Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Seema GarjeYour feedback matters!
I'm 24 year. I am female. I m dark in face but hands r fair compared to my face. Doctor suggested me chemical peel to get fair skin along with the mela glow cream. To get the fair skin Is it the correct solution for me. Please help me.
Losing weight is not just about knocking off a few pounds, it is about living healthy. If you are overweight then your chances of being affected by heart diseases increase. On an overall basis, apart from negatively impacting your self-esteem, it can make you prone to a host of life-threatening disorders. For weight loss, it is important to understand the causes of weight gain, some of which are:
- Consuming fatty foods: If you are consuming more food than the required amount, it is likely that you will put on weight. Consuming foods that are rich in simple carbohydrates and starch can lead to excess calories in the body.
- Disorders: Various metabolic disorders like problems of the thyroid gland or being diabetic can cause you to put on weight.
- Being physically inactive: If you follow a sedentary lifestyle then it is more likely that you will put on weight. Usually jobs that involve sitting behind a desk for long periods of time make people prone to obesity.
These are some reasons that can cause weight gain. If you are overweight then the initial resort is to undertake lifestyle changes. From eating a well-balanced diet to being more physically active are the primary changes that you may commit to. In case you are not seeing visible changes then you may opt for non surgical treatment for weight loss.
The cosmetic techniques by which you can lose fat are:
- Ultrasonic Lipolysis: Ultrasonic lipolysis is a non-surgical technique to get rid of fat. In this technique, ultrasound waves are used to target fat tissues and get rid of it. A transducer (device used to convert energy from one form to another) is kept on the affected area where it emits energy. The fat cells are metabolized by the body and drained from the body further helping in weight loss.
- Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy is a technique that focuses on getting rid of fat from the body by injecting medications in the affected area. It uses a combination of herbs and minerals to destroy the fat cells in your body.
- Endermology: It is a process that involves using rollers to roll over the top portion of the skin which leads to fat loss from the body. It also helps in revitalizing and reshaping the skin, further enhancing weight loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
I am 79 and have many health problems. I have to take too many medicines every day (about 12 presently, but can go up to 20 sometimes) as prescribed by my doctors. Will this practice have any undesirable outcomes?
I am 31 years male. I urinate properly but at end of urinating when I apply some pressure some urine come out. H/O multiple sclerosis since 2009.
He have mild scalp psoriasis. Doctor suggested him to use scalp shampoo and topical 6 % lotion. He used livosik and even tablets for 10 days daily once. Now the flakes have reduces to a large extent but his scalp is visible at some places. He had thick and dense hair. Looks like it has thinned down and scalp is visible. Is it because of psoriasis. Doctor suggested him hair grow tabs. Will his hair comeback to normal and any suggestions or good foods? please let us know your opinion. He is a vegetarian.
My period date is 20 and I had a pregnancy test on 15 by preganews. Result was negative. I wanted to ask wen should I take a pregnancy test so that I have a confirm result.
She is allergic to dust, she inhaled some Now she has throat pain. stomach pain and swelling in throat and blood coming with coughs.
I am 21, I hardly find my facial hairs, can I try minoxidil (regain)? pls help, I still have a baby face.
I have a desk job and in the last two years my weight has gone up from 75 kg 85 kg I want to lose weight please help.
My height is 4.7,weight is 32, age 17. To gain height wht should I take .bartya carb 30 or baryta carb 200? Please suggest me.
My belly is become big. I didn't smoke and drink also. Tell me some way or exercise so that I can decrease my belly and also suggest me wha are the foods that I need to take and what not to take to decrease my belly.
I did gym for around 20 days and was doing diet for last 4 months. This lost around 14 kg in 4 months. I used to run on treadmill a lot now I have pain in my both legs from thighs to calfs. Specially in knees?
I am faty not I am jast satis fiet do not like that I am fully faty how to eat my fat please help doctor.
Hello sir i'm suffering from period pain problem why its so paining .what can I do that please recommend home medicine. Thnk you.
My wife is 27 years old, her height is 5'3" and she weighs 66 kgs. Is her weight proportionate to her age/height? If not then please suggest ways to reduce weight. Her working style is of a sitting job for 7-8 hours in banking industry.
I am experiencing pain in the knee while getting up a staircase but no pain while getting down. Sometimes I feel some stiffness in the knee also.
Nose bleeding always occurs regularly. Why is it so? Please give me the best solution to get rid off!
What are antidepressants and mood elevators?
Often depression or mood changes are caused by the imbalance of neurotransmitters in the brain. Anti-depressants or mood elevators are medications that are prescribed to patients with depression to alleviate their symptoms. Anti-depressants are not solely used for the treatment of depression, it is also prescribed in other psychiatric conditions which includes anxiety disorders, social anxiety disorders, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), dysthymia (mild chronic depression) etc.
With time, the use of anti-depressants has been on the rise. Although, anti-depressants do not cure your depression, it relieves the symptoms of the same. Anti-depressants come in various types. The first one you try may not benefit you; however you must consult your doctor and find the right choice of medication for your condition.
Non-adherence to anti-depressants can have major consequences on your health. It also majorly contributes to the under treatment of anxiety and depression in maximum cases in the population. The reasons why people do not comply with their therapy or treatment are various; forgetting to take the medicine being the primary one. Other factors that contribute to non-adherence of anti-depressants include-
- Fear of addiction
- High cost of medications
- Fear of drug-induced sexual dysfunction
- Delayed onset of action of the medication
- Poor instructions and protocols given by the doctor
- Fear of side effects
Adherence to the medication with proper guidance from the doctor has seen to decrease the symptoms of depression in the patients, leading them get back to their normal life. Under-treatment of depression can become fatal. If the depression escalates, suicidal tendencies can follow. Apart from these, suddenly stopping the medication has been associated with withdrawal symptoms which can get fatal in severe cases. In recent times, depression has become a common problem with the rise of fatalities caused by depression. As important as it may be to consult a doctor to get your symptoms diagnosed and get the right treatment, it is of equal importance that one adheres to the therapy and abides by the guidelines.