective facial hair reduction and removal.
What triggers excessive facial hair in females?
Hormonal imbalance (especially, increased level of testosterone or androgen) is one of the prime factors that results in thick and unwanted facial hair in females. This hormonal imbalance and the resulting appearance of facial hair can be brought about by medical conditions such as
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome), characterized by the presence of cysts in one or both the ovaries
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (an inheritable autosomal recessive disorder which interferes with the ability of the adrenal glands to produce the sex hormones
- An ovarian tumor can play an instrumental role in the appearance of excessive facial hair in females
- Cushing's Syndrome
Laser Therapy for Facial Hair Reduction
The Laser Therapy can work wonders, reducing the facial hair with elan and without any hassle. In Laser therapy, a high-intensity light beam (laser) is focussed on the target area (in this case, the facial hair). The light is being absorbed by the pigment present in the hair follicles thereby destroying the targeted hair.
Steps involved in the laser-assisted facial hair reduction
Before carrying out the laser hair removal, the facial hair undergoes trimming (usually just a few mm above the surface of the facial skin).
- For proper penetration of the laser beam and also to keep the epidermal skin layer safeguarded, a cooling gel or a cooling device is used during the procedure. Preventive measures should also be implemented for the safety of the eye.
- The laser beam is then focussed on the target skin to be treated. It is also important to monitor the treated area closely to ward off any complications that may result from the treatment.
- Finally, the dermatologist uses ice packs, anti-inflammatory lotions (cold water can also be used) to cool the treated skin area.
- The time interval between two sessions depend upon the body part that is being treated.
- The effect of laser facial hair removal is more precise and long-lasting.
- It enhances your overall appearance doing your confidence a world of good.
- With experienced dermatologists, chances of major complications are almost negligible.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!