Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SawantYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am an working women, married with two kids. I am 38 year old, have been observing multiple hyper pigmented patches all over body since two years. Though I had to the Doctor, he prescribed me an cream of Kojak acid. Did its application for quiet a long time, I did not find any changes. Could you just advise me what medicines is needed for this disease.
I am actually not a dark complexion woman, but my face and neck and hands are dark which are exposed to sunlight. My body which is covered is very fair. I even use sunscreen but day by day it became darker. Please give some home remedy and how long to use Thanks.
I'm 25, I love growing beard n moustache! But it takes a long time for me to grow! Its not that much thick! Help me to grow faster n thicker!
Hi good morning Doctor, 2 weeks ago my bike was sleeped and my face rubbed on the road now wounds improved but red spot still there i am so worried, i am just 26 years. And now I used fucidin cream and clinical lotion its good or what. Please Suggest. I hope you giving me good advice. I am waiting for reply. Good day thank you.
I am facing dandruff problem and thinking to do hair spa. Will it useful for me and does men do hair spa it feels very awkward for me to ask please hlp.
Does hair clay and other hair styling products affects our hair or damage our hair? If does than what to do prevent from there damage and how to use them properly.
I am surfing from hair loss problems please suggest me good remedies and solution for regain my hair with out hair transplant.
I am having pimples on face chest back and sometimes I got red dots all over my hand body while walking running or in sunlight, what shall I do? Please help thanks.
Hello, Hamare Ghar me sabko khujli ho gaya hai aur ye shaam se sote waqt tak sharir ko khjlane ka mann karta hai. please koi medicine bataiye jisse ye thik ho jaye.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my chick. I used scar removal cream for 8 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am a 25 year old girl, having problem of hair fall, thinning hair. I have taken skin specialist medicine but I did not get any relief. Now I feel it will be bald. What should I do for that?
Radiant, supple and youthful looking skin is everyone’s dream. However, due to pollution and incorrect nutrition habits, your skin tends to show signs of aging before it is supposed to.
To reverse the signs, you can avail certain daily habits, which will make your skin look radiant and keep it young for a long time:
- Hydrate inside out: It is crucial to drink water as it cleanses your skin from within and flushes out toxins, making it look radiant. Along with drinking enough water, you also need to use hydrating lotion and serums which moisturize and protect your skin from infections and bacteria.
- Increase your intake of Vitamin C: Many studies have proven that including more amount of vitamin C in your diet will help you keep your skin younger for long and keep aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Include more vitamin C rich food in your meals, such as citrus fruits, sprouts and bell peppers because they are crucial for the formation of collagen (building blocks of the skin) in your skin.
- Eat sorbitol rich fruits: A particular humectant (a substance that is used to retain moisture) called ‘sorbitol’ is responsible for adding sweetness to grapes, berries and plums. Including sorbitol rich fruits in your diet is a great solution as the humectant helps in absorbing and retaining moisture in your skin. The moisture content in your skin helps in keeping it radiant and youthful.
- Exfoliation is a must: Along with the basic skincare routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing, you should also be exfoliating your skin. Exfoliation means removing a layer of dead skin and impurities by mild scrubbing. You can use a loofah or a pumice stone to exfoliate and get rid of the dead skin. Doing it once a week will ensure clean and clear skin which is free of impurities.
- Cut down on your dairy intake: Dairy products, including the organic ones, contain cow hormones, which stimulate the oil glands and pores in your skin; which is the main cause of acne and pimples. By cutting out dairy products, you can get an oil free, radiant skin. If you still feel the need to include dairy in your diet, opt for skimmed milk over full fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.