Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Savitha PawarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I was suffering my hypothyroid and I was using thyronorm 50 mg tablet and now I am 5 weeks pregnant when should I test for thyroid profile again now. Should I continue my medicine now or change the dose.
I am 23 year old female, I had sex during my safe periods. What are the chances of getting pregnant. And In case of pregnancy can you provide any prescription that I can take.
Dear sexologist, yeh baat boliye. Jurur. Married ke baad jo sex karta hai. Wo han child hogta hai. Isse koi puchna nahi he. Jo sex nahi karta hai. Wohan child kaise hota hai. Iss bare mein boliye. Mera father ke bada bhaiya ka child nahi huaa tha. Aisa kyun problems the. Jo wohan ka child nahi huaa tha. Mera aur bhi uncle ka child nahi huaa tha. So yeh ek serious matter he yahan.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a medical procedure that side-steps the sexual act of conceiving and helps infertile couples, conceive a biological child. It involves the manual process of fertilization by combining an egg and sperm in the laboratory and then implanting the embryo into the female to impregnate her.
The inability to give birth through the natural way is caused due to complications like: blocked fallopian tubes, unexplained infertility, polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS, endometriosis: where parts of the womb lining grow out of the womb, premature ovarian failure and so on.
If you or your partner is having trouble conceiving, you should opt for in vitro fertilization. It holds benefits like-
1. High success rates: Women who underwent in vitro fertilisation using fresh embryos of their own fresh eggs, the projected live birth percentage was 32.2% for those under 35 years, 27.7% for women aged between 35 and 37 years, lowering to 5.0% in 43 to 44 year olds and 1.9% for ages above 45. It has been proved that a female’s ability to conceive decreases with age. If infertility is detected at a younger age, the process of IVF is highly advantageous and successfully results in childbirth.
2. Proven track record: Technology has come a long way since the first baby via IVF Louise Brown was born in 1978 using a natural IVF. Medical techniques have advanced to create safer and successful treatment. The usage of the safest forms of IVF with low drug regimens today, have prevented side effects such as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
3. Harvests multiple eggs: If you are planning to have more than one child, via IVF you can freeze multiple eggs for future use. Unused or spare embryos can be donated to medical organisations for research purposes or to another couple willing to have a child.
IVF has proven successful in giving couples a wholesome and happy life.
I want to increase ma vagina hole Because while intercourse it's very difficult and painfully please explain a way to increase.
Mujhe dono ovary me small cysts hai. Or period april ke baad july or july ke baad avi tak nhi hua. Doc ko dikhaya to unhone kuchh dawa di. M2-tone syp Ovral-l 21 tab Fynal-oz tab Meftal spas P-rd/ pentan d. Meri age 24 years hai. Mai pregnancy ke liye try karna chahti hu. To doc ne kaha hai ki 2 mahine baad try karne.
Dear Sir/madam, How many time can we have sex weekly/monthly if we want to have baby. Which are the best days to have sex after menopause. After intercourse semens come out even while putting pillow under his hips. Please suggest me to have healthy sex and baby.
Dear Doctor Before 10 months My wife got operated and her felopin tube got removed by doctors due to ectopic pregnancy. I want to confirm about the chances of pregnancy in future and pls suggest after how much time we plan for baby.
Hello Doctor, I got married 3 year's before. From my marriage till now we have intercourse. My wife's telling that in her uterus my sperm are getting in to her or not. That feeling is appearing to her. Then regularly periods getting but months 2 or 3 days after only getting. For her I am inserting to her vagina she is getting pain. One or two times blood has come. I get scared. Please tell me how we can have intercourse? Every month failure only appearing.
My wife is 27 years old. She has cyclical breast pain and sometimes non cyclical paid specially her left breast. Please suggest what should do.
doctor has diagnosed pcod to me. Conceiving problem. Age is 38, 8 months marriage. AMH is 7.2 TSH 3 INSULIN FASTING 96 GLUCOSE 136 PROGESTERONE 40 ESTRADIOL 60 PROLACTIN 11 REGULAR PERIODS but weight has gained drastically from 52 kg to 59 kg in one year hair become thin, too much hair fall, skin become rough.
While it is common news that alcohol consumption leads to weight gain, recent studies have made a startling discovery, wherein long term moderate drinkers have shown symptoms of maintaining an optimal weight, even losing excess fat more than those who abstain from drinking at all. While harder alcoholic drinks are more likely to affect the liver and hence the level of fat in the body, weight gain because of alcohol is also dependent on a number of other factors like how often you drink or how much you drink in one session. This is compounded by each individual's capability to metabolize the alcohol, or work it off.
