Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sayed Hussain AhmedYour feedback matters!
Recently I getting head ace very much, I'm expecting migraine. Doubtly. The head ace will be around my head leaves me pain for some time then I will be okay. I usually spends over nights and wakes at 9 .May be I think this is reason .Help me out physcharit.
I have a neck pain since 8 to 10 days and it pains just at the end and left side of spinal cord. please suggest?
I am a 19 year old boy. I used to masturbate everyday since last one year. Mostly more than 2 a day. How can I stop it and is there any bad effect of that.
I can sleep only 5 hours during night bcos I got a lot to study. But I sleep 3hrs in evng. Is there any problem in this timescheduling?
Burning sensation while urinating. I took citralka for three days thrice a day last week along with norflox 400mg twice a day for three days. Again from today i am having burning.
I am 16 years old Male. I would like to know about Bell's Palsy. I think I've got Bell's Palsy. Since yesterday morning when I woke up my right eye is watering continuously and right side of face is got inactive. I can sense on the side but can't move.
Doctors and Few people suggested me to Back your Foreskin on Pennis otherwise you can't perform well at sex. I tried to Back my Fore skin on Pennis But It is paining when I touches it Internal part of that foreskin And When I wear pant or Anything touches it it feel different Pain. Can anyone please help me.
Hello doctor. From the past 8-10 days I've an unusual itch throughout my body. Itching in the back, itch in thighs, legs and hands. As soon as I itch, the skin becomes raised, forming lines like threads. These lines are not red, they bear the colour of the skin. They disappear after 10-15 minutes. There is no abnormality in skin texture at that region before or after the itch, nor does it appear dry or red. Then what is the cause of this troublesome itch? I had ringworm of the pelvic 2 years back. But this is not like that. Should I visit a doctor or wait for it to heal on its own or are there some home remedies for it?
Someday back while urinating suddenly I fell down on washroom. Before fell down I sense that I can hear my heart beat very slowly, feeling like normal body vibration later blackout and fell down in between urine. Don't even know when I fell down my dad check me what happen to me at that time my body was shaking slowly and I'm only able to give response to my dad after 20-30 sec. I noticed that when my dad call me what happen to me I'm not able to see properly and don't even know what my dad was asking to me but later with in 20-30 second i'm able to respond properly and I don't have any problem. Due to this incident I remember that this before this earlier twice or thrice in May be past 6 years it already happened with me. But due to recent incident I'm too scared please suggest me what to do. I've done all test My doctor told me it because of sudden low blood pressure and advise me to sit and do urine. But once it happened while in gym. My age is 23. Weight 50 kg Please suggest anyone?
DOCTOR I have a problem of fear I always feel afraid and my heart beats continuously beats always What should I do doctor Help me.
It is a known and proven fact that eating while consuming alcohol is necessary. One tends to grow hungrier, the more he or she drinks alcohol. This is because alcohol has the attribute to stimulate one’s appetite in such a way that one would have you craving for food that is rich in salt and high in fibre. Consuming only alcohol ignoring the hunger would lead to several diseases like pancreatitis and issues with the liver.
Though the appetite of an individual during alcohol consumption tends to incline towards snacks like pizza, french fries, nuts and cheese cubes, it is wise to opt for healthier food choices. Salty food can worsen the dehydration effects of the body. And as the body tends to be dehydrated during drinking, it is better to avoid salty food. High-fibre food items are not good for the health either. It delays the digestion process, which is not a good sign for the body. Also, it is also not advisable to eat food in large portions before going to bed, especially after alcohol intake.
There is a variety of healthy food that one can eat along with alcohol
- Soup: A clear soup, like chicken clear soup or vegetable clear soup, which has a broth-like texture, is a healthy choice. Creamy soup with cream of chicken or cream of mushroom should be avoided as it would make one heavy, thus delaying the digestion process.
- Rice: Plain rice is said to be one of the best food that is easy to digest, paired up with a light vegetable dish. It is very nutritious as well.
- Chicken sandwich: Grilled chicken sandwich without cheese and mayo is a healthy food tip as it contains sodium.
- Popcorn: Popcorn does not contain fat, neither is it high-fibre. It is the best low-calorie food to go along with alcohol and it tastes really good too.
- Wheat crackers: Wheat crackers contain whole grains. It is full of complex carbohydrates, which help the alcohol to absorb easily. It also consists of Vitamin B, which like potassium, gets reduced with the consumption of alcohol.
- Banana: It is rich in potassium. Though an individual would never have a banana along with alcohol, it is healthy as the level of potassium should be taken care of while drinking alcohol.
- Wheat bread: Wheat bread toast can be consumed with alcohol without butter or cheese. It is an alternative to wheat crackers for those who do not prefer it.
- Oats: Cooked food is easy to digest with alcohol, so a pot of cooked oatmeal can be a healthy accompaniment. It can be spiced up a bit to add flavour.
- Salad: Salad is refreshing and healthy at the same time. It can be bland, but it is better to have healthy salad as an accompaniment than having salty food with alcohol.
- Milk cereal: Cereal, especially whole grain cooked with low-fat milk, is healthy.
By being aware of the right eatables, the ill effects of alcohol can be mitigated to a large extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.