Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sejal DesaiYour feedback matters!
Meri wife ki age 27 hai or 2 child hai meri wife ki sex karne ki iccha nahi hoti hai so please mujhe upay batay. Thanks.
I had sex with my boyfriend this month twice, 1st we have done on the before day of my period that too after foreplay, just he penetrated once and then removed when I screamed, without protection and he didn't came till that time as he is sure. 2nd we had just few days before my date with full protection. But now my periods are delayed almost by a week. Please I need your suggestion Net Doctor. Am I Pregnant? Or just period delay? Can I take some pills for periods? Will it affect in future? Please suggest some necessary tablets?
Taking into account the hectic lifestyle we lead, most of us end up suffering from aches and pains. But that does not mean we have to continue to suffer from them. There are plenty of easy exercises that one can follow in order to keep themselves healthy and problem free!
In order to avoid aches and pains, the first thing that a person needs to do is
- Practise hamstring stretches regularly: What this entails is that he or she needs to lie on the back, raise a leg and hold the back of it with both hands. While it may be called the hamstring stretch and one would probably normally think that the beneficial impact of doing it would be limited to the hamstring, it works quite a bit of special magic which has an ability to ease the pain in the lower back. Now, for an exercise which is so simple, is it not worth it?
- Side Stretch: Talking about stretches, another form of a stretch happens to be the side stretch. Even this is rather simple and all that needs to be done is to lie on one’s side and pull the ankle of the leg which is not in contact with the ground towards the back. While this is being done, the ankle of the lower leg should apply pressure on the thigh.
- Straight leg raise: It may seem that most of the exercises which reduce pain are stretches! However, this is not really the case as there is a place for exercises such as the straight leg raise and the like. What exactly is the straight leg raise? Well, it can be done when a person is either in a sitting position or is lying on his or her back. The toes are to be kept pointed upwards and the leg is to be raised. It is to be kept in mind that the challenge of the straight leg raise is that the knee should not be bent, at all.
- The cat and camel exercise: The terms cat and camel generally refer to members of the animal kingdom. However, jointly, in terms of exercises, the cat and camel is an exercise well worth remembering as it can save the individual quite a lot of pain. All that needs to be done is to alternatively arch one’s back towards the floor and the ceiling while resting on one’s hands and knees.
While our way of living may come with certain side-effects, but it would not be right to say that we are helpless. We need to take charge and make little changes to enjoy a healthy and happy lifestyle. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 24 years married women. .Iam a homemaker and last year I was not well due to hypothyroidism and pcos .and this year I am completely alright still I have to take medications or I can stop medicines for pcos treatment as Der are no symptoms. .for Thyroid m taking thyronorm tablet and for pcos m taking metformin and folic acid. .do I need more medicines or should I do scans and test again?
I m preagnent for 1 month mujhe bhook lagte hai but agar koi cheej main khana chaa rahe hu tu mujhe vormting feel hu ta but vormting huta nhi bus feel hu raha jis se mein apna daily meal finish nh kr pa rahe hu please help me doctor.
I am 20 years old. I have menstrual problem since 3 years. I have consulted 2 gynaecologists. But medical help was partially effective. Now I am facing a new problem. When I have sex the other day my period starts. I had periods twice in a month. What I do?
My wife who is 2months pregnant is can have pumpkin seeds or not. What r the benefits. Any side effects.
I'm 29 years old 5 months before married .unfortunately I had did two times medical abortion first in 9th April for 5 weeks pregnant and it was proceeded successfully after getting scan it is clear and then after 11th may I got my periods as normal as earlier for 4-5 days . Then after some days I feel same symptoms of pregnancy and I did pelvic scan on 12th june for conformation then I found that I'm pregnant of 4-5 weeks and then I had few blood cramps on 16th june then Dr. suggest me to do another pelvic scan and after that sonography reports shows that there is no growth in sac and I'm also feeling very uncomfortable then Dr. suggest me to do medical abortion as soon as possible then she prescribed me some abortion medicine 2 tabs of 200 mg milestone to take in early morning in empty stomach on 18th june and then after 2 days on 20th June 4 tabs of 200 mg misoprostol taken bucally in the gap of one hr then I started heavy bleeding with cramps and clots for two days then after it is get normal as period bleeding for 6 days then after gap of 2-3 days I get few bleeding then it's stopped and on 4th July today I'm also getting some bleeding today my gyeac advice me to do pelvic scan for conformation of successful expelled of pregnancy it is done in bleeding or I should wait until its finished what is best to do and I'm very scared for my health. Suggest me best advice for my problems and health related issues for further pregnancy which we are planned after 18 months . And some nutrients also which I required for weakness after 2 unfortunate abortions.
