Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Savitha PawarYour feedback matters!
Good evening doctor, My question is, I have gone follicular study. Day 14th my follicle has been ruptured today is 16th day. We had intercourse 11th day to 15 day daily once is it possible get pregnant or else any signs and symptoms will occur after 15th day. Please tell me i am waiting heard good news or I'll get very disappoint. Thanking you.
Hii am an up growing boy age of 22. I'm having a doubt about sex that am meeting several girls and aunties to have sex without using condoms Not always but some times I lost my patience I don't use condoms at that time. Now am having a little bit of doubt that how many times one person can have sex with girls or aunties without using condoms. That I can sleep cool with out any fear or queries. So please clarify my queries or fear With your Answer.
I am a newly married guy, I don" t want any baby or pregnancy right now. So I just want to know that if I don't uses condom while having sex, then which time is dangerous to getting pregnant? When we avoid the pregnancy while having sex?
It is no longer possible to tell a person's age by simply looking at the face. With the advances in cosmetic surgery, today it is very easy to effectively hide your age. A facelift or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic surgical procedure to reduce wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your face. A facelift is considered a relatively safe procedure.
However, like any other surgery, it is associated with few risks.
- Pain: While a facelift surgery itself is usually performed under anesthesia, recovering from it might be a little painful. Your skin may also feel numb for a few days. Taking the pain medications prescribed by your doctor can help relieve the pain. However, if the pain is severe or if it suddenly increases, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- Swelling: Don't worry if your face looks swollen after the surgery. This is simply your body's natural reaction to the surgery. You will notice this swelling reduce in a few days. Though most of the swelling will subside in the first few days after the surgery, it can take a few weeks before the swelling completely subsides.
- Bruising: Like swelling, bruising is a natural reaction to surgery. In most cases, people see pronounced bruising especially around the eyes in the first few days after the surgery. Most of this bruising will fade away in a few weeks, but it may be a few months before your skin is clear again.
- Scarring: As your face heals after a facelift surgery, scarring can be seen wherever the incisions were made. Most cosmetic surgeons will make these incisions along the hairline or the natural creases of the face. This ensures that the scars are not prominently visible. In most cases, scarring fades with time till it is barely noticeable.
- Bleeding and hematoma: A certain amount of bleeding is normal after a facelift surgery. However, excessive bleeding or uncontrolled bleeding can lead to the formation of hematomas. A hematoma can be defined as a blood clot that occurs under the skin and outside a blood vessel. This can leave the area swollen and a minor surgery may be required to flush out the clot.
- Loss of sensation: Sometimes, nerve endings may get damaged during a face lift surgery. This can result in temporary loss of sensation in the area and difficulty in controlling the facial muscles. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation around the incisions.
Hello Sir, I am 30 years old female. Mujhe breast ke niche ghat h jo na hi increase hoti h or na he decrease. Pain bhi nahi hota koi .kabi kabhi thori si tees jaise feel hota h maine surgeon se consult kiya h wo bole ki koi prblm nahi h pls consult me best for me.
I am 26 yrs/47 kg/m. 1 years ago I suffered from b/l mild hydronephrosis, 4 mm stone and cystitis, which was cured. But then onwards I am suffering from recurring urine infection, every time using an antibiotics course, till now used for 12 times, occuing infection after masturbation now my serum creatinine raised from 0.7 mg to 1.2 mg, now its 1.3 mg, having flank to groin pain, burning sensation due to infection in urine (pus cells: 10hpf, color: S.Hazy, protein:trace). Ct scan plain is normal, Kindly tell me is there any problem, what solution for my problem .
Hello Doctor, I am 25 year old female. I am pregnant (40 days as of today) and this s my first baby. I have done my blood test in fasting. My fasting Blood glucose is 101 mg and my sugar level after 2 hours of breakfast is 90 mg. Is that implies I am having sugar. Please advise. Thanks in advance.
