Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Savitha PawarYour feedback matters!
I got married 3 months back. I experience a lot of pain when my husband tries to penetrate during intercourse. Actually m not yet able to have sex.
I am 30 years old my period was on 25 of Nov this month is delayed a week bef I took I pill is this becoz of this pill my period is delayed.
Hi doctor. I'm 22 years old. Since many years i'm suffering from a gynic problem of vaginal discharge watery in consistency. Is that harmful symptom. Please can you give any medication.
I had my periods on 1.5. 2016 and I had use contraceptive pill to prevent pregnancy and again I got periods on 16.5. 2016 and having back pain can I know the reason.
It's 25 days after inter course, is it right time to do pregnancy test? If not, after how many days from inter course I can check it.
Mere 20 days se periods nhi huy hain main an marred hu or maine kbhi kese ke saat sex bhi nhi kra to m pregnent to nhii ho skte kya baat h pehle baar mere pireouds miss huy h pless doctor btaey.
My wife is suffering from pre-infertility. We are trying from 15 months for a baby. According to HSG Report Left Fimbrial is block. AMH in Blood is .92 ng/ml. Taken 3 months medicine from a good doctor, but result is negative. Can she conceive by medicine or have go through IUI or IVF or any other Way? N.B. TSH- 4.5 Taking Eltroxin 88.
I did two pregnancy test. But both were invalid. What are the reasons for an invalid result? And what are the chances of pregnancy if the results are invalid?
The way in which you drink water can seriously be a life-changer. And all you need to make is simple, minor changes such as --
1. First off, sit down to drink (just as you should sit down to eat).
2. Take sips, not full-glass chugs. Small sip, swallow, breathe. Repeat.
3. Sip water throughout the day. If you chug too much water at once your body doesn't actually absorb all of it. Most of it will run right through you.
4. Drink at least room temperature water. Warm is even better. Cold and iced water literally douse the digestive fire.
5. Only sip a small amount of water with your meals. If you drink too much while you eat, your belly won’t have enough room for digestive action. Remember this rule: fill your stomach 1/3 with food, 1/3 with water, and leave 1/3 empty for the digestive juices and process.
6. For the same reason, don’t drink loads of water before or after your meals.
7. As far as how much, we’re all different sizes with varied diets and lifestyles. One set rule of eight glasses a day simply can not apply to everyone. Naturally, the miraculous human body has it’s own built-in measuring system: thirst. If you’re thirsty, drink water. When you listen to thirst cues and sip water throughout the day you’ll be drinking the right amount.
8. Your urine is a secondary confirmation to know if you’re amply hydrated. It should be fairly clear and straw colored. If it’s dark yellow you need to drink more.
9. Your lips are yet another indicator. If they’re dry you might be dehydrated.
Click on consult privately to join my healthy online weight loss diet program and get assured result.
Hi, I am 25 years old female and I am looking for F to M surgery in India. Can you suggest me pros and cons of this? What would be the cost? Best hospital in India?
I am 24 year old female, unmarried, I have a stomach pain in 2 or 3 days. Its not a period time. I consult with my doctor and she is checked my scan report and she said no problem in my stomach. Please help me.
Sexual stimulation can take place on a number of fronts. Most people think immediately of touching the naughty bits here, but there are ways to spark arousal that don't involve physical contact, ways that can greatly enhance desire and lead to hotter sex. Since sexual health is an important component of overall wellbeing, and maintaining sexual health requires keeping the activity fresh, a man can never acquire too many sex tips. The following indirect methods of stimulation will heighten the pleasure for both partners.
Through the ears
Music is a powerful tool for altering one's mood, or that of a lover. Turning on the right song, or sometimes just the right genre, can get a person revved up. While it depends on the person in question and his or her musical tastes, things to try are bluesy rock (such as the Black Keys) or music with sexy lyrics (think "Let's Get It On").
Through the nose
The sense of smell is a wonderful vehicle for eliciting moods and memories. Some tried-and-true scents are known for their ability to relax and even arouse - sandalwood, rose and lavender among them. If a partner wants to really invest in olfactory stimulation, he can track down a scent nostalgic of the first time he met his lover, or perhaps of the first time they made love. Was a candle burning? Was he wearing a certain fragrance? Recreate the moment.
