Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Day while trying for getting pregnancy what type healthy food we should take for health and good stamina.
Hi Doctor, I had taken an Ipill on 3rd May (14th day of my menstrual cycle). I didn't have any bleeding till 17th May. My period was due on 19th May. I always had regular 28 days cycle. On 17th May, I started having brown scanty flow. On the same day, doctor had done advanced UPT at the hospital which was negative Then, for next 2 days I had red period like flow which was heavy. My usual periods lasts for 5 days. So, do I still need to take UPT? Or, I am not at risk now?
One medium-sized gajar contains 5 054 micrograms of beta carotene, which is equivalent to 53 % of adult's requirement for Vitamin A. In the body, beta-carotene is converted to vitamin A – an antioxidant that destroys free radicals and prevents damage of the cells. Research has shown that antioxidants like Vitamin A and C found in fruits and vegetables provide protection against non-communicable diseases such as cancer, diabetes and heart disease. Vitamin A also prevents night blindness and helps in maintaining healthy skin.
No wonder mum always said that “carrots are good for your eyes and complexion!”
Three things to do with gajar
•Juice them: Choose the orange/red variety of gajar. Chop them into pieces and put them in a juicer. Strain the juice through a sieve. You may combine with other fruit and vegetables like tomatoes, beetroots or spinach. It's best to have juices fresh, rather than canned or packaged, without added sugar.
•Pickle them: If you enjoy pickles, peel and cut the gajar into long 1½ inch pieces, julienne style. Do the same with green papaya, raw mango, green chillies, ginger or fresh turmeric (haldi). In a bowl, add the vegetables and sprinkle on some salt and turmeric. Set aside for 1–2 hours. Drain the water, add vinegar, coarsely ground mustard seeds (rai), then mix. Place the mixture in a glass bottle, ensuring that the vinegar covers the vegetables. The carrot pickle (gajar ka achar) will be ready to eat after 2–3 days, and you can keep it for up to two weeks.
•Grate them: Grate the gajar and add them to your salads, sandwiches, cakes, muffins, idlis, dosas, parathas, cutlets, tikkis and kheer. It's a good way to get fussy eaters – especially children – to eat more vegetables. Traditionally in India, grated gajar is used to make Gajar ka Halwa which is eaten as a warm dessert during the winter months.
I had urin infection and when I observed burning sensation during urination and also observed urin colour as red, I rushed to the doctor and I took medicine as prescribed. Dr. suggests for urin test but he said normal, nothing to worry. My urin test result as follows = Dt. 24/2/2016 RBC- nill Pus cell- 8-10hpf Epithical - 3-4hpf Crystal- nill Cast- nill Again I test urin to know my pregnancy. Urin test on 1/4/2016 as follows= Pregnancy-positive RBC- nill Pus cell- 8-10hpf Epithical - ++ Crystal- nill Cast- nill Dr. said me report is normal. please tell me result of these above tests. I am worries about this.
I have pcod. As per doctors advice I reduced some of my weight, but still my periods are not regular. I want to conceive. What shall I do? I am taking APCOD obis and doctor has given me deviry for periods. Please help.
Be it measures for weight loss or a fit physique, in modern times, people are beginning to grow more health conscious. If you've already made the transition from burgers to broccoli, then you're possibly on the right path. Yet, following such stringent dietary measures can be a troublesome task. Considering such, the following foods that are mentioned tend to break the monotony of your daily diet and push you further into your quest for a healthier life. They are:
- Spaghetti squash: If you're a connoisseur of pasta, then take note. Spaghetti squash is a healthy vegetable that comes along with its very own noodles. It comprises of a wide variety of nutrients, which include vitamin C and A, along with being highly rich in potassium and calcium. Moreover, it also adequately provides your daily fiber requirement.
- Azuki beans: Azuki beans, commonly known as red beans, are rich sources of iron, magnesium and zinc. Along with such nutrients, it also overflows with folic acid, which facilitates the body in producing new cells and also aids in preventing DNA, changes which can result in cancer.
- Dandelion greens: Dandelion greens are packed with bunch of calcium, vitamins and proteins and can be usually used in smoothies and salads.
