Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am suffering from chicken pox. I want to ask you that what food should I eat and what should I avoid?
I am 21 year male and I had an accident last week and injured my hand. According to the x-ray I had a hairline fracture below my elbow. So I was treated and cast bandage on me. How many days it will take to cure? Did any additional workout need to be given for the hand?
Sir my sexual power is too less n my pennis size is also small n thin and tell me the natural sex timing and size which is enough for give satisfaction to the partner and for increasing the pennis size and timing what should I do pleas help me.
I am 21 year male, and I have acute problem to concentrate on a particular task l, even though I am good at studies, but I want to do best so help me.
Hai I am not able to sleep. When I go for a sleep it will not come soon at list it will take 1 hrs to fall a sleep. When I feeling to sleep I am not getting comfortable. So can you help how can I sleep immediately when I am in bed.
I am suffering from joint pain every day from last 1 year. My both legs always pain daily. My family Dr. told me that I have arthritis. Due to that my full body joint and muscle stiff. Pls advice me medicine.
My baby girl had completed 5 month. Her birth weight is 3 kg now she is 5.5 kg. She is in breast feed only. She is doing green potty since last week. Doc said stop breastmilk and give her top feed isomil Bec she has stomach infection. He also prescribe antibiotics zifi100 but no relief yet. I am very upset. She is a active baby. One more query is her head is also not stable yet. please advise me.
From yesterday noon. 1- I am feeling internal fever 2- sweating continuously 3- headache 4- and feeling malaise/unease. PLEASE TELL REASON WHY IT IS Happening.
I feel headache once in week which is severe pain I used many tablets but I am getting addicted to these medicines and I don't want to use medicines.
I have knee pain .suddenly while running knee was struming and changing position one side to another side.
I'm got sick 2 time in a single month and last time my body temperature was 103.4°F, worried about it.
Hello sir. I want to know that is herbal product like Herbal life useful and without side effects for fat burn and weight management?
We all have different skin types. While some have dry skin, others have oily. So if you have oily skin, then here are 5 tips to keep in mind, to keep your skin oil free. Oily skin is usually a constant problem in every season since even after washing the face properly it becomes very oily after some time. And, if some cosmetic is applied, then also it makes no difference, the skin remains as oily as ever. Now dermatologists offer various solutions to this problem. Even though you might come across home remedies like the sugar and lime scrub or yogurt, turmeric paste, it is always better to seek professional help for oily skin.
There are mainly 5 skin types:
- Oily: This skin type has too much oil, which can be seen on the face even after cleaning it.
- Dry: The dry skin lacks essential moisture and looks very dry.
- Normal: The normal type of skin is neither dry, nor too oily and not too sensitive also.
- Sensitive: Sensitive type skin is very sensitive and is easily affected by weather changes or any other factor.
- Combination skin: Combination skin is, in which some parts of facial skin are dry and others are oily. Use non comedogenic and powder based cosmetics.
Here we are going to deal with the oily skin type and its treatment. Oily skin appears to be greasy and teenagers often face the problem of oily skin during their puberty. Oily skin can also be caused due to heredity, diet, hormone levels, cosmetics usage and humid or hot weather. According to dermatologists, diet plays an important role behind oily skin. Consuming oily or fried food or having too much oil in your diet can be the reason behind your oily skin. Weather can also make your skin oily. Humidity especially causes the oil to come out of the pores and give your face a greasy look.
Tips to treat oily skin:
- Use a gentle face wash or cleanser and reduce the use of toner: Use a gentle face wash to wash your face at least twice a day to reduce the oil levels. Also reduce the use of toner, and if you use toner then try using an alcohol free one.
- Keep yourself hydrated: Keeping yourself hydrated is very important as the face starts releasing oils if the skin is not hydrated properly.
- Try the home remedies carefully: You might not know the exact concentration of lemon in a sugar lemon scrub, as excess of lemon can cause allergic reactions. So apply home remedies with discretion.
- Use the cosmetics according to your skin type: Cosmetics are very important for a woman and if your skin is oily, it's better to choose non comedogenic and powder based cosmetics
- Consult a dermatologist for quick solution: We all know that a doctor knows the best cures to all our ailments, so try consulting a dermatologist for a quick solution to your problem of oily skin.