Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Saurab Jwala Prasad AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Kidney stone: about 2 to 3 multiple 5 mm stone in left and right kidney. I purchased homeopathy medicine by seeing Lybrate. 1) berberis vulgar 2, sarsaparilla 3. hydrangea. I do not know how to use. Please suggest exact dose. Number of times in detail. Is it really work? Can use all the three or one? Or any medicine which cure kidney stone.
Hello Everyone, I am having a dry eyes issue from last 2.5 years but my vision is good. I am using lubricating eyes drops. I am also using I-Meg 3 capsules twice in am day (which contains 500 mg omega-3 fatty acids) from last 15 days. I am using computer for 8-9 hours on daily basis. Please suggest me what to do to completely resolve such eye itching problem?
I had undergone LASIK eye surgery 1 year ago. Now my eyes remain dry and yellow n red spots on my eyeball. Any eye drop to whiten my eyeballs?
Iam 21years old my eyes are some times red and when I going to sleep than will be full red of my eyes what is the problem? What can I do?
I have blepheritis on my eyes, as said by a physician since over 6 years. How would I get rid of this? Is it possible to recover from it completely? Thank you.
Yesterday I was playing and suddenly my left eye started pain. And it is till now. I also washed it with cold water. Bt nothing happened. What I should do for it?
Problems in vision are a common occurrence these days; various factors such as spending a lot of time looking at smartphones and computers are a major cause of these problems. There are various natural remedies which can help you improve your eyesight, they are:
- Wash, especially after coming back from outside, your eyes regularly: Washing your eyes regularly with water helps in clearing out debris from the eyes and relaxing the eye muscles.
- Eat Healthy: Eating a healthy diet that has lots of fruits and vegetables are good for the eyes as they contain important nutrients such as vitamin A. You should include foods such as carrots, fish oil, cabbage and eggs in your diet.
- Carrots: Carrots are a good source of phosphorus, calcium, vitamin A and iron which are very good for your eyesight. You may consume carrot in the form of juices or salads.
- Almonds and other nuts:Nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for the eyes.
- Walk barefoot: Walking barefoot on green grass is therapeutic for your eyes as it enhances your eye power. It is recommended you walk early in the morning to get maximum benefits.
- Eye exercises: You should do various eye exercise to improve your eyesight as these exercises help in rejuvenating muscles of the eye. The muscles in the eye are strengthened which leads to better vision.
- Triphala remedy: This is a treatment that combines three herbal fruits which treat various eye disorders, eye weaknesses and hair problems. Triphala helps in eliminating toxins from your body and make your eyes healthy.
- Reduce screen time: Avoid extra working hours on computers and mobiles as far as possible. Especially playing video games. This can save you from computer vision syndrome.
- Avoid frequent rubbing of eyes: This habit can lead to frequent infections and shedding of eyelashes . Also, this is one of the causes of dark circles.
- Proper sleep: Importance of proper rest to the eyes cannot be denied and is equally important in general wellbeing.
Lastly, if anything is bothering your eyes seek help immediately before the problem increases.