Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Savita ChauhanYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old. I am pregnant but cyst is present in right overy. Size 2. 34 cm. Baby condition is good. My pregencytime 7 weeks3 days. What to do.
Hello Dr, My wife is 26 years old and we are planning2 for a baby but she has Thyroid with TSH 32.4 and treatment is being taken by her. Can you please help us best time to get conceived. Thank you in advance.
Hi last week tood hsg test, got report as both the fallopian tubes blocked. Is there any treatment to unblock the tubes or should I go to ivf?
There is too much itching in my vagina and feel burning when urine pass I tried absorb powder and ice massage also but no relif.
My friend has pcos. She had sex on27 feb with protection. And on 18 march she got her period. But in this month of april she missed her period. Is der slightest possibility of pregnancy? If yes what should she do next?
A simple, uncomplicated cataract surgery should not take more than 10 minutes to perform. The best part about a cataract surgery is that most people see almost immediate results and improved vision. However, full recovery can take awhile. Each person heals at a different speed but ideally, your eyes should heal completely in a month.
Here are a few tips to help speed up this process and avoid infections and eye injuries:
- Take it easy: Just because the surgery takes a short time is no reason to underestimate its importance. Do not drive on the first day and as far as possible avoid driving for the next few days as well. Do not put any extra pressure on your eyes by bending, lifting weights etc. This will ensure that your stitches do not tear open. Try to avoid excessive sneezing and coughing as this can jerk the lens out of place.
- Protect your eyes: Wearing sunglasses is a good idea after a cataract surgery. This will protect your delicate eyes against dust, wind etc. Avoid using community swimming pools and hot tubs immediately after such a surgery to lower the risk of infections. Avoid rubbing your eyes aggressively. For the first week, keep your face out of the shower so as to avoid feeling the need to press or rub your eyes as well as to protect them from bacteria in the water.
- Lubricate: Your eyes may feel dry and scratchy after a cataract surgery. This is normal and not something to worry about. Your doctor will prescribe eye drops to be taken after the surgery. Use these regularly. Once this is over you may need additional artificial tears or lubricating eye drops. However, do not take these drops without first consulting your doctor. If your eyes are sensitive to the preservatives in bottled eye drops, look for single use ampoules. Ensure that you always wash your hands well before administering the eye drops.
- Keep the eye clean: Though washing your face is avoidable, you must still keep the eye clean. Use cotton and a sterile saline wash for the first few days. You can later replace the saline with cool boiled water.
If you feel any deterioration in your vision, pain or excessive discharge in the operated eye, you must immediately consult your doctor. Seeing sudden flashes of light or floaters in your vision should also not be ignored.
Hlo. I am pcod patient. Now my period is 15 days late. I got negative pregnancy result (urine test. But I am feeling so tried and feeling something happened (like pushing) on left lower abdominal. And sometimes light pain on my upper left stomach. Dr. asked me to wait for 2 weeks and thn we go for pregnancy test. Now I am worried whether I am pregnant or I am having some more problem related to my ovary.
I am 41 years old. My periods got delayed by two days. I took an I pill last month after an unprotected intercourse. Pregnancy test negative. My periods generally come 4 days before previous month's date. Is I pill the reason. I pill taken on day 7 of previous month's cycle.
My wife feels immense problems during period. Nauseating, pain in lower abdomen, fever, general weakness, irregular flow, advance period for 2 day before every normal period. please help.
Is pregnancy not occurred if thyroid problem available? Please confirm is there any relation between thyroid and pregnancy?
We are sharing some tips that can help you to protect your eyes from holi colors:
1. Make sure that colors or any other product does not get inside your eyes as it can cause serious eye irritation or itchiness. Keep your eyes tightly shut when you are attacked on your face.
2. Do not wear contact lenses while playing with holi colours.
3. Use sunglasses to protect your eyes from a misfire of color filled darts or water jets.
4. Keep a big bucket of clean water near you.
5. Wash the eye with plenty of clean and cold water, if the color goes inside. Remember not to rub or massage the eye.
P. S. Note:
“Unpacked colors and paints available in the market contain toxic chemicals can leads to temporary blindness if they enter your eyes”
If you experience any sort of irritation and notice any undesirable signs like persistent redness, change in vision, swelling pain in your eyes, call up an ophthalmologist immediately at ravi eye foundation
Please share to make others aware.