Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
I am subbareddy I am using nexito 10 mg tablets on 2nd day severe migraine headache should I continue or not.
Frequent heart palpitations with giddiness and fatigue. Duration of palpitations is half an hour n body shaking during palpitations. What is this condition. Is it related to heart problem.
I am 24 year old. I have migraine problem. What are the preventions for it? What can I do whenever my headache is increased? Is there any long term solution for it?
Sir I am 27 years male my problem is my hands r shivering lightly so what is the reason for that please help me.
Hello sir, my age is 20 years, weight is 50 kg and height 5.7-8" my hands fingers vibrate so times when I do something, why it's happening sir? What to do?
My son aged fall down from bed reversely just now he is 16 month old, there is a small injury on head will it be issue?
My uncle is suffering from severe headache from last 2 days, and even medicines are not working. He might be suffering from migraine. What should he do?
My brother suffered from a near fatal seizure while having breakfast a few years ago. We do mit have any filter history of epilepsy. He has a very hard life as he is executive Chef in a five star hotel. Could stress and fatigue cause a seizure. T houghhe has had an MRI done and had three years medicine. Is their chance it can recur.
My daughter suffered by epilepsy. Only two times one year before. Dr. prescribed to take, 500 mg levipil twice per day. morning 500 mg eve 500mg. Since one year seizure had not come. She is studying CA. CAN WE STOP TO TAKE MEDICINE. GANESH.
What should be done to improve nervous system and what the reason for failure of nerves. And how we can improve our muscles power.
Hi Brain haemorrhage happen with 70 years old mother. Already operated 20 days before. How much time more took for recovery.
Epilepsy is a common illness and therefore, we commonly encounter women with epilepsy (WWE), who are either pregnant or contemplating pregnancy. There are a lot of apprehensions and misconceptions regarding managing epilepsy in this group of WWE. Here, I wish to highlight some of the important aspects of managing epilepsy in women who are planning a pregnancy or are currently pregnant.
1. If a woman is seizure-free for at least two years, she can consider withdrawing anti-epileptic drugs (aeds) under the supervision of neurologist, and then plan for pregnancy.
2. If a woman has seizures, it is better to continue aeds during pregnancy, as the risk to the baby is several times higher with seizures, as compared to that with aeds.
3. Sodium valproate has the highest risk to the developing baby, and it should be avoided in pregnancy.
4. Aeds such as levetiracetam, lamotrigine, oxcarbazepine, topiramate, etc are safe and may be continued during pregnancy.
5. The lowest effective dose of aed should be used.
6. Try to use only a single anti-epileptic drug, if possible.
7. Folic acid vitamin supplements should be used in pregnancy.
8. The dose of anti-epileptic medication may have to be increased during the last three months of pregnancy.
9. Ct scan of the brain should be avoided, as far as possible, during pregnancy, as radiation exposure due to it may harm the baby.
10. Mri brain is reasonably safe for baby, especially after the first three months of pregnancy. So, if needed, it may be performed.
I am 60 yrs of age having diabetic type two at present facing acute problem I am lethargic and never pay sincere effort in proper medication presently my both legs have big problem of numbness please advise proper way to address this problem that to very urgently yours
My mother brain blood vessel or nerve get clot 30 mm 2 day ago, her left side is nt working. please share you tips regarding exercise and diet.
My legs get numbness while keeping one leg on another leg. And it is normal when keeping straight. 3 years bach I had an accident had spine injury compression of D9, D10, D11 doctors told no need of surgery dont lift weights. But I used to lift weight sometime. Is there any problem.
It can cause irreversible hearing loss.