Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh SinghYour feedback matters!
Due to infection on anal muscles result to anal tight because infection lead to muscle damage of anal region and its not opening while passing stool and give anal fissure. After fissure medicines are not working on infection and infection is increasing. Is this resistant of Infection or Fissure not allowing the treatment of Infection or Something else? My treating doctor is also confused. Please Guide me? What to do treat infection?
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- This medicine is used when a sharp pain is experienced because of kidney stones.
- A patient experiences strains and cramps along the ureter during the passage of calculus.
- Fever and irritation are also likely.
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.
Dear Doctor, I did my home pregnancy tests it came positive then I did a Beta HCG on 6th Aug it was 198.30. Then the doctor said no gestation sack and no fetal pole after an internal scan. So on 15th Aug I did another beta HCG it's 726 and yet I got a small blood clot today and I see like tissue particles light brown when I pass urine. Please advise am I pregnant?
I am 57 years old happily married having two kids I am having pain sometimes in my testicles more often during night time when I am having laziness to urinate I have erectile dysfunction since last one year and I do not feel morning erection also Kindly guide
My wife aged 74 yrs suspected of urinary tract infection. All symptoms point to this. She is a diabetic. I have started cital. Kindly advice.
My friend have a problem with her kidneys doctors said kidneys are failed and one of then should replace her mother kidney is matched. But some ayurveda doctor said there is a medicine for this disease. Is there medicine for kidney failure in ayurveda?(she has urine infection her kidneys become small she is loosing protein from urine I have this information)
I am 38 years old male and have a unique issue that when I use public toilet to urinate it takes me time to start urinating. Once it starts it is fine. Please help how to address this?
I often feel burning sensation in penis. Sometimes after urinate. Problem occurs mainly in summer. What to do?
Daily in the morning after passing stool I feel acute burning at my anus. Which last for half and hour. No piles found. No stomach infection. I don't take tea coffee and spicy food aswl. I have gastric acid problem for which I daily take antacid now kindly tell the reason for the burning like acid. Due to this sometimes I not able to sit comfortably. This problem was once in a month before but now it is daily burning.
I'm 30 years female. I use to have constipation. Becoz of which I have developed an anal fissure. I'm taking medicine for constipation. I get relief from constipation and fissure. But whenever I stop medicine within couple of days my fissure problem reoccur. Pls suggest me some good medicine. I have changed my diet to veg diet n fiber rich diet. Pls pls pls help me. I'm really worried abt all this.
I am 48 years old. I have many problems in my body. Obesity/urine infection and gastric problem and headache.
The prostate gland is a very important gland in the male reproductive system. It is responsible for producing around 30% of the fluid which comprises semen. While the statement that homeopathy cannot treat problems in the prostate such as prostate cancer is true, it is untrue that prostate gland enlargement cannot be treated by homeopathy.
Here are the most common homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement and what are the medicines best suited for it:
- Baryta carb: Baryta carb is one of the best homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement in the elderly. Common conditions which may indicate that Baryta carb is the best remedy for your prostate gland enlargement patient include degenerative diseases such as losing memory, cardiovascular problems and other problems besides losing memory in the cerebral system.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is mostly used when the patient suffering from prostate gland enlargement also suffers from heart problems. Digitalis does make the pulse weak, slow or even intermittent, however it is worth note that oedema may also occur.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is one of the best homeopathic medicines for various pains which occur in the urinary system in addition to prostate gland enlargement. Common pains which staphysagria cures include pain while urinating, burning sensation in the urethra, feeling like the bladder is not completely emptied as well as pain in the urethra when one is not urinating.
- Conium: Frequent urination is yet another symptom of prostate gland enlargement. This problem is caused by an injury to the area where the prostate glands are located. This injury hardens the glands. The passage of urine will be extremely difficult with urine starting to pass and then stopping again. There is also dribbling of urine after completion of urinating.
- Sabal Serrulata: Sabal Serrulata is one of the most popular homeopathic medicines for prostate gland enlargement with many patients having consumed it reported great results. It works for most causes of prostate gland enlargement as well.
Even though homeopathy is supposed to have no side effect, it is still imperative that you consult your doctor about which ones to take. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.