Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satokar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SatokarYour feedback matters!
I am trying to get pregnant. Now I have my menstruation. When is the best time to take sonography tests?
I have regular monthly period but bleeding only one day. What should i do get proper bleeding in my periods.
I always Had sex using condoms. I had sex on first day of my periods after that my periods are either coming earlier or later and only for two days. This is happening from last two months. I took home urine pregnancy test for 5 times and were negative. Am I pregnant?
I have tender breast for about two weeks now, it started 4 days after my period. Could I be pregnant.
I am 32 years old, unmarried. What are the chances for pregnancy after 2 years? After intercourse can I wait for 2 years at least for pregnancy? Please explain me this?
My periods were due on 26th march 18, I got spotting in month of feb which lasted a day. I consumed Aromex capsules (18 in total) in this one week time as suggested by doctor, still have not received my periods. I am swelled from top to bottom feels sleepy and nausea. I did my thyroid tests everything is normal. Could you please advise for some good medicine so that I can get periods within a day's time (I know its not possible). Since I am travelling this weekend its going to be hectic if I get during 3-5 day would be really happy and relieved. Please help.
I like to lick her vagina. She also likes it. Is it risky to lick it? What taste should come while licking her vagina. I got salty taste is it normal?
Bleeding in early pregnancy or during the first trimester may or may not be a serious reason for concern, depending on the cause. But because bleeding can sometimes be a sign of something serious, it's important to know the possible causes, and get checked out by your doctor to make sure you and your baby are healthy. About 20% women have some bleeding during first 12 weeks. The possible reasons are implantation bleeding, miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, molar pregnancy, cervical changes and infection. So how do you deal with it? Here's a quick list.
- Hygiene: Ensure that hygiene is your first priority, especially during pregnancy.
- Light Bleeding: Light bleeding or spotting that is dull red or brown in colour is a normal occurrence for many pregnant women. This can point to the foetus getting lodged and pressing against your womb's lining, or even the cervical changes that you may be going through due to the implantation and impending trimesters and eventual delivery. The best thing to do in such cases is to not panic.
- Sex: Having sexual intercourse can also sometimes lead to mild spotting. Also, you should avoid using abrasive material and clothing during this time.
- Ultrasound: Go for an ultrasound and ensure that your pregnancy is normally placed and not ectopic. An ectopic pregnancy can lead to bleeding which can later become fatal. It may cause cramps in the lower abdomen region as well.
- Infection: Speak with your gynecologist and ensure that there is no risk of infection. Usually, many women suffer from infection (can be on cervix or vagina) during the early stages of pregnancy. This may give rise to spotting and mild bleeding. Take necessary actions and precautions to ensure that the infection does not get out of hand and is treated right away. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.