Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seema Garje
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Seema GarjeYour feedback matters!
Hi I am male 26 years old, I appeared for total testosterone test and the result is 3.78 ng/ml is the result normal?
I am mother to 7 months baby. After delivery I lost my colour .day by day I am loosing fairness no glow in face .n my weight is very good .but my hands are thin .i want to gain fat in my hands .pls suggest me thank you.
I'm a student studying in Bangalore and my native in Kerala. As Im facing hair fall problem here and I need precautions to reduce dis.
I am 17 years old boy and I am having head ache, throat pain and a slight fever having for over one month and cold also please guys help me in this case.
I m a 35 yr married lady n have a daughter. I was very thin since yrs. Now since last year I have increased to proper figure but my tummy has come out which looks odd on my figure. Please suggest something to reduce my tummy.
Pimples not going . Oily food chorh diya. Night me bhi sone lga hu. Water jada pene lga. Homopethuc med li thi jb tk vo ki jb tk thoda sa diff jrur tha but not completely. Completely nai ja skte kya?
I'm 18 years old female and I have pimples from past 1 year I have tried every home cure and skin treatment but the results aren't good. I still have pimples. Please help me.
I am 20years old girl and I have this red purple spots more on left cheek and just one spot on right and my skin is a combination skin. I am tired of these spots it been more than 5 months and they look disgust. Please can you tell me how to get rid of this.
Am 39 and diabetic, I hve under gone all sought of fertility treatments but failed even tried IVF but failed r there any chances to conceive.
I am 24 year female and I have pain in the left side of the stomach and take all medical tests and none disease were found then what should I take diet and precaution? Please reply.
I am 19 year old but my body height 5.2 that's why I fell very sad .what should I do now to increase body height ?
I have dandruff problem and I am having hair fall. I am now having tab. H- but at bed time and capsule evion twice daily. Still the hair fall exists and my hair breaks too much when I comb hair or use my towel to dry my hair. What is remedy for this?
When I wake up every morning then I fell that I have pain in my back but after 20 or 30 minute when I walk it does lost so what should I do in this?
Birth control pills commonly known as hormonal pills, oral contraceptive pills, or just pill's are an effective female hormonal birth controlling pill. Young women and adolescent girls are very frequently prescribed birth control pills for heavy or irregular menstrual flow, acne, PMS, hormone therapy, menstrual cramps. In Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), which causes irregular menstrual flow due to hormonal changes, often birth control pills are given to lower the hormones and bring them within normal range. This also regulates the menstrual flow. Often adolescent girls who do not respond to acne treatment are prescribed hormonal pills. Also, these are given to girls who have endometriosis, irregular periods, and genetic conditions like Turner's syndrome.
Concerns associated with pills:
1) Do the Pills have any health benefits: Yes, it has benefits like treatment of PCOS, acne, regulates menstrual flow, decreases cramps, and lowers the risk of cancers and anemia (know more about anemia affect on health).
2) What are the side effects of the pill: Mostly it has no major problem as such. Pills containing estrogen might increase the risk of developing clots in eyes, lungs, and legs. If a woman complains of ACHES then she should be taken to the emergency.
A Abdominal pain
C Chest pain
H Headache along with dizziness and weakness
E Eye problems along with problems in speech
S Severe pain in the thigh or calf
3) Is there a risk of developing stroke or heart attacks while using the pill: A healthy woman who does not smoke and is on pills does not have any risk of getting a stroke or a heart attack. Smoking should be avoided when birth control pills have been prescribed.
4) Are there chances of getting cancer: Taking birth control pills actually protects the woman against ovarian and uterus cancer. Some experts also feel that the pill also reduces the chances of breast cancer.
5) Does the pill cause blood clots: Yes, there is little risk of developing clots in the legs. In adolescent girls the risk of forming clots is 5-50 per 100,000 every year. In pregnant women the risk is 4.3-10 folds more than those who do not use the pill.
6) Does the pill cause birth defects: The pill has not been associated with any birth defects and also does not harm the health of the child.
7) How does the pill help in irregular menstrual flow and acne:
In case of irregular menstruation the pill helps by regulating the menstrual cycle to every 28 days. It also helps to reduce the amount and the length of the menstruation.
The hormones present in the pill help to stop the acne. OTC or prescribed drugs can be taken for moderate to severe acne.