Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sejal DesaiYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor Im having PCOD problem, and was using aldactone and glycomet along with Ovral L. For the last 4 months as per doctors advice I stopped all the medicines and for the last 2 months I'm not getting my periods. When I consulted the doctor she advised me to take PRIMOLUT N for 5 days twice a day and after getting the periods prescribed me to go on with Ovral L. After taking PRIMOLUT for 3 days, I feel giddiness and so tired. Please advise me can I stop taking PRIMOLUT in 3 days and wait to get the periods.
I am suffering from ovarian cysts. Kindly suggest me some medication or treatment as I don't want to do surgery.
While making love is much more than getting a climax, it is one of the most pleasurable moments a man or a woman can feel. However, for many women, climaxing or achieving orgasms isn’t as easy as for men. In fact a significant number of women haven’t been able to achieve orgasm even once due to a variety of factors. Even women who want to orgasm face difficulty in achieving orgasms on a regular basis.
Here are some tips to help if you are one of these women.
- Attentiveness towards one’s own body: Women are often raised to be very conscious about their bodies and sexuality in general. This affects their view of sexuality even when they are in a committed loving relationship. Hence, many women are unable to communicate with their partners openly about their needs. It is important that you indulge in masturbation or some forms of self pleasure to understand what your body responds to and then be able to communicate it to your partner.
- Foreplay is king: This is a major part often missed by the partners of women who are unable to orgasm. Foreplay helps the woman get aroused; longer the foreplay, longer the arousal. A longer arousal will help you in being lubricated better, which will decrease painful sensations and will help achieve orgasms. It is also important that you talk to your partner and ensure that you have enough foreplay.
- Stimulation of the clitoris: While there is debate within the medical circles about the efficacy of various types of orgasms such as vaginal or pelvic orgasms; most women do feel clitoral orgasms as it is one of the most easily stimulated areas with thousands of nerve endings. Thus, you should ask your partner to rub, touch, or lick your clitoral region as this is one area where achieving orgasms would be easier than other parts of the genitals as well as a whole body orgasm.
- Variety is the essence of love making: Women tend to be able to orgasm with a variety of activities rather than one type of sexual act. It is thus, important for you to tell your partner the various things that you may be interested in trying out. If you can try out multiple positions and techniques, it will increase your chances of being able to orgasm.
- Take the help of toys and lube: Lubrication in the form of commercially available lubes as well as sex toys can help you achieve orgasm much quicker and it would be a good idea to include them in while making love. You can also go solo with these sex toys to achieve orgasm during masturbation as this would help in achieving orgasms even during sex with a partner.
Hi, I am Aparna, 30. My problem is that I have irregular periods and it lasts only for 1-2 days. I have also headache regularly and body pain generally in legs.
I met my wife after long ago and today we had too much sex ,almost 3or4 times in a day .Here the weather is very hot almost 40 degree usually, and now I am facing extreme joints pain and kind of fever .thank you.
I am 30 years old. My ecotopic pregnancy had done before 3 months. I know about my healthy pregnancy in future to escape such type of pregnancy.
I'm a new mother with a 8 month old baby. A white dot appeared on my nipple a couple of days ago. There is shooting pain while feeding and sore after feeding too. Any suggestions?
One of my friend complaining that, breast discharges yellow color liquid after squeezing them. Is this serious?
I am 20 years old. I am taking diane 35 as I had irregular periods and recently I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. And thats why I took ipill in the next hour. When should I resume my diane 35?
I used to where leggi and frok karti in my pregnancy. I did not feel uncomfortable but whenever I go to fresh up in the morning I feel lil my tummy pressed. And it takes at least 10 mints for me to squat is there any problem with pressing of stomach becoz my 5 month is started now and my bump size is normal but I feel uncomfortable to sit for a long time. I use indian toilet I want to ask is it ok and when I will enter in my 7 and 8 month the same problem will occur so it will harm my baby or it will be ok. Pls suggest.
Hi, after my pregnancy i had thyroid and i have put lots of weight. I eat less but stil i am over weight what should i do ?Please help me.
All food sources that we think of as "fats" are made up of fatty acids. These fatty acids have specific chemical shapes that affect both how the fat performs in cooking (or baking) and how the fat affects your health. These chemical shapes generally are classified as saturated, polyunsaturated or mono-unsaturated. All fats contain all three types but are classified by the type of fatty acid that makes up most of the fat. For example, since butter consists mostly of "saturated" fatty acids, it’s considered a "saturated fat."
Examples: butter, lard, shortening
How to spot them: They’re solid at room temperature.
Health notes: A diet high in saturated fat has been linked with elevated cholesterol levels and increased risk for heart disease, so it’s best to limit use of them.
Examples: olive oil, rice bran oil, peanut oil
How to spot them: They’re liquid at room temperature but become semi-solid (or cloudy) in the refrigerator.
Health notes: When substituted for saturated fats, monounsaturated fats can help to improve blood cholesterol levels, thereby reducing risk for heart disease.
Examples: canola oil, sunflower oil, walnut oil
How to spot them: They’re always liquid—even if you put them in the fridge.
Health notes: When used in place of saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats can help to improve blood cholesterol levels, thereby reducing risk for heart disease. "Omega-6" and "omega-3" are other terms used to describe specific types of polyunsaturated oils. Although both omega-6 and omega-3 fats are essential for good health, omega-3s also have additional heart-health and anti-inflammatory benefits.
When you’re cooking at a high heat, you want to use oils that are stable and don’t oxidise or go rancid easily. Saturated fats and monounsaturated fats are pretty resistant to heating, but oils that are high in polyunsaturated fats should be avoided for cooking.
BEST OILS FOR COOKING AS WELL AS HEALTH
1. Olive oil
2. Rice bran oil
3. Canola oil