My wife's pregnancy strech marks are still clearly visible even 1 year 4 month pass. I have tried pregnacare tube but no result. Even the skin is also loose it's tightness. Please tell me is there any solution available
Me and my fiancee have active sex life for quite some time and we don't use any protection, he is been doing withdrawal method and have been following tht very strictly. My periods are delayed by a week and haven't come yet. Am I pregnant? How can I be sure about this? We plan to we'd after 6 months and not prepared to start family at this stage kindly advise what shd I do. We mutually decided not to have baby now but don't want to disclose it to our families.
I had sex with my gf unfortunately without condom. Is it leads to pregnancy bcoz some of sperm is released. N how should we prevent it.
My wife is not showing any interest in having sex. If I force or request she simply alleluias in it. But during sex he enjoys a lot. But I do get mood to have sex with her more often at least weekly twice. What can I do to get her mood.
I am taking bitter melon, coriander leaves, ginger, curry leaves, garlic and lemon juice in every morning for weight loss. And I am having post nasal drip problem so a Lybrate doctor suggested me to take montelukast nd levocetirizine tablet and dompan tablet. I just wanted to know can I continue my juice with these medicine (specially with the levocetirizine? Nd what dose of levocetirizine should I take? I am 31 years old unmarried woman. The doctor told me take 2 tab in a day nd the google is saying take only 1 tab in a day so I am confused. Please help.
After delivery weight loss is a big problem for me. I am trying to loss my weight but its not working.
Is bleeding after I pill prove I am not pregnant. I had took ipill after had unprotected sex within 24 hrs. I had the sex on 2nd day of my period end. And again had sex on 6 day later. Then took I pill immediately. After a week I got bleed. Any chance of pregnancy. please reply ASAP.
If you are concerned about whether you should drink water right before and after a meal, you should know that there are different ideologies and beliefs. Many doctors suggest you should not drink water before a meal, in between a meal or after a meal. Some say that you should not have water before and after a meal, but you can have it in between. Hence, there is a lot of confusion over this subject. Here is an analysis, according to Ayurveda about why you should not drink water just before or after having a meal.
When to drink water?
According to many doctors and studies, it is recommended that you should not take water in between a meal. However, according to Ayurveda, you should drink water in between your mealtime, instead of having it before or after.
Drinking water before a meal
According to Ayurveda, water before taking a meal is capable of diluting and weakening of your digestive strength and capacity. This is because of the factor that water is a coolant and having it before a meal opposes your digestive strength. Thus, you should avoid having water right before you sit down for a meal.
Drinking water after a meal
Drinking water right after having a meal is considered to affect the quality of the food you intake, along with your digestive strength. A touch of its coolant effect is conveyed to whatever food you have consumed. This may make a person obese over a certain period of time. Therefore, you must not have water immediately after finishing a meal.
Drinking water in between a meal
This is the proper thing to do as per the principles of Ayurveda. Drinking water while you are having a meal helps in moistening the food you are eating. It helps in breaking down the food particles into small fragments. It also quenches your thirst in between a meal. Hence, drinking water in between a meal is considered ideal.
What to do in case you need to take a medicine before meals?
In case you have to take a prescribed medicine before a meal, you must drink water 20 minutes before the meal. Do not have a lot of water and only take the amount you need to gulp down your medicines.
There are counter views regarding this subject, which say that you should drink water right before, and after a meal, as it helps in digestion. Diabetic patients are adviced to take medicine of diabetes with the meal or just before having the meal.
I am a girl. Most boys like to suck my anus in his mouth. Is there any disease from these to me. And to that boys. If we get infected from anus sucking sex. What we do next step to avoid infection.
Natural home remedies for Insomnia
Insomnia can become a real nightmare as the clock ticks on into the night and you ’re awake to notice. Try these natural approaches to help you get some rest
Before- bed bites
• Have a slice of turkey or chicken , or a banana before heading to bed . These foods contain tryptophan , an amino acid that ’s used to make serotonin . And serotonin is a brain chemical that helps you sleep .
• Carbohydrates help trytophan enter the brain. Try a glass of warm milk (milk contains tryptophan ) and a cookie , or warm milk with a spoonful of honey .
• Avoid big meals late in the evening. You need three to four hours to digest a big meal.
