Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satya S Shetty
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satya S ShettyYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I am 22 year old. I am so weak and thin. And sometime I feel very hard headache and pain of full body. Please suggest me some medication.?
Dear sir I have itching problem at eyes and near tice I am taking english medicine its cures and comes after eating or body get heat pls suggest some ayurveda medicine.
I have a night blindness problem and some times it turn into a big issue. It irritates me a lot may I have some treatment for this problem.
But there is no warmth and tender nesss in Breast. No Lymph node. No discharge no skin reaction. .no dumpling nothing there and I don't hav periods dis time I feel that from collar bone below muscles has been tighten.
Sir mai jab ek se jyada bar hastmaithun karta tha to mere ling me sath hi sath paikhane ke raste me jalan hone lagti thi phir mai pani pita tha to aadhe ghante me aaram mil jati thi, ab hamesa hoti hai, hastmaithun karna chor diya hun ye kis trah ki bimari hai or iska ilaz bataye.
Hello sir .i am 40 years old and has been suffering from severe backache and I had consulted many doctors and used many medicine , took ayurvedic treatment also but all the results went into vain. So please suggest whether I need any operation but I am afraid of it so please suggest me.
High blood pressure if persists for long period can lead to hypertension, which is known to cause a variety of debilitating side effects or symptoms in the life of the patient. It can also lead to a number of related ailments which can affect various organs of the body. The eyes are one of the organs that are most susceptible to this kind of spike in the body’s blood pressure. Let us learn more about the connection between the two.
When high blood pressure goes untreated for a prolonged period, it can easily start to affect the blood vessels that are present in the retina. The retina is the third or the inner most layer of the eye which is sensitive towards light. This layer transforms light into nerve signals that are then sent to the brain for interpretation. When your blood pressure is too high, the retina’s blood vessel walls may thicken. This may cause your blood vessels to become narrow, which then restricts blood from reaching the retina. Over time, high blood pressure can cause damage to the retina’s blood vessels, limit the retina’s function, and put pressure on the optic nerve, causing vision problems. This condition is called hypertensive retinopathy (HR).
In early stages: this stage may go unnoticed as there may not be much symptoms. Symptoms usually appear when the disease is progressed extensively symptoms include:
- reduced vision
- bursting of a blood vessel
- double vision etc
It may cause vision threatening complications like ischaemic optic neuropathy (when blood flow in eye is blocked), retinal artery occlusion ( when the arteries that carry blood to the retina become blocked by blood clots) and Retinal vein occlusion (if veins that carry blood away from the retina become blocked by blood clots) . This blockage causes retinal damage and vision loss.
Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the condition is usually done by an ophthalmologist who will use an ophthalmoscope in order to project light towards the specific part of the eye so that the back of the eyeballs can be examined. The signs that the doctor will look for during the examination include narrowing of the blood vessels of retina, inflammation of the macula which is the central portion of the retina, and bleeding in the back of the eye. Also, the doctor will check for cotton wool spots and hard exudates in the retina which are suggestive of decreased blood supply to retina.
Treatment: The best and only way of treating this condition is by keeping one’s blood pressure in control with the help of medication prescribed by the doctor and life style modification Medical treatment can only treat the acute changes of hypertension from vasospasm and vascular leakage. There is no treatment for arteriosclerotic changes of chronic hypertension.
Prevention: There are many ways of preventing the onset of this disease, including losing weight so that there is less pressure on the body. Also, one must stick to a healthy diet and exercise regularly after taking recommendations on the appropriate exercises from the doctor. Additionally, it is also important to see a doctor on a regular basis so that there is constant monitoring and regulation of the medicines and the blood pressure. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My wife presently completed 7months of pregnancy and 8th month running facing few drops of blood in stool. Is it quite common during this month.
A healthy and physically fit body is a prerequisite of a happy life, thus it is important that we prevent our body from STDs. STDs are nothing, but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus, teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.
Related Tip: "6 Types of STDs You Need to Be Aware of"