- Purple potatoes: All kinds of potatoes are packed with nutrients like vitamin C and potassium, but these delectable potatoes contain almost four times the quantity of antioxidants in comparison to normal potatoes. Furthermore, a study concluded that two helpings of purple potato can decrease your blood pressure by nearly 4% and can also decrease the risk of heart diseases.
- Chia seeds: These seeds, which are entirely grown for eating are packed with fiber, proteins and calcium. They are also rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, which lead to improved cardiovascular health.
Related Tip: "Top 6 Vegetables That Supercharge Your Immune System"
I had sex with my girlfriend today evening. Before I could cum in her, I withdrew my penis from her vagina and ejaculated outside. But as we both were not sure if I have ejaculated in her, I gave her an I-pill to consume. This is after 10 mins of sex. Her last period ended on 30th may. The problem is now she is feeling vomiting sensation n tiredness. Pls let me know what is the cause of it. Urgent.
About 70% of your health is what you eat. A few commonly used herbs and spices present in the kitchen have surprising but impressive health benefits.
1) mint - with the highest amount of antioxidant amongst foods, mint is used to get rid of common cold, allergies, indigestion, and irritable bowel syndrome. It also helps cool and heal the skin when added to oil, lotion or ointment.
2) turmeric - apart from adding colour and flavor to our foods, turmeric is used to cure gallbladder disorders, heartburn, stomach pain, diarrhea, arthritis, skin inflammation, wounds and even a sore throat.
3) ginger - ginger is commonly used to treat all sorts of stomach problems like post surgery nausea & vomiting, upset stomach, diarrhea, colic, motion sickness, etc. Ginger oil is said to relieve pain and when added to hot beverages esp. Tea, it also soothes a sore throat.
4) basil - basil has anti-aging properties and is rich in antioxidants. It reduces inflammation & swelling and can relieve gas & soothe upset stomach.
5) garlic - not many might know that garlic is a herb and very good for health. It is used to treat conditions like high cholesterol, heart diseases, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, diabetes, and, cold & flu amongst many others.
6) oregano - apart from adding amazing flavour to food, oregano helps in treating respiratory tract disorders, menstrual cramps and urinary tract disorders. Rich in vitamin e, iron, omega fatty acids manganese, iron and fiber, it is also applied topically to treat skin conditions, mainly dandruff and acne.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
While many fitness experts suggest using protein powder for improving your body composition, the type of protein powder can make a big difference in your results. Egg protein powder and whey protein powder are popular supplements, but they have significant differences that can influence your rate of fat loss or muscle gain. Although both products can be beneficial, you should consult a doctor
If you are using protein powder as a supplement to fuel weight loss, satiety is an important factor to consider. While fiber and fat promote satiety, protein powders typically contain little or none of either. However, research reported in the October 2010 issue of the British journal of nutrition found that whey protein provided significantly more satiety than egg and other types of protein.
If you are lactose intolerant, you should choose egg protein rather than whey protein. Whey protein is made from milk, which contains lactose. While certain protein powders claim to be low-lactose or lactose-free, they may also be more expensive. If you experience bloating, cramps, diarrhea or gas from 30 minutes to two hours after consuming dairy products, it may be a sign of lactose intolerance.
Egg protein and whey protein powder are very similar in calorie content: one scoop of egg protein provides 100 calories and one scoop of whey protein contains 120 calories. The difference of 20 calories is just 1 percent of your daily calorie intake.
Whey protein and egg protein powder provide the same amount of protein per serving, 24 grams of protein per scoop. If you need more protein, you can mix your powder with milk rather than water.
Whey protein powder is slightly higher in fat than egg protein powder. This is because whey protein is made from dairy products, which naturally contain fat, and egg protein powder is made from egg whites, which do not contain fat. One scoop of whey protein powder contains 1 gram of fat, with. 5 gram of saturated fat, while one scoop of egg protein is fat-free.
Whey protein powder and egg protein powder contain carbohydrates due to the sweeteners used to flavor them. Both powders are low in carbohydrates, as whey protein powder contains 3 grams of carbohydrates per serving and egg protein powder contains 4 grams of carbohydrates per serving.