Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old female. I am suffering with urine infection. What would be the problem. Which medicine should be used?
It is about 7 days gone when I wake up in morning and start peeing my urine is looking severe yellow means slight red only in morning. But overall day it is normal. So I want to know about is it kidney problem or not? Kindly give some information about symptoms of kidney problem.
I have been experiencing burning sensation in urine for the last about two years. Sometimes it is quite unbearable too. I have dribbling problem too. I have got myself examined and sonography suggests a little enlarged prostate. Doctor has advised me flotral tab. For six months. Symptoms have eased a bit, but still burning is there. What should I do? thanks.
I have done a complete body check and these are the findings. EST. GLOMERULAR FILTRATION RATE (eGFR: Value 86 CREATININE - SERUM 1.13 mg/dl (normal range 0.6-1.1) LIPASE U/L 66.8 (normal range 13 - 60 U/L) cholesterol is high. ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT) 45 U/l 13 (normal range 13-40) ALBUMIN serum 4.9 gm/dl (normal range 3.2-4.8) 25-OH VITAMIN D 13.2 ng/ml Please guide steps and medications to resolve and be healthy.
I have stone size 7mm in kidney. I have started taking 3 litres of water daily. Any medicine required? Or I have to go for surgery.
I have undergone kidney stone surgery through my penis on jan1st 2016, for surgery the doctor has moved my penis foreskin till down of glan. Now at present penis is very much paining and I am not able to make the foreskin properly as it is swollen so badly. Y this is happening? What is the solution for making my penis back on normal? When will this swollen will go?
I am18 year old student and I suffer fro. Severe headache and due to which I am not able to gain much confidence and concentration I tried many remedies and medicines but no one help it. Please suggest me stone way to get rid of it.
Hello sir. My mom is suffering from chronic kidney stones- calcium oxalate. From 68 + years. She is very weak n very thin now. Can we give her nutrilite (amway) calcium supplements and also protein powder?
My mother 43 years old. At the time of ultra sound we came to know that there are some stones in the kidney and along with stones there is a tumour in the same kidney. Earlier she had stones in gall bladder and in result doctor removed gall bladder. And now general physician is saying that the tumour is just a wound in internal part of kidney due to stones. But she feels some vigorous pain three to four times a day in long intervals in her left side of head and she doubts that the pain is due to the tumour in kidney. So what can we do now. If we should consult a doctor then which doctor we should consult to, Urologist or Nephrologist. And please help in a satisfactory way.
Dear sir, I having problem with urine and my age is 43 years old and it is so pain in urine what should I do.
A dialysis diet is a special diet that is customized for patients who are or will be starting dialysis within a short period of time. Such a diet is prepared to reduce the waste and fluid levels that keep on accumulating between the dialysis sessions so that the patient remains healthy for the process to be carried out seamlessly.
What can you eat?
Eat foods which are rich in high-quality proteins (poultry, fish, lean meat and egg whites).
What can’t you eat?
Eat less of foods which are rich in sodium and phosphorus.
Foods high in Sodium
1. Use minimum salt in preparing the dishes; this helps control BP and probable weight gain that might happen between the dialysis sessions.
2. Make use of spices, herbs and other salt-flavored enhancers.
1. Patients on dialysis need to include more of high-quality protein foods in their diet. This will help regulate blood protein levels. Eat about 10 ounces of foods rich in high-quality protein every day.
2. 1 egg, ¼ cup of ricotta cheese, ¼ cup of tuna.
- The potassium content of vegetables can be alarming for a patient on dialysis. Eat 3 servings of vegetables that are low in potassium every day. These include broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, carrots, garlic, cucumber, eggplant, celery, radishes, etc.
- Avoid vegetables such as beets, potatoes (in any form- wafers or wedges), winter squash, cooked spinach, pumpkin, asparagus and avocado.
- Although seeds, nuts, peanut butter, lentils, dried beans and peas are rich in protein, they are generally struck off from the diet plan because of their high phosphorus and potassium content.
- You can have moderate amounts of grains, bread and cereals.
- Try and not have brown bread and other whole grains as they are loaded with phosphorus.
- Usually, 5-10 servings of these are considered sufficient for patients on dialysis.
- Also, limit intake of milk and other dairy products.
- ½ cup yoghurt or ½ a cup of milk is considered safe. Also, remember that all varieties of milk- skim, whole and low fat, have the same amount of phosphorus.
- All fruits contain some amount of potassium. However, some of them contain more potassium than the others. Limit your intake of fruit juices.
- Avoid or limit fruits like:
- Orange juice and oranges
- Prune juice and prunes
- Dried fruit and raisins
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!