Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
How to identify that conceived pregnancy which day? And how to do intercourse for pregnancy conceive? ? Any special methods? ?
Helo Dr. Jb se i-pill li h befor one year Periods time se nhi aate h kbi to one month late ho jate h or stomach bhi bda ho gya h or Headache nd Constipation ki problem bhi hoti h.
Hello, I have participated in sex with my girl friend 2 days back. Un fortunately while inter course the condom has broke. She took the contraceptive pill with in the next hour. But we still hav some fear whether the pill works or not. If it works how to know that it works. please help me out. Thank you.
Me. I am 26 years old and from 2 months experiencing vaginal dryness and burning and UTI show negative and since 2 weeks I feel a weird feeling in hands and a sensation of heat and sweat even if its raining outside.
My sister is having thyroid problem. She is now 3 months pregnancy. Should we have to take precaution for that.
Sir when I insert my penis in my wife's vagina my penis does not enter and my wife feels lot of pain because its her 1st time sex and she is 18 years old. What can I do?
2.Try to listen what your body is telling.
3. Mostly the part of body drags your attention has some problem.
4. Now meet a doctor he will surely find the needful.
My next menstrual (periods) due date is 18th December. But I want that I receive my periods on 12th one week before. Plzz suggest m what to do? please suggest me some medicine by means of which I can prepond my periods. please help me sir/madam.
My periods has been stopped since 8 days. On that day I had sex with my hubby. Suddenly bright red colour blood came out from vagina. From that day onwards bleeding was heavy my breasts are becoming bigger and nipple area has become smooth. Also I used to go frequent urination for few days but after bleeding started although I am drinking more water but I am not going to washroom frequently to pee. What does that mean? Am I having miscarriage or I am pregnant? My blood is brown colour in the discharge and like a period it is continuing since 3 days. Am I pregnant still? I doubt it as miscarriage and I am sad about this. Please suggest me what should I do. Should I go to hospital?
Hello Dr. I was pregnant and got my thyroid tested. 1. T4 free FT4 - 0.76 ng/dL TSH 1.222 uIU/mL Started taking thyrowel on daily basis. Rechecked my TSH 1.52 uIU/ml Continued thyrowel till due date. After delivery I got it checked again 2. TT3 - 1.18 NG/ML TT4 - 8.98 UG/DL TSH - 1.64 UIU/ML so I stop taking thyrowel After 2 months in got my thyroid profile done. 3.T3 - 97 NG/DL T4 -5.1 UG/DL TSH - 2.61 UIU/ML I am a nursing mother. Should I start taking thyrowel again? Is it safe to take thyrowel while breastfeeding? Do I have to start thyronorm? What mg?
I am 45 year old female, I have heavy bleeding and terrible pain during periods. Scan Shows one very small fibroid. I do walking regularly. What should you do? When will I have menopause?
Hormonal imbalance is very common in women who are about to reach their menopause. The setting of menopause can lead to a variety of symptoms like moodiness and depression to hot flashes, insomnia and vaginal dryness. Homeopathy has remedies which are very helpful in relieving the symptoms of menopause, when chosen for an individual as per their history. Homeopathy stimulates the person's healing response to a certain stimulus, allowing the person to heal on their own.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies:
- Pulsatilla: this is for women who are mild, sensitive and weep very easily during the perimenopause stage. These women might whine when unhappy and are very depressed and sad. The women who need this medication prefer company, companionship and support. She is often uncomfortable and warm in hot rooms especially while experiencing hot flashes. The remedy is helpful in cases of insomnia and empty nest syndrome, a syndrome when children leave home. This often coincides with change in a woman's life. Pulsatilla is very helpful for hormonal imbalance including during the menstrual cycle and peri-menopause phase.
- Cimicifuga: this is recommended for those women who suffer from severe headaches during perimenopause. The headaches are characterized by a pain in the right side of the neck, which often extends to the right shoulder. This remedy is also helpful in women who feel disappointed and trapped in their lives. Some women who have a feeling of being caged and surrounded by dark clouds also benefit from this. It is considered to be a perfect remedy for many women who experience hormonal changes at the menopausal stage of their lives.
- Sepia: this remedy is especially helpful for perimenopause and hormonal imbalances. This is helpful in women who feel exhausted and chilly. Sometimes a woman might develop an aversion to her family members especially the children and does not want to care for them. Sepia is known to help women overcome these feelings, enables them to reestablish stability and balances hormones. Some women also get a feeling that their inside are bearing out and get a sensation that their uterus and vagina might fall. This feeling and sensation is eliminated by sepia. Sepia is also helpful for the host flashes, dryness, vaginal irritation and moodiness during this phase of their life.
- Lachesis: this is indicated in the perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms like the night sweats and hot flashes. This remedy is capable to provide a relief from the occipital headaches associated with the changing hormones. Women who need lachesis might be witty, loquacious, nasty, crib and complain about the body pains which are more significant on the left side, like the left ovary discomfort. This remedy also relieves insomnia and depression related with the hormonal swings. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic doctor and ask a free question.