Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Savita ChauhanYour feedback matters!
Is taking calcium during pregnancy can cause stone formation and if chances are there which tablet you should prefer during pregnancy?
My mother is a kidney patient, there are so many restrictions over her diet, she can't eat green leafy vegetables, nor fruits but apple, otherwise it would impact her health. Please let me know, what vegetables.
I didn't get my periods from past 15 days. I used tablet to postpone my periods last month. But even this month also I am suffering. Please suggest medicine to take.
My age is 50 years. Recently, I underwent microscopic examination of right breast with fine needle aspiration. It suggested Benign proliferative breast disease with few atypical cells and advised excision biopsy. Please suggest me diagnosis.
I am 18 years old and have PCOD. My Free Testosterone, DHEA-S, Thyroid Function Tests are within normal limits. My problems are excessive fall of hair, acne and hypomenorrhoea. What should be the management?
I have undergone a abdomen usg which suggested the presence of multiple follicles in ovary (pcod). I have been experiencing hair loss and hair thinning for a considerable amt of time but at the same time having excessive hair growth in unwanted areas. Further sometimes I get stressed a lot. Please suggest a treatment for this. Welcome your suggestions to deal with this.
Sir/Mam, what could be reason for the pain in my breast. I am feeling pain from yesterday. Even this similar pain I was feeling after I was with my bf 1st 3 months back. I am having my regular periods. Even there is one more problem that I am loosing my hair too much these days. My exam are there because of that and after this my pain in my breast. What should I do. My situation is terrible. I have to work hard for my exams but I am not able to give my best due to this. Plzz tell me some remedy for this problem.
Sir my mother had been suffring from brest cancer from last 6to7 month please suggest me we clear the brest cancer
I would like to know which days of the month I can have sex with my wife without using any contraceptives - so that she doesn't get pregnant and we can enjoy sex without using a condom?
My sister is 40 years old. She is suffering from breast lump .she is taking homeopathic medicine for it. She feels Pain in her breast and pus comes out of her breast not from the nipple but the swelling sight of upper and lower part of her breast. It is the fnab report of her. Cytology - Fine needle aspiration biopsy - breast lump - microscopic smears reveal a low cell yield With large branching monolayered sheets of uniform epithelial cells. Numerous single, bare nuclei of benign type present in the background along with few fragments of fibromyxoid stroma. Comment - Fibroadenoma. Advice - HPE. Please suggest treatment.
I am 36 years with 15 weeks pregnancy. I am suffering from hypothyroidism since last 5 years. I had two miscarriage in last two years. Since last 6 months I had 8 mm kidney stone. At present the doctor advice me to take 200mg progesterone(twice) + ecosprine 75 + zincofer nurture tables. I want to whether I can have a normal healthy baby. Whether there is any risk in vaginal delivery
The first thought that comes to your mind when you see a chocolate pastry or a strawberry cheesecake is an immediate urge to eat it. However, these foods are filled with excessive calories and unhealthy fats that do not contribute positively to your health in any manner whatsoever. Basically, you need to control those taste buds in order to remain healthy.
Here are 5 common foods that may be enjoyable but are surprisingly bad for you:
- Chocolate cookie: A chocolate cookie is something that you would love to eat anytime. These cookies are delicious to eat and thus, very difficult to stay away from. They contain calories in large amounts which are mainly from simple carbohydrates. They tend to raise your blood sugar immediately, thus leading to fat accumulation.
- Ice cream: Ice cream is a type of food that is high in calorie content and fat. Most of the calories are from simple sugar and saturated fat that raise your risk of heart disease. Ice cream is also known to add to your kilos in no time at all.
- Biryani: Biryani is a commonly consumed dish because of its flavor and taste. It is made up of rice, spices and hydrogenated vegetable fats, thus making it very high in terms of calories. It also contains unhealthy fats that raise your bad cholesterol levels and up your risk of heart diseases due to plaque buildup in your arteries. You should not consume it if you have a stomach ulcer as it may aggravate the condition.
- Coffee: Coffee contains caffeine which, if consumed in large amounts, can be toxic for your body. Too much coffee might also mess up your sleep cycle and may result in insomnia. Too much of coffee is also proven to raise your bad cholesterol levels.
- Tea: Consumption of tea increases your chances of stomach ulcers and liver complications. One of the constituents of tea, tannic acid, ups the risk of anemia. It is recommended not to drink tea immediately after a meal.