It is important to know how many calories your drink accounts for:
- Tequila, whiskey, rum and their other variations have more or less the same amount of calories.
- Beer constitutes a little more calorific value than those mentioned above, while wine and champagne have the least amount of calories among proper alcoholic drinks. This is why wine should be the preferred drink for those more susceptible to weight gain.
- Cocktails like margaritas or pina coladas have at least four times the number of calories than unmixed drinks. So, one must proceed with caution while ordering endless free cocktails at a party.
- If cocktails are your thing, opt for a Bloody Mary, it has lesser calories. People more prone to consume a high calorie diet on a regular basis, or are already overweight, tend to put on more weight even after moderate alcohol consumption.]
- Also remember that drinking small amounts frequently leads to weight loss rather than the misconception of drinking copious amounts at long intervals.
- Doctors even prescribe a daily glass of wine with and after dinner nowadays. Studies stipulated the optimal number of drinks per week to four, maximum five.
- One drink per day in case of women, and two for men is a good regimen to get you started with losing weight through alcohol consumption.
- You must also be careful about the food you accompany your drinks with; make sure their high calorie value does not unsettle the entire process.
Laughter is a type of response that occurs to you generally when you experience a funny or a pleasant situation. All the doctors also believe in the theory that laughter indeed is the best medicine. Laughing not only helps to cheer you up emotionally by boosting your mood, but also has complementary physical outcomes that are desirable. Here are some interesting and fascinating facts about laughter.
1. You are more likely to laugh around others - According to a medical research, it is a proven fact that laughter is generated by a person rather than a funny situation or a joke that you hear. It is the image of that person in your mind which is funny and everything he/she does or says seems to be funny for you. This is why you will probably laugh among a set of people rather than laughing all by yourself.
2. Fake laughter - A medical research conducted by Professor Scott has readily proven that the human brain has the ability to differentiate between a fake laughter and a real one. So, if you are in a group of people and somebody is trying to laugh forcibly and deliberately, then your brain is able to identify that person easily.
3. Laughter is contagious - As per the famous saying, when you laugh then the whole world laughs with you. It is a true thing and laughter is actually contagious as it tends to regulate a part in your brain when you hear others laughing.
4. Burns calories - Laughter is a good source of a physical workout as well as it burns calories when you laugh out loud. Laughing for around 10 to 15 minutes a day burns about 10 to 40 calories.
5. Leads to healthier relationships - It is a proven fact that laughing together with any individual help to strengthen the emotional bond that you share with that person. People who laugh together usually are able to trust each other more and their relationship lasts for a longer period.
6. Mood and Energy booster - Laughter is an instant booster if you are emotionally wrecked or suffering from a bad mood. It helps to cheer you up and make you feel good and confident about yourself. Additionally, it also helps to boost the energy levels if you are low on energy.
I am 28 years male married for an year. Me and my wife were unsuccessful for the past five months for pregnancy. My wife did a blood check up and she has low AMH levels. I did semen analysis and have Nil sperms in my semen. Following are the details of semen analysis. Semen volume was 10.5 ml, fructose was present, pH was 8, liquefaction was 15 mins and comment for rapid forward progression was'occasionally motile spermatozoa seen I have normal ejaculations and never had problems in intercourse or sex. I am very worried to see this report. Need help in what to do next!
Respected Doctor From last two week my wife suffered from cold and cough. And she is also pregnant. So how to cure from cold and cough in pregnancy. Please help. Thanks & Regards Nilesh S Palkar.
I have been detected as high bp patient since last 8 months. Taking starpress xl 12.5 now bp is in normal range. Still doctor asked to continue medicine recently thyroid nd pcos also detected, taking medicine obimet sr 500 I feel strong dizziness for quite long time, it is strong for sometime. Pls suggest age 27 years, weight 66 kg. Height 5ft 3 inch.
She is not getting per periods. It's been 1 week now and she is only getting few spots mo bleeding. Please suggest some medicine so that she can get her periods.
My periods date are late. Now 42 days. Today I checked UTP its positive. Doctor said its weakly positive. why its weekly positive. What should I do now?
In life the most reverent foremost relationship could be of truthful faithful amazing frienship which could be immense pleasure than anything to soothe the painful souls and heal the mind as well. These could be only possible with only righteous friends in the life which also leads to attain gloriness in the other phases of life cycle too.
Sometimes it could face hardship to an uneventful circumstances and these could be ultimately overcome with absolute grace with holy power of divinity, of consciousness and prayers. As this also an enlightenment of the souls involved.
As this could be of ethernal's lesson to the society and environment to the glory of amazing lovable and faithful souls involved with righteous conscious and purity in thoughts.