Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satyam
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SatyamYour feedback matters!
I have skin allergy. Like fungal in faction. Please give me solution I am very upset with this problem.
I want to know about the side effect of Masturbation? How many times of masturbation in a week is right for health?
What does Type I Diabetes mean? What does Type II Diabetes mean? What is the difference between both?
I am suffering from the problem of headache and back pain in my body from three months. I have already take the medicine but can't feel relief please tell me the solution of my this problem?
Sir I want a treatment for smegma. Everyday even after washing the area with soap and water, it comes again and causes itching. On rubbing, white skin peels of and goes away and then it becomes normal until next morning. This is past 3-4 months. Need a treatment or should I ignore.
In my heart for the past six months a feeling like pressing needles pain. It will last up to 1 minute. What is the problem. Which doctor I have to consult. My body is so soft even when I am having tea in a cup my hands are paining.
Mujhe raat me neend nahi aati h aur sar Bhari rahta h aur thakan rahta h mind concentratte nahi hota h padai par.
A Urinary Tract Infection(UTI) can occur in any part of the urinary tract including the kidneys, ureters, bladder or urethra. The causes of a UTI can be many, with bacteria being the most common cause. In fact, UTIs are generally more common among women as they have shorter urethras, which make it easier for the UTI causing bacteria to pass through to the bladder.
The symptoms of UTI vary depending on the area of your urinary tract that has been infected. These symptoms are:
Lower urinary tract infection:
1. Bladder cystitis, in which the lining of bladder and urethra become inflamed and irritated
2. Dysuria, which is a burning sensation during urination
3. A frequent or intense urge to urinate, even though little comes out when you do
4. Urinary urgency, which is the sensation of having to urinate urgently
5. Cloudy, dark bloody or strange-smelling urine
6. Cramping or pressure in lower abdomen or lower back
7. Pelvic pain in women particularly in the center of the pelvis and around the area of pubic bone
8. Mild fever or chills indicating that the infection may have reached your kidneys
Upper urinary tract infection:
1. Fairly high fever with fatigue
2. Shaking chills with a feeling of discomfort
3. Nausea and vomiting
4. Flank Pain, which is pain in the back or side, usually on only one side at about waist level
Since pregnant women are at an increased risk of contracting UTIs, their urine should be checked during prenatal visits to prevent unrecognized infection that can cause pregnancy complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.