Find numerous Sexologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Sexologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Savant N PYour feedback matters!
Sir regular sex is harmful for body or not. Kindly give me correct answer. Because I do everyday sex. With my partner.
I want to know, that can I and my wife resume our sex life, because she just got operated for Uterine fibroid, it was an open surgery and not laprosocip Her uterus has been removed. She got operated on 13/01/2015. She is well and recuperating. I want to know when can we have sex and is it necessary to wear condom. If no than where does the sperm go. I will be thankful if you will help in the matter. I am 51 running and she is 45 running.
While intercourse I found the hardness of my penis is getting less please suggest the diet so that hardness can retain.
What to do to when a girl had sex and after 2 month she came to know she is pregnant How to handle this situation if she don't want to get babies Apart from abortions.
I am 30 year old. My penis length size is 5.3 inch at the time of excitement. Can I use Penis enlargement capsules IH3 and penis enlargement oil IH4 to increase my penis size approx 1 inch?
I masturbate started in very early age or more doing 5.6 times daily till now. Now my penis is nt hard or tight. My sex lyf becomes zero now. M single now. 5.7 to take to erection 5 mins min 4 min minimum. Bt my penis is not strong or tight to insert in hole. It's very weak now. Give sum suggestion to better my sex life or penis strong n hard n long erections. exercise can help in this please give some suggestion help me.
Hello doctor, I have slight burning sensation after doing intercourse and also I have sometime white thick vaginal discharge. Please advice me that how can I cure this problem.
My wife is 23 years old. We have a 1 year old baby. Now we want gap for second child 2 years. We will take be-gap tablet. Is it right or not? please tell me. Thanks.
I did hiv 1 and 2 ELISA test after 3 months of exposure, the report says INTERPRETATION Negative. Does it mean I am safe and need not do any further tests?
I am 17 years old my breasts are paining when I sleep facing the bed wn my breasts get pressed its paining and even if I touch or press them its paining wt should I do?
I am 18 years old I have sex with my bf but slightly only he inserted but bloodcomes. I need to know whether hymns tissue hasturnedor not. Or how to check whether I am virginity or not.
Hi I am newly married person and having good sexual life. I wanted to know can I use some medicine to increase my strength and to stand long if yes then please suggest the suitable one. My age is 30
I want to increase my penis size. Is their Any medicine or oil come in market If yes then give me name of it.
I want know the masturbation side effect on backbone and Is masturbation cause deficiency of protein and is it reduce stamina in running.
My boyfriend has pain in his left testicle. It hurts him when he stands or walks. What can be the reason for this? We are sexually active and he had shaved his pubic area 5 days ago. The pain started just yesterday.
Sir actually after sex with my gf I got cut over the penis so is it a HIV or just a simple cut as while sex I was having condom also.
How to stop masturbate forever I hate this disgusting habit I don't know how I'm indulged in this bad habit I know this habit causes many problems especially during married life but I want to quit this habit don't want to do that. I can control this habit maximum 1 week not above I do 3 times a week and I'm getting thin day by day tell me some medicine or some solution for this problem.
In today's time there are various factors, which affects our relation with our partner and among such factors is Low libido. Low libido or a decreased sexual activity can affect a relationship in a big way. In some extreme cases, the impact is such that it leads to irreconcilable marital discords. Time and again, an individual, irrespective of their age, sex or occupation can go through periods of low libido. Decreased sexual desire over a longer period of time needs thorough investigation. It could be an indication of something big and serious lying ahead.
7 critical factors that attribute to low libido:
- Hormonal imbalance: Women, mostly menopausal and postmenopausal, experience low libido. This is because during menopause, there is a significant drop in the oestrogen level. Reduced oestrogen level can have a huge impact on sexual desires and performance. It can also make the vagina dry, resulting in painful penetration and intercourse. Hormonal imbalance or changes during pregnancy can also result in low libido in females. In males, low libido has been found to be associated with decreased levels of testosterone.
- Stress: An individual's mental and emotional state is greatly reflected in their sexual performance. A sound mental health can enhance a performance thousand folds. On the contrary, factors like depression, anxiety and stress, lowers the sexual desires in a person. To enjoy a healthy and normal sexual life, it is important to keep stress and chronically blue moods at bay.
- Sound sleep to the rescue: The benefits of a sound sleep are beyond imagination. A good 6 - 8 hours of sleep can do your sexual desires or libido a world of good. A sleep deprived soul will be agitated and cranky, both on and off the bed. Continuous sleep deprivation can also lower the testosterone level, resulting in low libido.
- Medical Condition: Medical conditions like diabetes, cardiac problems, high blood pressure, or ailments of the coronary artery can rupture an individual's sexual life immensely. Improper functioning of the thyroid glands is another factor contributing to low libido. In such cases, it is best to consult a physician at the earliest. Rest legs syndrome can also contribute to low libido. It is a condition whereby, a male experience an uncontrollable urge to move his legs.
- Smoking: A killer habit, which affects a person's sexual activity is smoking. Drug abuse and drinking (to some extent) can be equally responsible for a low libido.
- Change in weight: A sudden change in body weight (gain or loss) can play a significant role in low libido. Take pride in your body structure. There is nothing to be ashamed of.
- Take a break: Boredom can mask your sexual life greatly. Break the monotony, take short breaks, go on vacations and low libido will be a thing of the past.
Related Tip: "7 Libido Boosting Foods"
It is important for you to both take care of your body and love your body. At times due to certain factors our body does not perform the way we wants it to. There are various phases of sexual activity that include attraction, stimulation, excitement and peak. These stages usually come in close sequence and follow a normal course until the sexual peak ends in sexual orgasm. Yet, this process can be hindered by a condition known as premature ejaculation that many men suffer from. Premature ejaculation happens when a man ejaculates sooner than required or planned, in the process of sexual activity and intercourse. This usually happens within a minute or so of penetration. There are a variety of causes for this, starting from biological to psychological. Read on to know more about these causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction: This condition is one where the male patient experiences trouble during sexual encounters and experiences. As per this condition, the patient will have difficulty in mustering up and thereafter, retaining an erection for satisfactory sexual intercourse. This condition can also contribute to premature ejaculation.
- Chronic Health Issues: Many male patients who are suffering from chronic health issues are at
- Health risks: Serious risk of developing premature ejaculation in the long run. These health issues range from diabetes to heart disease. Due to these diseases and ailments, the patient may feel considerable stress or even may not be able to ejaculate later in the process of intercourse.
- Anxiety: Anxiety is one of the primary reasons for such physical problems that one experiences during sex. These patients may be suffering from anxiety due to their performance in bed, or they may be anxious about a new relationship or partner. This anxiety can lead to a state where the patient is not able to fully enjoy the act of intercourse and ends up ejaculating prematurely.
- Relationship problems: Another issue that many male patients suffering from this condition face includes relationship problems. These problems can create trouble in the sex life of the patient due to which sex may not be happening on a frequent or regular basis. Due to this, the ejaculation may also suffer, leading to further stress.
- Biological Issues: There are a number of biological problems due to which men may also experience premature ejaculation and other related health issues. Abnormal hormonal levels and an imbalance in the state of one's hormones can lead to this condition. Also, there are instances where the neurotransmitters of the brain enjoy an abnormal level of activity which can lead to an abnormal reflex reaction in the ejaculatory system of the patient. Nerve damage can also lead to this condition.
- Thyroid: Male patients suffering from thyroid problems have also reported instances where premature ejaculation becomes a problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.