Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Seema GadiwanYour feedback matters!
My wife pregnant 21 week USG ultrasound said that unborn has cleft lip and palate. So Dr. is there any change or medication to recover.
My wife is in 9th month of pregnancy. Her legs is swelling. What to do in this condition, are we go for secarion or wait for the right time. The date giving is 10th of April.
Hello I am 28 year old vergin/unmaried girl. Since last few months mera sex kar ne ka bahut man karta he me jab bhi porn clips dekhti hu meri niche private part me bahut pani ata he or khujli chalti he please help me.
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the indian cuisine and other south asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: Haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: Blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: Turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: Haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: Haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen and drink up to a healthier you.
Please help, I want to know what I was going through. I am a 56 years old female and have enlisted all the symptoms I was going through for almost ten days. 1. Feeling down and weak. Every now and then especially when I attempt to lie down, having severe headache (pulpy inside) which is very painful, occasionally giving me an experience of as if bubble bursting inside, which is unbearably painful but gives relief later. 2. Simultaneously with this bubble bursting, I noticed feeble palpitation and movement in my upper right abdomen (similar to as I felt when baby kicked inside when I was pregnant.) 3. There is pain/tenderness on left side below the left ear. 4. Having temperature above 100 on and off now for a week. 5. In the morning as I clear my nasal passage, there is bright red blood discharge followed by severe weakness. 6. Vertigo all day long. 7. It is so severe that I get the feeling if it worsens to next step, I would be gone. 8. I am DM II. My blood sugar was remaining high irrespective of eating anything or not. Metformin was not helping. Please put some light if it should concern me for further investigations? Thanks in advance.
Ginger is a common ingredient in asian and indian cuisine. However, ginger has been used for its medicinal properties for centuries among many cultures. The root or underground stem (rhizome) of the ginger plant can be consumed fresh, powdered, dried as a spice, in oil form or as juice.
Possible health benefits of ginger:
1) Digestive issues:
The phenolic compounds in ginger are known to help relieve gastrointestinal irritation, stimulate saliva and bile production and suppress gastric contractions and movement of food and fluids through the GI tract.
- Chewing raw ginger or drinking ginger tea is a common home remedy for nausea during cancer treatment.
- Pregnant women experiencing morning sickness can safely use ginger to relieve nausea and vomiting, often in the form of ginger lozenges or candies.
- During cold weather, drinking ginger tea is good way to keep warm. It is diaphoretic, which means that it promotes sweating, working to warm the body from within. As such, in the wake of a cold, ginger tea is particularly useful.
3) Pain reduction
- A study involving 74 volunteers carried out at the university of georgia found that daily ginger supplementation reduced exercise-induced muscle pain by 25%.
- Ginger has also been found to reduce the symptoms of dysmenorrhea (severe pain during a menstrual cycle). In one study, 83% of women taking ginger capsules reported improvements in pain symptoms compared to 47% of those on placebo.
Good evening doctors I am facing one problem from last year that while down before that time around for one week my discharge is coming with red drops and it's happening after down also. So it means my down cycle is around of 12 days feeling very sad and just tell me wat to do now.
I had unprotected oral sex with a hooker, going down on her. I had protected vaginal sex. Its been 10 days now for this. I am worried about getting HIV or STD. I don't know what to do next. I am having mouth irritation but no other symptoms yet. Please tell me what should be my next steps. Should I go for PCR RNA test or should I wait for HIV antibody test. I am getting too anxious and worried.
Hi, I am suffering from fungal infection in my vagina for many years now. It gets cured till the the time the medication is on. Once the medication is over it comes back. The discharge has a odour and is white in colour. Sometimes it is yellow and brown in color as well. It itches me a lot. I am worried if I will be able to conceive in future. It also pains me during sex. Please help.
Sir mere pet mai khichaav sa ho jata hai aise lagta h nasse khich rahi h jab bhi koi excercise karu halka pain hone lagta h mAine 3 month pehle abortion pill li thi n my periods is normal naafi ki left mai pain hone lagta h jab bhi khichaav thoda sa bhi padta h kya ho sakta h.
My son is O +ve and his fiance is O -ve. Do you foresee any pregnancy issues. Is there any complications in delivery. Any problem for the mother. Can we have a healthy child. What @ second pregnancy. Is it possible.
Hi. My problem is vagnal drying and my husband and I use condom from 5 year now I am paining in vigna due to condom and itching and burning in vigna and white discharge also what to do please tell me tablet to make my husband happy in bed.
My periods not came last 50 days I check also but I'm not pregnant what's a problem tell me please Dr.
Hi doctor. She is 18 years old and smoked cigarette for the 1st time, (last night). She after sometime started feeling a sudden burning throat and coughing. Is it really dangerous? How to rid off this burn and cough? And, is there any medication to cure the damaged caused to cells and lungs? Please suggest, thank you.
A girl’s first period or Menarche marks her transition from a ‘girl’ to a ‘woman’. Most girls have their first period between the ages of 11 to 13 depending on their genetic structure, body weight, nutrition and maturity of the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis. Periods are usually irregular in the first two years and gradually settle into a pattern. Along with the duration of the periods, there may also be fluctuation in the amount of blood being lost. Puberty menorrhagia can be described as excessive vaginal bleeding during menstruation. This can occur up to the age of 19 years.
One of the characteristic symptoms of menorrhagia during puberty is having to change tampons or sanitary napkins every 2-3 hours. Periods that last more than 7 days can also be a sign of this condition. While the average amount of blood lost during menstruation is 30ml, adolescents suffering from this condition can lose up to 80ml of blood. Other symptoms include acne, pale skin, the growth of excessive facial or body hair and palpitations of the abdomen. These indicate an imbalance of hormones within the body.
In most cases, this condition is caused by anovulatory cycles. This can be described as a menstrual cycle in which an egg is not released by the ovaries. Anovulatory cycles may be triggered by sudden changes in hormone levels, drastic weight loss or weight gain, stress, extreme levels of exercising and an imbalanced diet. The use of hormonal contraceptives and infections may also cause excessive menstrual bleeding. Less common causes of this condition include endocrine disorders, systemic illnesses and structural lesions such as cervical polyps or fibroids.
While menorrhagia is common during puberty, if it continues for over three months, you must consult a doctor. Depending on the factors triggering this condition it can be treated with hormonal or non-hormonal medication or even a combination of the two. Treatment for this condition must be tailored to each patient while keeping in mind her age, family medical history and co-existing medical conditions. Hormonal treatment for excessive menstrual bleeding can take the form of oral contraceptives or progesterone tablets. Non-hormonal forms of treating this condition include iron supplements and medication to reduce blood flow. You should also eat more food that is rich in iron and vitamins while reducing intake of proteins and spicy foods. Home remedies for this condition include drinking a tea made with coriander seeds or adding cinnamon to your usual cup of tea.