Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seema Garje
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Seema GarjeYour feedback matters!
Sex on 4th march. After that she is having her periods every month. Sequences is 6th march, 1 2 april, 14 may, 14 June,19 July, 19 aug ,20 sep, 27oct.but sometimes she feels that she is pregnant. Is it still possible to be pregnant after 8 periods?
Hi doctor, previous 2 years I am using ,hand up means hand job or hp and also I am suffering from diabetes also, is there any effect of me, my penis small, I am unmarried.
How to loose my weight please help about to dieght please how to loose my weight and how I m look sleep and cute and my seen is soft.
I Have hairfall problem. I tried lots of oils and shampoos bt no use. My grandpa also have bold head. Pls suggest me fr not getting bold head. Am just 21 years old.
Hello doctor. I think I have a hyperpigmentation problem as I browsed through the net. The corner of my forehead, nose and around the mouth is visibly dark and also my neck knee elbows are extremely black. I read online about Berberis aquifolium. Should I give it a try and if not what would you suggest me. I just want an even skin all over my face and body. I feel embarrassed because of this uneven tone. Seeking for help. Thank you :) For details, I am 24-year old student. I was a sports player at my school times and never cared for my skin and have been through severe tanning at times. Now I avoid sunlight as much as possible and I sweat very much whenever I go out even in evening and have a very dry skin.
I am a 28 year old female I have cough ,sneezing, fever upto 100 f . I am a mother of 4 month old baby .i have mild body pain, sputum is light in colour.
Every married couple undergoes relationship troubles, but these troubles should not linger for a long time otherwise you might end up facing dreadful consequences. If you want to save your married life by maintaining a smooth relation with your partner, then you have to look for the best solutions that can resolve marital issues.
How to manage marital relationships?
- Maintaining Trust: Since trust is the base of every relationship, therefore you should make special effort in maintaining the same. Unresolved issues should be resolved quickly and there should be transparent communication between the married couples. Some of the special qualities that should be maintained in order to maintain trust within a marital relationship in long run are being on time, consistency, being sensitive towards feelings, avoiding lies, sharing feelings, respecting partner's feelings, avoiding jealousy and others.
- Healthy Communication: If the problems remain unresolved, then more and more conflicts will be invited. Have open discussions and clear up your points so that confusions can be eliminated. If you make efforts in understanding the real causes, then only the problems can be resolved. You need to put yourself in the shoes of the partner and understand where the person is coming from. Most conflicts occur because we only see our view points and not that of others.
- Giving time to the relationship: You can maintain your marital relationship in a healthy state only by considering the married life as the prior issue. Keep your marriage above every other social thing and then only relationship can be made secured. Give time for repairing all dubs and defects of your relationship. In this case, you can also take the help of any expert counsellor. Spend some quality time with each other so that the warmth of your relationship can be maintained.
- Tackling monetary problems: Do not allow any conflict to come into your relationship just because of a pathetic financial condition. It is important for both the partners to put-in efforts in saving money so that monthly expenses can be kept under strict control. A perfect budget needs to be scheduled so that financial strength can be restored. If you are incapable of catering financial support, support your partner at least mentally so that he can come out of the financial trouble as soon as possible.
- Maintain a Happy Sexual Life: Create a proper schedule for lovemaking in order to maintain a healthy sex life. You should try to know the sexual needs of your partner so that you can fulfil the expectations. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!