Dr. Sahib. I am effected form Herpes Disease since Oct. 2015. The effected area is spread from neck right side to right side hands/limbs and chest. Though wounds had been healed but there is still Burning, Pricking, Pain, Itching, The skin become very sensitive can not bear all things. I had taken allopathic treatment. I can not sleep In hot an rainy season skin become very sensitive. How can I get relief from all them. Thanks How can I get relief from this disease. I am taking medicine for BP also. In addition I have loose motion and pain in the belly. This is generally happened. Taking allopathic medicine such sporock, metrogyl, nofrfloxin. Etc. But no relief. Please advise. Thanks.
I am having red rashes on my vagina's skin, followed by uncontrollable itching, it's been more than 15 days. M already using ring guard. What to do. To stop this infection, which soap to be used to wash it.
I have a big ball like structure on by right breast with black color I am 16 years old buy. What it could be. Thank you.
Hi, Doctors we r trying for kids for a year. As I said that all the test and reports are normal. Me n my husband both are fertile. My doctor advice me to take a 2nd opinion. I want to ask that is there any another reason for this. If yes then what is the reason? Thanks in advance.
Dear madam I am 50yrs. What are the symptoms of menopause. I am feeling depressed for past some months also I loosing lots of hair and also feeling irritated for every small issues. Sometimes I sleep for longer hours sometimes I am unable to sleep even for 2hrs. feel tired very often and experience lots of pain in thighs. I also have strong sexual urge which I have been deceived for past 20 years due to my husband's health problem. Are these problems related to menopause or do I need a psychotic consultation. I feel embarrassed to face my grown up children. I never experienced this during even in my early days of marriage. please help me overcome this embarrassing situation.
Dr. I'm 29 year old married women. Dr. Mujhe kuch dino se mere nipple mai pain ho raha hai halka sa. Aur nipple mai swelling bhi hai. please advice me.
I I miss my period but, how may day I wait for this of 4 week 6 days. I done HCG test but result are negative what to do.
After taking mifepristone and misoprostol suffering from heavy cramps and bleeding .To control this I hv taken trexanemic acid and mefenamic acid but till now I am not cured. So kindly advice me it will be great honour to you.
I am a 25 yr old girl having severe hair loss problem and also from past 9 yrs my periods are not coming. My fsh and lh levels are too high, also y haemoglobin is10. Kindly suggest me to get my periods regular and also to get my hair fall problem reduce.
Can I get aids by oral sex ,if my partner have aids. Is oral sex safe for us. And one thing how I can know that my partner is suffering from aids.
I am 31 n married from last three years. Not conceived even once. Is there any remedy? After what age I can not conceive? Can I conceive or nt?
Heart attack or myocardial infarction mostly occurs when the flow of blood to the heart is blocked due to one or more reasons. The most prominent reason could be high fat or cholesterol that results in plaque build up in the coronary artery. The restricted blood flow has the potential to damage or even destroy the heart muscle. Some of the symptoms that can be helpful when it comes to the identification of a heart attack are listed below.
1. Discomfort in the Chest - Your chest may feel tight and pressured when you are about to be hit by a heart attack. Pain or discomfort in the chest is usually central typically felt behind the sternum, the central bone of chest. It may not be pain, it may be only discomfort, it may only be in upper part of tummy, very commonly confused with a gas problem. It is often accompanied by a painful sensation in the chest or arms. If a chest pain lasts more than 15-20 min it can be assumed to be a heart attack. This aching sensation may even spread to your back, neck or jaw.
2. Feeling of inconvenience - Often before the heart attack, the person may have feelings of nausea, ingestion, abdominal pain or a heartburn.
3. Breathing problems - Another prominent symptom of heart attack is shortness of breath which is accompanied by cold sweat and fatigue.
If you think you are getting a heart attack, you should immediately take one tablet of Aspirin, 4 tablets of a drug called Clopidogrel, and one tablet of Atorvastatin 80 mg and rush to the nearest possible medical facility as time is very important in the treatment of an acute heart attack.
Related Tip: Heart Attack - Is the Damage Reversible?