Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Satya Prakash ChavhanYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am 27 year old male, my height is 5" 11 and I weigh 83kgs. Please provide me with the details of the amount of weight I should have and amount of calories required. Thanks, Bhargav.
In summer my face becomes so dull and unequal in tone. please suggest me any cream or anything which can help me in getting glowing skin all day as I am working girl.
Dear Respected Doctor, Please solve my problem. My hair is falling when doing head bath. At normal time also my hair is falling. Im scaring. Im a btech student. Due to this hair fall I got a small bald head also. Please doctor.
I am 48 male from amritsar suffering from ankylosing spondylitis since last 30 years but pain is too much at centre of spine d10 and d11 no effect from medicine I want to go massage therapy please suggest me I am on bed from lat 45 days thank you
Hello sir I just wanted to know about the growth of beard. As I don't have beard on my cheeks. My age is 19 so please guide me what is the suitable condition to have beard.
I am having upper back pain below shoulder every morning for last 1 months later when I wake up its ok. Is this showing any symptoms of disease I am afraid please help.
I am not getting the proper sleep since long back. Every day I used to sleep by 2am and wake up by 7 am. Can you pls help me here how to proceed.
Hello sir, I have a sister 18 years old who is suffering from stomach ache fro past a month. She was taken to clinic, scanned but there was nothing wrong. Please advice, she also has white discharges.
I am 41 years old. I want to lose weight. My weight is 100 kg. I am female with 5.4' height. Kindly advice me. I am having acne marks on right cheeks.
My wife has throat pain for 5 days. Now she felt difficult to swallowing foods. She has a cough also. No fever. please advice.
I am 46 years of age. I have a complain of lower backache and left leg. I can't sit long even half an hour. Please advice.
Sir please suggest me what food can be taken during breakfast ,lunch, dinner suffering from diabetic.
Do you realize that around 2.5% of the aggregate diabetics are affected with foot ulcers and related sicknesses. Not just this, progression of ulcers/foot wounds leaves the patient with no other option other than amputation. Studies propose that two third of the diabetic foot ulcers in the long run heel without removals. Specialists encourage diabetic patients to embrace a preventive and powerful way to deal with in order to prevent further complications.
What foot complications can occur in diabetics?
- Diabetes (both type 1 and ii) causes harm to veins and peripheral nerves that can bring about issues in the legs and feet. Two principle conditions connected with diabetes are peripheral vein ailment (pad) and peripheral neuropathy prompting expanded danger of foot issues.
- Peripheral artery disease (pad) implies narrowing and solidifying of veins. It causes torment in the calf muscles while strolling and in some cases even ulcers because of absence of oxygen supply to these tissues.
- Peripheral neuropathy alludes to harm to the little nerves in feet because of diabetes. Side effects incorporate diminished sensation in the nerves of the legs and feet, making it hard to see wounds because of absence of feeling. It additionally causes shivering, agony, or smoldering in the included ranges.
- Notwithstanding these, diabetic patients may encounter changed foot issues like abundance as corns, calluses, ulcers, agonizing occasions, for example, bunions and contagious diseases.
What precautions should a diabetic patient take?
It is fundamental for a diabetic patient to deal with his/her feet and take essential precautionary measures. Some essential foot care tips incorporate
1. Be vigilant. Investigate your feet every day before you start your day. Search for lesions, injuries, cuts, blisters and calluses on your feet.
2. Wash and wipe your feet every day with lukewarm water along these lines decreasing the odds of diseases. Ensure the toes are dry.
3. While rejuvenating or pampering your body with oils/cream make sure your feet is not wet that might create inffection. Apply the moisturizer simply after you have dried your feet.
4. Nails ought to be precisely trimmed; cut your nails straight over the length and not from the corners.
5. Amid work hours attempt to sit upright; change stances to abstain from being in one position for long; helps in directing sugar levels.
6. Amid extended periods of travel, move your feet at customary interims to guarantee an unfaltering blood supply to feet.
7. Pick a tolerable pair of shoes that fits well and shields you from stumbling and wounding. Relaxation for your is as essential as is for you.
8. Orthotic footwear can be a decent pick for those confronting serious footcare issues. Maintain a strategic distance from plastic or vinyl based shoes.
9. You can likewise keep a foot dairy or set up a schedule reserved for your foot care regimen.
When a doctor should be consulted?
• Check for paleness/numbness in your feet, a sign for broken nerve conduction. Pink and red feet may not generally be a pointer of goodfeet; rather are characteristic of over the top blood stream denied of sugars. On the contrary if it reoccurs consult the specialist
• Check for undesirable development; these for the most part develop on regions of relentless weight. Make sure that you don’t incise them all by yourself. Rather consult a specialist.
• Area under the toe, has a few layers of skin and takes the greater part of your body weight. Subsequently, can be another site of callus development.
• In extreme cases, when an injury has taken over two days to recuperate, instantly reach to a podiatrist/specialist. Postponements can prompt disintegration of the injury site.
In this way, take out some time each day and assess your feet precisely. Recall that it is these sound feet that is going to take you to places! stay healthy, stay happy!