Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SatokarYour feedback matters!
Scan date - 21.12.2016 shows 7 weeks n 3 days Last period date- 30 .10.2016 EDD- 6.08.2017 WANT TO KNOW ON WHAT DATE MY SPOUSE GOT PREGNANT.
Hi. Got my blood test results today and my protein S and C is mildly elevated. Doctor had prescribed ecosprin. Is it safe and would it help in anyway to conceive?
I m 26 years female and want to know as whenever I conceive after 2 months I had miscarriage doctors r saying that my uterus is weak. Will I be able to become a mother throughout my life?
I am 22 years old. I had sex with my bf so then I came to know that I have became conceive then I took microprostol tablet after taking that I got sever bleeding finally I got admitted for hospital they have done that d&c [dilatation and curettage] on 20th last month. Now I am ok with my health but doctor has told that in blood hemoglobin content was very less. Now I have question that for when my periods will happen like previously & my next pregnancy I will not get any problem. Now I can have sex or not it will happen any problem or what. Please give me answer to my question doctor.
I am 37 years old and have two daughters of 9 years and 2 years old. After breast feeding, my breasts became very loose and a lot of fat in tummy area. Could you please suggest any cream or medication for both? thank you.
Hello, I have vaginal itching problem probably because of change of soap Can I apply clotrimazole. Please guide me.
She is having bicornuate uterus and regularly having excess bleeding with lots of pain in lower abdomen and back during periods. She got married 4 months back , is there any problems in conceiving or pregnancy due to her uterus type. Please provide us the exact information as there are lots of confusion arising day by day. Please help us out .
On day 13th my left and right ovary shows msf and endometrium size is 8.7 mm on day 15th my left ovary shows 11.7 and right ovary shows msf and endometrium size is 9.0 mm. Please suggest me it is good for pregnancy. Can I conceive this month.
Hello Doctor, I want to know can I have sex with my 24 year old cousin sister? As we Both are virgins, how to have safe sex. Please help.
How many days we avoid sexual intercourse during pregnancy. Because my wife is pregnant from two months. We didn't do sex from one month. It effect me my mindset. I am romantic person by nature and want to do sex daily at least once. Bt it's hard for me to live without Doing sex. So please tell me how many days more we need to avoid sexual intercourse during this pregnancy period.
I'm 17 years old. I'm having itching nd irritation in vagina from 2-3 days. I also have redness in vagina. What should I do?
The immune system is extremely important in an individual's system. A strong immune system helps to combat the invasion of foreign particles and consequently resists the diseases. Vaccination in such a context becomes imperative as it strengthens an individual's immunity. In vaccination, antigens or germs are given in very small doses. They stimulate the immune system to produce antibodies to fight against that particular infection. Vaccinations are provided to both children and adults to protect them from a number of diseases. However, different vaccinations are provided in different ages according to the susceptibility to diseases.
Some of the vaccinations that are provided to newborns are:
1. Hepatitis B vaccine: This vaccination is given in order to prevent the child from having Hepatitis B. Hepatitis B is a liver disease that if persists can lead to liver failure or even liver cancer. This vaccine must be injected immediately after the birth of the baby. The first dose must be followed by administering a second dose within a span of a month or two.
2. Rotavirus Vaccine (RV): This vaccine, taken orally, prevents the infant from Rotavirus. This virus causes vomiting and diarrhea in children that often leads to severe dehydration. This vaccine is administered within two to four months of the baby's birth. Sometimes, on doctor's prescription a second dose may be necessary in the sixth month.
3. Acellular Pertussis Vaccine and Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids: This is a combination of various vaccines that protects the child from tetanus and diphtheria. Newborns are extremely prone to diphtheria that causes fatal illness and sometimes even deaths in children. This vaccination thereby, is extremely important and must be administered within two or four months and must be followed up with secondary doses later under the doctor's supervision. Vaccinations do not end with childhood. In many cases adults too need to be vaccinated against certain diseases. Some of them are:
- Hepatitis A Vaccine: You can get this vaccination if there is any risk of you suffering from Hepatitis A. Much like Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A too is an acute liver disease. This is extremely fatal and is seldom accompanied by any symptoms.
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine: This is a sexually transmitted virus that causes cervical dysplasia in women and men. The apt age for both men and women for this vaccination differs. Women who are twenty six years of age or younger and men below or at the age of twenty one are most suitable for this vaccination. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.