Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SatyamYour feedback matters!
When I wake up in morning I am feeling pain in my neck. Due to this I am not able to drink and eat. When I eat something it gives pain. It's like a ball in my neck.
I am suffering from piles. Its very difficult to sit. Can suggest me which medicines I have to take.
I am a pure Indian vegetarian. I weight nearly 89kgs. I have low appetite but even the minimum I eat is more of junk food (Cheese toast etc.) I have pizza, pastas once a month at the max. I drink nearly 3-4 litres water a day excluding my cups of green tea and freshly squeezed fruit juices. I feel full and make sure I never starve. Along with all this, I am recently working out, it's stressful since I'm on the heavier side but no complaints to working out, I actually enjoy it. Unfortunately the minute I consume even a small quantity of junk, I feel heavy and my weight goes up instantly. Is there something I'm missing in my diet or my lifestyle? Why is that a small quantity of junk makes all my efforts useless? Please advice.
What is the reason for running nose few hours after listening to music sometimes the next day.Please tell.
I am 17 years old, I want to be healthy meant height and fit .But I am suffering from a night fall from 4 years. Can I stop a night fall and grow body fit.
I feel pain on my right side of head also at that time feel pain in my eyes this happens almost from 1 year.
Which medicine should I take in constipation and indigestion? And what are the symptoms of constipation?
My period cycle is normal but clotting of blood happens every time. First day itself blood clots starts. What should I do?
I am a 32 years old male, I am getting fever 101.3 overnight since the last 2 days along with a headache and light cough, Could you please assist?
Hi Doctor, My wife is suffering with breast itching from last two weeks at bed time, is this big issue or not, will you tell me any medicine for that. please reply me.
I have not slept for 2 days what could be the cause of this please help me as now I m feeling irritated?
I am a male, 61 years. I have diabetes since 15 years and on insulin. The sugar level is under control. For the past 10 days, I have acute flatulence and constipation. I tried just about every treatment that includes taking Fibril, a few ayurvedic medicines that include triphala, gasex etc. I find no relief. No pain in the abdomen. Can you prescribe anything for fast relief? Thanks.
Hi when I got to sleep I have sex feelings ,and when I in the ofc I feel like my penis bony without thinking so pls assist me.
I met with an accident got wound on my palm. Now pus is coming out from it I had taken tetanus injection and antibiotics course is going on what should I do to cure this wound ?
I have fever within 15days to 1 month regularly. Doctors said that my immune system is week .then how I strong my immune system.
New dietary guidelines issued by AHA say that Cholesterol is not a risk factor for heart problem. If that is so, then what causes blockages in the arteries? Should one stop worrying about the cholesterol figures? What are the revised ideal figures for serum cholesterol?
Diabetes is the condition where the blood glucose levels in your body tend to be quite high and can have an adverse effect on many of the organs in your body. The eyes are no exception and can be quite adversely affected by diabetes as well.
Let's look at the various problems you could face if you have diabetes:
1. Blurry vision: Diabetes can cause the lens in the eye to swell and this will affect the way you see. Because of the increased lens size, the eyes have difficulty in focusing on objects resulting in blurry vision. You will have to get your blood sugar levels back to normal and only then the vision will begin to correct itself. This will however take time to happen.
2. Cataract: Blurry vision for an extended period of time which progressively gets worse can be a symptom of cataract. Although cataracts can develop even with normal patients, they tend to accelerate and happen earlier in adults who have diabetes. Cataracts are usually fixed with surgery where the natural lens is removed and replaced with an artificial lens.
3. Diabetic retinopathy: Diabetic Retinopathy and Retinal Detachment are one of the leading causes of blindness in adults who suffer from diabetes. The retina is a very important part of the eye which allows us to see the images by capturing light and then sending them to the brain via the optical nerve. With diabetic retinopathy the smaller blood vessels in your retina may get damaged and thus end up causing damage to your vision. This can be of three types:
- Proliferative Retinopathy: In this condition very small blood vessels grow from the surface of the retina. The retina is the film at the back of your eye , and the tiny blood vessels are capillaries. These growing blood vessels are very delicate and bleed easily. If you have had diabetes for years your retinae may develop this condition. As the retina is damaged by diabetes, the diseased retina releases special growth chemicals. These chemicals make tiny blood vessels grow: these are called 'new blood vessels.
- Background Retinopathy: Background or nonproliferative diabetic retinopathy (NPDR) is the earliest stage of diabetic retinopathy. With this condition, damaged blood vessels in the retina begin to leak extra fluid and small amounts of blood into the eye.
- Maculopathy: The macula is the central area of your retina. It is responsible for all your sharp vision, such as used for watching TV or reading. It can become damaged in diabetes, with leaks developing (oedema).
4. Glaucoma: This is a condition where fluids build up inside the eye and it results in the pressure within it building up. This may damage the blood vessels within the eye and cause vision changes. Problems within the eye may not be detected till you experience vision loss. Some of the symptoms of glaucoma may include:
- Blurry vision
- Watering from Eyes
- Difficulty in vision
- Pain in the eyes
- Lights appear to have halos
Treatments: Blurry vision also tends to go away slowly once the level of blood glucose is controlled either via medicines or by diet changes. However, glaucoma or diabetic retinopathy may require a range of medicines to ease the pressure on the eye or to discharge fluid buildup. If none of these works, then relevant surgery may be required to resolve the problems.