Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Saurabh KadaliYour feedback matters!
I have a deep cavity in my left lower side teeth and it is painful when food particles get there. I use mouthwash but I want to know if it has any probability of causing cancer?
I am 54 year old man and my problem is that my saliva comes out during sleep. Please, give me suggestion regarding this.
Sir I am 55 years old I am suffering from mouth ulcer, infection since last 3 months I had consult with ent. Dr. They have given me hexagel ointment, Gumex, n some vitamin tabs but I am not filling good. Pl advise me what to do or prescribe some a/biotic medicines to overcome the problem please. Expecting your early reply.
I have ulcer problem in my mouth. I do get severe pain on certain days. I am 20 years old. What should I do.
I want to change my front tooth which is half gone. Just suggest me to what kind of tooth I have to look out for.
I have pain in my dead teeth .pulp is stored in upper jaw .what I will have to do if I do not want to remove that teeth .is there any treatment for this.
Does sucking of the penis by girlfriend cause any personal problem for both of them. Does sucking of sperm though mouth will lead to a formation to zygote or does it doesn't cause any of these type of problem.
Am 30, male. My right side bottom wisdom teeth smells very very bad even after brushing and mouthwash. All other teeth and gums holding them are fine. I infect took paste in finger and applied all around the teeth and gums but still when I put my finger over the gum and teeth joining area of wisdom teeth alone this bad smell all throughout the day. I need some help from someone regarding this. People say I must pull out the teeth. Am not old enough to lose the wisdom teeth. Also I cant afford thousands to pay to dentist. Any solution please.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.