Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SavlaYour feedback matters!
I am 9 week pregnant. Can I take mother hairloss from now. I am along taking vitagret tablet of multivitamin please suggest is it safe to use mother Horlicks.
We are thinking of planning a child. My wife drinks warm water mixed with lemon and honey every day. I want to know if she can continue drinking the same every morning or has to stop this.
I had unprotected sex with my girl friend . On 25th feb 2016 at 1.12am. I am not sure about I had ejaculated inside vagina or not. But still in the morning around 10 am. I gave her i-pill. Her periods date was 1st march. But still she dint starts with the menses. What should I do. And today is 2nd march 2016.
Hi. My endometrial thickness is only 7 mm in day 14 th .wat should be done to increase the thickness .as am planning for pregnancy.
My wife had her mensuration cycle completed on wednesday. On thursday afternoon we had sex n I accidentally inserted my sperms into her, she went n peed right away n told that very little blood came out. Late that night we again had sex n again I accidentally inserted my sperms into her. She again went n peed right away telling that the sperms were out. Early morning on sunday she took unwanted 72 empty stomach, (from the 65th hour of FIRST sex ). Its been monday today, So Is there any possibility of her getting pregnant.
Hello sir my age is 26. Can you predict what should be age of marriage. And I inter course with my wife what should be precautions we take it.
I'm 19. N my boyfriend is 21. We have sex 3-4 times in a year. We do use a condom bt for extra safety I take an emergency contraceptive pill as well. How safe is it to use that pill? and what are the other options available.
Menstruation is a reality of life for women. There are several options like pads, tampons, menstrual cups and panty liners to deal with menstruation. However, there is often a comparison between pads and tampons - as to which one is a better option. Here is an insight to guide you to what's better for you that also ensures your good vaginal health.
Pads have been occupying the most favorite position among women since a long time and it's the best option if you have just started your period. Tampons are discreet and are the best option for swimmers and athletes as it allows greater freedom of movement. Both have been proven to provide efficient period protection but it really depends on your preference and comfort with a particular product.
Size and fragrance
Both pads and tampons come in various shapes and sizes suiting everyone's preferences. There are large, extra large and even pads with wings to cope with the intensity of flow. Both the products have fragrant variations to combat the pungent period smell.
Impact on vaginal health
The vaginal area harbors microorganisms which are needed to maintain its PH balance. Pads do not affect the PH level but the fragrance can cause irritation which is present in both the products. Pads and Tampons should be changed at regular intervals to avoid leakage or
infection. Pads do not have harmful effects on your vaginal health generally if you are not
allergic to the material which can cause skin rash. The impact of tampons on the vaginal health is a controversial topic.
Many studies show that tampons contain many chemicals to make them super absorbent, which are harmful. Small traces of dioxin are found which influences the reproductive tissue and immune system. Tampons have a tendency of absorbing everything including the microorganisms needed in the vagina to maintain its PH level.
Both tampons and pads have some impact on the vaginal health, but which one you choose really depends on your preference. It is advised to oversee their compatibility with the vaginal area before committing to any of them.
Hello sir/mam we grow through with iui previous month but my wife get period today so if we again want to do iui how much chances are to get pregnant and what precautions my wife has to take. Please tell me doctors.
Hi, My first day of last period was 25 Dec 2015. But my periods are not always regular. Most of the times it comes after 2-3 days after the due date of last period. And my Pregnancy test report is positive. Today is 8th Feb 2016. Can I take pregnant Kit now. And if yes then please suggest me is it necessary to take both type of medicine (1 tablet of Mifepristone and 4 Tablet of Misoprostol) empty stomach. If I take Mifepristone tomorrow morning then should I take all 4 Misoprostol at a time. And how to take these medicine orally. Please suggest.
I am 23 years old. And I am pregnant and 8 months completed. Suffering from edema. What precautions I have to take in this state.
I have started periods 4 days back from 3rd day very heavy bleed not stop what is causes for that and what is the solution hp me fast.
I have a burning sensation on the outer walls of my vagina. However, there is no sort of discharge or stinging pain while peeing otherwise. Also, there's no itching. What might be the reason? And what needs to be done?
Planning your pregnancy means thinking about what it means to have a baby and making decisions with your partner about the future of your family. Are you ready to be parents now? Or do you want to wait a while?
Certain tips you must follow before you try to get pregnant:
- Schedule a preconception visit: You don't have to have a doctor or midwife lined up to deliver your baby yet, but consult gynaecologist, midwife or family doctor now for a preconception checkup.Your practitioner will likely discuss diet, weight, exercise and any unhealthy habits you may have (such as smoking, drinking, and taking drugs); recommend a multivitamin; make sure you're up to date on your immunizations.
- Take folic acid (and watch out for vitamin A): You can buy folic acid supplements at the drugstore, or you can take a prenatal or regular multivitamin. Check the label on multivitamins to make sure they contain the 400 mcg of folic acid you need.
- Give up binge drinking, smoking, and drugs and get help if you need it: If you smoke or take drugs, now's the time to stop. Many studies have shown that smoking or taking drugs can lead to miscarriage, premature birth and low-birth-weight babies.
- Stock your fridge with healthy foods: You're not eating for two yet, but you should start making nutritious food choices now so your body will be stocked up with the nutrients you need for a healthy pregnancy.
- Check your caffeine intake: While there's no consensus on exactly how much caffeine is safe during pregnancy, experts agree that pregnant women and those trying to conceive should avoid consuming large amounts.
- Aim for a healthy weight: You may have an easier time conceiving if you're at a healthy weight. Having a low or high body mass index (BMI) makes it harder for some women to become pregnant.
- Create and follow an exercise program: Start and stick to a fitness plan now, and you'll be rewarded with a healthy body that's fit for pregnancy.