Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Satya MehtaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 Males 20 days back I feel lot of heet in body chest pain I taken doctor checkup he said Gastric and given tablets and Gastracid liquid now I am using Pantop D before Breakfast and Before Dinner and after that I am taking Gastracid Liquid daily I Feel Some Chest heaviness and Slight Chest pain Can you please suggest to re leaf from this problem.
Dear Sir/madam, In 2010 I had an mitral valve replacement surgery. My one valve has changed and I always have doubt that. Do I need any other surgery in future?
I have a condition called chordae I heard that this can be cured by surgery! I wanted to know how much would it cost me? And is it safe for me to go ahead with the surgery?
I am 60 years old. During last 1 year I feel little cold or palpitation in my body up to near about 2 minutes around 5.30 AM without any periodicity. Sometimes alternate days or sometimes only 1 or 2 times in the month. I fell illness or fever in the body after this incident on that day (cold or palpitation in the body). Why it happens and what is its treatments.Please. Advice me. Thank You.
I have a problem about heart. Some time, suddenly pain is started to my heart. How my problem will end?
I have a chest problem. My one breast is bigger with some hard fat inside and also covered uo with large nipple area. And another one is ok. With no fat and normal nipple. So what should I do.?
Hi, I feel acute pain just below my right rib cage Everytime after running for a while. What's the problem?
Recently I had an attack of viral fever, then congestion in the chest. The GP kept giving me medicines/injections. Now I have bery painful blisters in my mouth. What do I do for this recovery. Its really bad.
While doing breathing i get a feeling of brain mussle squzing. My bp is in the range of 145-150 &- 80-85. Sugar fasting was last rexored 146. What could be the reason for this ?
As much as we take a dip in the bucket of blues and sing happy- sad songs to float and fall for the theorem of love; we are but orderlies to the emotion. We all wish if love had only been a four letter word. It, unfortunately, has multiple folds and crevices than the human mind can ever possibly think of. Nonetheless, staying in love is essential. Loving is as significant as is living; the reason being, it keeps you happy until you falter and with every faltering foothold, you emerge out as a stronger being.
A strange fact about the emotion is its tryst with wholeness. Love doesn’t necessarily need an object or receptor under its radar. It could be experienced as a self - sufficient feeling. You may be full of love for a family, for a dear friend, for your lover or you could also be in love with your passion or yourself. Irrespective of perpetual disillusionment, one must try and remain in love.
Let's take a curious peek into these few ways to stay in love:
- Put in efforts to look good: In any case, ‘beauty indeed lies in the eyes of the beholder’, but finding yourself pretty is extremely important. One must take care to look good in his or her own eyes. Looking good is directly proportional to the way you feel and hence spending time on yourself helps you to think positively. You see yourself in a better light and are thus, in a position to love better.
- Exercise to challenge your daily threshold: Exercising has multi - faceted effects on your overall health. If you exercise on daily basis, you witness your progress with every passing day. This encourages you to improve your flexibility and fitness. Exercising can lead to the release of the happy hormone - serotonin in one’s body. Direct exposure to sunlight and consumption of food items rich in carbohydrates can also increase the level of serotonin. Exercising boosts up your confidence and makes you fall in love with your body.
- Indulge in sweet things: As you grow up, you stop doing those little things that once gave you immense pleasure. Making a greetings card, baking a cake, making paper boats, going out on walks, teaching young children or doing whatever your heart feels like can actually make you stay in love.
- Pursue your passion: A passion gets the best out of you; it rather steps up the limits of your talents. Pursuing one’s passion makes one love oneself even more. It keeps you engrossed in your plus points, giving you little scope to brood over depressing factors.
- Try having a pet to care for: Feeling responsible for your pet is a great way to discover another side of your personality. A pet gives you the warmth you had been looking for. The bond of love with a pet has had unmatched effects on a person’s health.