Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SeemaYour feedback matters!
Hi, my age is 28 and suffering heavy hair fall. Shall I go for head shave and maintain for a year or two, so that hair fall will stop. Give me remedies for that.
This question is for my wife, She has started lower abdominal pain after periods, The pain start from, 7th days after periods and lasts when next period start. We are not getting physically from last six months, Is this menstrual cramp or anything else. Give me right solution.
Hi, I'm 32 years old female of height 5.4, Weight 75 kgs, had fever three days back still I have running nose and cough. I do not have fever but I have bitter taste buds killing me and I feel weak I do not feel active. Please help me with medicine.
Hi An having enlarged prostate snd am taking Urimax F kindly suggest is it curable and wot best medicines should I add to it Rgds.
I experience lower left abdominal pain with vaginal discharge (clear sometimes, sometimes with very little blood or clots, as seen during periods) every 2-3 months of not every month. This usually happens around my mid menstrual cycle. It's dull, stabbing pain that increases with time and passes away on its own. With this, I also experience increased flatulence and the pain lasts for hours and hurts even more with movement. I just usually wait for it to pass. I'm wondering if it's something serious. I don't bother going to the doctor since it passes within hours, sometimes it also lasts upto half a day. Help and thank you.
I am suffering from dark circles under my eyes and dark facial tone and dry face. Seems to be pigmentation please provide me the best medicine kit and tablets to remove it, it is affecting my confidence from years please.
My mother is having a motion problem for the past 5 years. She is using colvac tablet for a free motion. But motion will be going 5 days once. Is it a piles problem? If piles means, please say about the curing way.
I was 5th month pregnant .From past one week I was getting pain in the uterine region. This is my second pregnancy. First one is c section. It seems to be muscle pain .All scans previously done were perfect. No issues. I want to know why this pain is coming. My wt. Is 72 kgs now. Please help me.
My baby started sucking her thumb. When I extract her thumb out of mouth, she started crying. How can she get rid of her habit.
I am suffering from constant head ache from last 2 weeks but must I do for it. I have also consulted a doctor but didn, t get any benefit.
Tried to have sex for first time, but I don't get erection that I usually get in masturbation and even I ejaculated within seconds . But if I do masturbation , erection is perfect and ejaculation is Normal. Please help.
I have problems in related to my monthly circles because my weight is 49 now my weight only 35. And periods times, pieces of blood are coming through bleeding.
My last period was 2 jan had sex on 23 jan protected what are chances of pregnancy cycle is 28 to 30 days.
Lumbar disc prolapse is common
The mri images and symptoms of the patient need not necessarily match.
Here comes the role of pain management specialist
He examines the patient thoroughly and offers treatment options like root injections or endoscopic discectomy under local anesthesia
These are simple safe and scientific
Some people have a greater tendency to accumulate fat in specific areas of the body. Any amount of exercise or diet may not help in getting rid of this. In such cases, people can opt for liposuction, as it is a good option to get rid of this fat (usually in the upper arms, upper thighs, belly area and buttocks).
Liposuction is a term which literally means suctioning out the fat (lipo = fat). A blunt cannula (needle) is inserted into the body which sucks out the excessive fat. Laser or heat may be used in the target area to loosen the fat molecules, making it easier to remove them. Read on to know some of the other benefits of liposuction in addition.
1. Each person has a tendency to accumulate weight in different areas and may not be able to lose it with the required exercise and treatment. In these people, liposuction helps in losing fat and in improving body shape and contour.
2. Almost instantaneous results, as the procedure is done in a couple of hours. There could be mild swelling in the area that was treated, but that may not last for more than a week.
3. In people with lipomas, which are benign fatty tumours, liposuction can completely remove them.
4. In men with excessive female hormones, gynecomastia is common (breast development in men), which can be very embarrassing. Liposuction can rescue them and can help these men by providing a complete cure.
5. Prolonged effect on the person’s weight as the fat does not accumulate immediately. Also, the weight gained will be distributed evenly and not concentrated in one particular area.
6. It can be a good remedy for excessive sweating in the armpits and chafing in the thighs.
7. Maintaining it requires lifestyle modification like healthy eating and regular exercise, which most people tend to follow, as they have seen the wonderful results of having a good shapely body.
8. The procedure also removes a lot of inflammatory cells, which are responsible for chronic conditions like osteoarthritis and heart disease. By reducing the inflammatory cells, liposuction reduces the risks of these diseases.
9. Removing excessive fat in the midsection and abdominal area can improve posture and discomfort that is common in seated positions. It can also reduce back pain and discomfort due to improper postures.
10. Removing excess fat reduces the insulin requirements as there is less amount of fat and therefore sugar to burn. This reduces the onset of type 2 diabetes.
Liposuction is a quick fix to fat accumulation, but a detailed discussion with doctor on what to expect during and after the procedure should be the deciding factor, whether or not should you choose it.