Through the mind
A man may have heard that the brain is the largest erogenous zone, and there's certainly some truth to that. Getting and keeping a lover in a sexy frame of mind can add a layer to sexual desire and enjoyment that one might be shocked by.
One way to engage the mind is through dirty talk. Telling a partner what one likes, what one wants to do and how one feels in the moment can greatly stimulate him or her, as can hearing such things from one's lover. And this can be done long-distance as well, maintaining sexual attraction and connection when lovers are apart.
Another way to tantalize the brain is to draw on a partner's fantasies. Couples can incorporate elements of fantasies into sex play. This can be done through dirty talk and/or the simulation of kinky scenarios like "public" sex; it may involve the incorporation of bondage, submission or other fetishes that send a person over the enjoyment edge.
Through the feelings
Most people can likely attest to the fact that sex with someone they know, like and trust is in many ways better - deeper and more meaningful. Still, when people have been together for some time, they may fall into a routine that grows stale. They can reinvigorate the great pleasure that can come from intimacy by remembering what excites them about the other as a person. This can be a shared interest - in which case getting fired up over a baseball game or delving into an intellectual topic may spark that fire. Or, they may appreciate something about one another that completely sets them apart, like an interest or skill that evades the other. Get invested in the other's interests to keep the other interesting.
While men bolster their arsenal of stimulatory methods, they shouldn't neglect to take proper care of the organ involved in the action when it comes time to get busy. Maintaining optimal penile health will ensure that a man's member remains attractive to his partner while helping to promote proper function into old age. Using a penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) is beneficial in this area. Shea butter and vitamin E serve as potent natural moisturizers for smooth, supple skin, and acetyl L-carnitine helps prevent peripheral nerve damage from rough handling that can lead to decreased sensitivity over time. Keep the member radiant and functional with the assistance of Man1 Man Oil.
What is ICSI. How should v know that whether should go. Icsi or ivf. Kindly help. M planning for it. problem is of Pcos n low sperm count.
Men in their 20s are more active and possess fast metabolic rates as they can be good in bed even after having a tiresome day. How can this not be possible in your 30s? This is because you have hit your 30s and there is a lot of difference in the peak you had in your previous ages. To understand this change is quite critical, as what you do during these changes affects your overall sexual health.
The male menopause also known as andropause starts hitting individuals as early as 35. During this stage, there is a drop in the libido and even can cause erectile dysfunctions.
How do you avoid this? Here what you can do on a regular basis to keep yourself fit at all times so you can be fit when it matters the most!
- Check your family medical history
- Check your testosterone levels proactively
- Eliminate artificial sweeteners
- Keep a check on your alcohol consumption
- Dump the junk and add more veggies to the palate
- Get a lot of sleep
1. Check your family medical history - Family history is an important determinant to understand the faults in one's genetic DNA. It matters even though you and your family must be living a different lifestyle or live in a different environment, but as they say, it is all in the genes. You can still lead a healthy sex life if you are active and fit at times available to you.
2. Check your testosterone levels proactively - Declining levels of testosterone brings a lot of problems such as hair loss, decreased sex drive, depression and memory levels which is again a vicious cycle. To avoid this, include meat, fish, cheese and yogurt in your regular diet.
3. Eliminate artificial sweeteners - Sugar may not be our strongest friend but it is our strongest foe for it all does other than lessening sweetness in our morning tea/coffee/diet soda but also increases the risk of developing non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
4. Keep a check on your alcohol consumption - It is okay if we gulp down a drink or two of red wine daily, but if it is more than that, then you can say good bye to love making sessions as excessive drinking can not only destroy your liver and your gut and so on but also impair your libido. The key here is just moderation.
5. Get a lot of sleep - A minimum 6 hours of sleep is ideal as it helps your brain health, manages your stress levels and most importantly optimizes the male hormone production which helps you in a healthy libido to satiate your partner. Men who sleep lesser than 6 hours have an increased risk of stroke and heart disease as well. So take care of your body while you can before it's too late!