Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satyavan Sharma
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Satyavan SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years male. When I am in 20 years I suffered for back pain. But in exray report no spot was found. Then I go to cuttuck for helping Dr. Sanatan rath (nuro surgen. Then I was feeling better. After one year abdomain pain happened. But it was one or two times in one month. Then I went to gastroentrologist. I did lft, endoscopy, usg, blood and urine test. But there was no problem. I am taking medicine due to three years. But I am not fullfill cure. Now the pain is very complex. Symtoms are full abdomain pain, chest pain, back pain, tiredness, weakness, head rounding. Now again back bone problem in found, full body pain in happened. What can I do?
Having a Chest pain since 5-6 days. It feels like my heart is running faster. Whenever I climb stairs and eat it feels louder. Also. Stomach and body ache. Dizziness. Burping and Farting. Feels like I will vomit but not. Sometimes eyeburn may be coz of mobile in night. And shortness of breath.
Hello, In the month of July 2016 I had my coronary heart bypass surgery but after a month I am constantly facing bloated stomach problem on daily basis. The duration of this problem takes whole day to overcome it. Kindly guide me the reasons behind and way of healing this problem.
Dear doctor, I don't have any kind of health issue, but my one friend having heart failure, she is belongs from Philippines. She needs to transplant of her heart. Now she's very critical situation and she doesn't have any test in her mouth so she couldn't eat anything. If she try to eat so After that she omit immediately. I'm so much worried about her, she have two small kids and nobody is taking care of her kids also. She is the one and only for them. Her husband already left her. She doesn't found her heart done. If do you want to help us so please help me. I'm waiting for your reply. Thank you doctor.
Systolic ? is the highest pressure against the arteries as the heart pumps. The normal systolic pressure is usually between 110 and 130mmHg.
Diastolic ? is the pressure against the arteries as the heart relaxes and fills with blood. The normal diastolic pressure is usually between 70 and 80mmHg.
My cousin has 410 mg cholesterol level in body so what precautions he have to fallow pls suggest remedies, he usually nervous for mild reasons, every time feel in tense mood, over anxiety, feels fear for over future thinking's. Try to help me sir.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.