• Spicy or sugary food, even at suppertime , is usually a bad idea. Spices can irritate your stomach , and when it tosses and turns, so will you . Having a lot of sugary food—especially chocolate, which contains caffeine— can make you feel jumpy .
Call on herbs for help
• Valerian helps people fall asleep faster without the “ hangover ” affect of some sleeping pills. It binds to the same receptors in the brain that tranquilizers such as diazepam bind to . Take two capsules of valerian root an hour before bed .
• Take 4 , 000 to 8, 000 milligrams of dried passionflower capsules . Passionflower is widely used as a mild herbal sedative .
Smell your way to sleep
• Lavender has a reputation as a mild tranquilizer . Simply dab a bit of the oil onto your temples and forehead before you hit the pillow . The aroma should help send you off to sleep .
• Put a drop of jasmine essential oil on each wrist just before you go to bed . In studies conducted at Wheeling Jesuit University in West Virginia, researchers discovered that
people who spent the night in jasmine -scented rooms slept more peacefully than people who stayed in unscented—or even lavender-scented— rooms .
• Try a soothing aromatic bath before bedtime. Add 5 drops lavender oil and 3 drops ylang- ylang oil to warm bathwater and enjoy a nice soak .
Be a slave to schedule
• Wake up at the same time each day, no matter how little sleep you got the night before. On weekends, follow the same schedule, so your body adheres to the same pattern all week long . You ’ll fall asleep faster.
• Every morning , go for a walk . It doesn ’t have to be a long walk, but it should definitely be outdoors. The presence of natural light (even if the day is overcast ) tells your groggy body it’ s time to wake up for the day. With your body clock set by the great outdoors, you ’ll sleep better at night .
• Try not to nap during the day, no matter how tired you feel. People who don’ t have insomnia often benefit from a short afternoon nap. However , if you ’ re napping in daytime only to turn into a wide -eyed zombie at night , there’ s a good chance that that afternoon snooze is disrupting your body clock.
• Once you get into bed , imagine your feet becoming heavy and numb . Feel them sinking into the mattress . Then do the same with your calves, and slowly work your way up your body, letting it all grow heavy and relaxed . The idea is to let yourself go, in gradual phases .
• If you’ re still awake after this progressive relaxation exercise, count sheep . The point is to occupy your mind with boring repetition , and , not to cast aspersions on sheep , there’ s nothing more boring or repetitive than counting a herd of them . Any repetitive counting activity will lull you .
• If you just can’t sleep , don’ t lie in bed worrying about it. That will only make sleep harder to attain. Get up, leave the bedroom , and grab a book or watch TV .
Prep your bedroom
• Turn your alarm clock so that you can’t see it from bed . If you ’ re glancing at the clock when you wake up— and it’s almost impossible not to —you ’ ll soon start wondering how you can function tomorrow on so little sleep tonight .
• Turn your thermostat down a few degrees before heading to bed . Most people sleep better when their surroundings are cool .
• If you share your bed , consider buying a queen - or king- size mattress so you don ’t keep one another up. Or consider sleeping in separate beds . ( Be sure to emphasize that your wish for separate beds is based on pragmatism rather than preference . )
Check the label
• Be cautious about taking an over - the -counter painkiller before bed . Some of them, like Excedrin , contain caffeine . Read the label first.
• Check labels of decongestants and cold remedies too. In addition to caffeine, they may contain ingredients , such as pseudoephedrine, that rev up your nervous system and leave you unable to fall asleep.
More " don ’ ts" for better dozing
• Avoid exercising within four hours of bedtime— it’s too stimulating. Instead , exercise in the morning or after work . An exception is yoga . A number of yoga postures are designed to calm your body and prepare you for sleep.
• Avoid caffeinated beverages, particularly within four hours of bedtime. Though people have varying ranges of sensitivity to caffeine, the stimulating effects can be long - lasting .
• Also avoid alcohol in the evenings. While a glass of sherry might help you fall asleep a bit faster than usual, the effects soon wear off , and you’ re more likely to wake up during the night .
• If you smoke within four hours of your bedtime, look no further for the cause of your insomnia . Nicotine stimulates the central nervous system, interfering with your ability to fall asleep and stay that way .