Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Seetharam PrasadYour feedback matters!
I have black spots and acne on my back. I used scar removal cream. But the pimples are still full over my back.
Dear sir , I am suffering from hair fall from many years now I M get bald I want permanent solution My hair's r thin I want know better diet and Solution I have oily dandruff . I used many products and treatment but they effect for some time only I want permanent solution please help.
Please suggest remedy for pimples on my face adolescent concerned tense a lot Do suggest medications for immediate resolve.
I have a lot of dark circle and my face has also became veey tan evn if I sleep mora than 8 hours n do not go out much in the sun.
How to make our body fit and fine and how to loose our body fat n how to make our skin glorious. And how to make our hair long, shiny, smooth n fluffy.
I have pimples on scrotum. However their is no puss in that. I have a doubt to be an HIV positive but when I have donated blood (3 year back) in that report it was written negative. What should I do I am facing this from past 3 years though they are not increasing and is in particular area only.
I have a very high hairfall. Daily my hairs fall down. Please solve the problem and cure this problem.
I am 24 years old. My son turned 2 years on September 2015. My problem is, after weaning breast milk for my baby, my breast becomes too saggy. It looks ugly. I feel too bad about this. Is there any Shape up creams or remedy to shape by breast again.
I have some brown spots on my legs it is spreading and i have consulted a dermatologist he prescribed betagel but it is not working and he told me that it is due to water change but now it is severe now. Please help me.
Sir I am Facing PROBLEM of hair lose. I Just want to recover my lost hair. Please give me any right option to treat it. Thanks.
I am loosing hair quickly I tried best shampoos but not effect plse give me suggestions and solve my problems.
I having hair loss from two years and hairs are falling of while having bath. What should I do to stop my hairdresser fall. Help me.
I am facing a problem of hair fall as well as premature graying of hairs since last 3-4 months. What should I do?
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm.
Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment:
- Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
- Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
- Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
- Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
- Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.
- Other Soft Skin Tissues Filler Injections: There are many other forms of soft skin tissue fillers other than Botox, which can be directly injected into the required area. Some of these are fats, gels and collagen which can be directly injected into wrinkles. These fillers work by swelling and plumping up the area around the skin to give it smoother look. However, these treatments also need to be done at frequent periodic intervals of a few months.