Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Savant N PYour feedback matters!
My Name is Abs. Iam 22 years old. I want to ask some sex related issue with me. I masturbate usually 3 to 4 times a week, now what are the consequences related to this or is there any harm of masturbation in my future sex life?
How to decrease my sex power while I have bad habits of masturbation 4-5 times daily. As I want to improve my weight and remove physical and mental weakness because I am suffering of these kind health issues. Give me path which suited and do with me well. Thank you.
I have a doubt about sex. If I will use a condom, but kissing on vagina and sucking breasts will it OK. Or.can I get sexually transmitted diseases. Or HIV?
Me and my partner had unprotected sex 1 month ago. But she took the ipill. And nxt mnth she got periods 15 days late. But now we noticed even after getting periods, her weight is increasing. Is it a sign of pregnancy? please reply.
I am 45years oild. Lam Bachelor. My size of penis is small and thin. Is there any medicine to increase the size of penis? should I go for marriage? Whom should I consult.
Feeling scrotum pain from last 2 year all report are normal urine semen sonography and doppler please suggest what to do.
Good evening doctor .I am raghu and my doubt is I had sex with a lady 5 months back and that was the first sex in My life time I didn't know anything about her past life so I had a doubt that I might have infected by hiv but I used a condom while having sex so I took a hiv screening test and the test report was negative but still I am scared of it doctor. Even after using a condom will a person gets infected by hiv? I am scared doctor what can I do for it.
I am 67 years of age suffering from diabetes and high blood pressure have an erectile dysfunction what are the remedies.
Male discharge not sperm during oral play, thinking about sex partner or watching porn, is this any major problem concern??
Before 15 days I was getting pain testicle .so I went and consulted a urologist doctor checked it and wrote some medicines. I masturbated twice in that 15 days the sperms came very loosely and today I masturbated I got an black colour substance .im very worried My question is 1.do I need now to consult an doctor 2.if so which one urologist or sexologist 3.why did I got that black substance 4.is it any harmful.
Certain diseases are fatal, thus, proper measures must be taken to ensure that once the symptoms have been confirmed, treatment must start immediately. Syphilis is one of the most communicable sexually transmitted diseases. If left untreated, Syphilis can be fatal.
It can lead to heart disease, brain damage and blindness. A woman infected with Syphilis can also pass it on unknowingly to her baby, if she suffers from the disease during her pregnancy. Syphilis can be easily treated, but if left too late, the antibiotics that treat it cannot reverse the damage caused by Syphilis.
Syphilis can be tested by:
- A blood test: In most cases, a simple blood test can confirm the presence of Syphilis by showing signs of the antibodies used to fight it.
- Testing the fluid from the sores: This is usually done in the case of primary or secondary Syphilis when sores are present on the patient's skin. Looking at a scraping of the sore under a microscope can be used to diagnose Syphilis if it shows the presence of the Syphilis bacteria.
- Testing cerebrospinal fluid: This is performed only in extreme cases of Syphilis where the disease may have caused complications with your nervous system. The earlier Syphilis is diagnosed, the easier it is to treat.
Syphilis is usually treated with antibiotics amongst which penicillin is the most preferred. If you've had Syphilis for less than a year, a single injected dose of penicillin can stop the disease from progressing. You may need additional doses if you have been suffering from Syphilis for more than a year. Penicillin is also the only antibiotic that can cure Syphilis and suits pregnant women as well. If you have been diagnosed with Syphilis during pregnancy, your baby should also be treated for it.
When undergoing treatment for Syphilis, here are a few other points to keep in mind:
- Abstain from oral, vaginal and anal sex until the sores have healed
- Get blood tests at regular intervals for at least a year after treatment
- Get tested for an HIV infection
- Fevers, nausea, headaches and chills are normal side effects associated with Syphilis treatment
- If you are allergic to penicillin, let your doctor know so that you can be given an alternative antibiotic
- If you have a lesion around your mouth, Syphilis can even spread through kissing another person
The good news is that once you've been cured of Syphilis, it does not recur. However, it is recommended to always use protection while having intercourse and abstain from sexual activities if your partner suffers from Syphilis.