Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Satokar

Gynaecologist, Mumbai

1000 at clinic
Dr. Satokar Gynaecologist, Mumbai
1000 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Satokar
Dr. Satokar is an experienced Gynaecologist in Mumbai, Mumbai. You can consult Dr. Satokar at Jaslok Hospital in Mumbai, Mumbai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Satokar on

Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Jaslok Hospital

15, Dr. Deshmukh Marg, Pedder Road, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
1000 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Satokar

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Can we have intercourse during pregnancy? If yes, till what period of pregnancy? The pregnancy is normal right now but before pregnancy there is cyst in the left ovarian but now its no more. Please advise.

Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Yes definately you can have sex in pregnancy but it should b carefully done without hurting your partner. Best period inwhich you can have your sex is her 2 trimister.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am on treatment for pregnancy and also have pcod problem my doctor prescribed me tab mychiro, multivitamin fertility tablets, and clomid from day 2- day 6 of periods and also follicular sonography is going on. On day 12 my follicles size is 15×13 mm. And today on day 14 my Follicles size is 15×13 mm and Et_9. 8 follicles size is not increasing Is there any diet Or food which can help me in ovulation.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
Healthy balanced diet with green vegetables and fruits should be taken after every three hours in small portions, apart from that folic acid, clofert and ovaplus or ovaflow tabs if taken at rt time and dosage can also help, you may get back if you want any assistance or advice related to any of the above in details.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When should you expect to get your period the first month on the pill & are abdominal pains normal?

MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Menses will come within 7 days of stoppind the last 21st pill in the packet. And pain which she used to have during menses is going to be reduced considerably, as there is no ovulation when on the pills, except if she is suffering from endometriosis.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am suffering from pcod. Can you please tell me the diet for pcod patients ?

M.S.Gynaec(ayurved )
Ayurveda, Pune
Weight reduction, exercise, proper diet and proper treatment. U may follow ayurved treatment for better result.
1 person found this helpful

I m 24 year old and I m suffering from white discharge from vagina please help, me.

B.H.M.S, M.D in Homoeopathy
Homeopath, Anand
In the absence of proper hygienic methods any one can suffer from such conditions. Maintenance of proper washing of internal parts only with plain water daily twice change garments twice. That must be cotton. You can take homoeopathic medicines like kali carb 200 weekly twice. Calcaria carb 30 tds.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife age is 30 years old His periods not come regularly for every month. Now last 2 months over not come.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic medicine pulsatilla nig 200 (dr reckeweg) drink 5 drops in 1 ml fresh water today night and wait for 2 months. Regular intake of rich iron diet and some iron supplements.
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mam we consulted gynecologist she said to use susten 200 and take orofer XT tablets during first trimester to combat low hb 8.4 during elderly primigravida. Pls give your second opinion. Is it safe to take iron tablets during first trimester.

BHMS, MD - Homoeopathy
Homeopath, Lucknow
Yes, its absolutely safe, and moreover, its very much required as your hb is low and this can cause complications in pregnancy. So follow your gynaecologist advice properly.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from little bit jaundice and also having temperature from 99 to 102.5 and I am pregnant, suggest something how can I take relief from all this things. And also share me diet plan.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Ayurvedic medicines are very effective in case of jaundice. Take 7 almonds + Add 2 dried dates + Add 3 small cardamoms + Soak them in water overnight + Crush them to make fine paste the next morning + Add 2 tsp sugar + Add 1 tsp butter + Mix well + Eat once every day. Take swarna makshik ras. Yakrit har loh. Nawayas loh twice a day. And punarnavadi mandoor 1-1 tab twice a day with warm water. Take Pranacharya liv cure 1-1 capsule and liv cure syrup 2-2 tsf twice a day. Avoid salt as more as possible .avoid junk food. Fermented food. Spicy food .tea. Coffee.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'll be married soon. For safe sex means avoiding the pregnancy condom is better option or pills or any other. Pl suggest.

BDS, Certification in hypnotherapy, Certification in N.L.P, Certification in Gene and behavior, Psychology at Work
Psychologist, Gurgaon
Please be aware of hosts of side effects of contraceptive pills. Condoms are always better. Also know the safe periods which are first to seventh day of the menstrual cycle and 21st to the end of cycle. You may not use condoms in safe period.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am newly married. My wife was having normal mensuration cycle But this time its been 37 days she din had periods. We have always used precaution while having physical relation. We have also tested Pregnancy test and it is negative. Kindly suggest what to do and what can be reason.

International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, BHMS
Hi She was suffering from harmonal imbalance take sepia 1m one dose puls 30 one dos per dy for 3 kali br 12c one dos a day for 10 days apis 12c sam abov conium 3c 3tims aday for 16days
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had unprotected sex. So I had missed the period from last 15 days so what I should do?

Vaidya Visharad
Ayurveda, Narnaul
Hello Dear,Periods occur when the egg formed during each menstrual cycle in the female body is not fertilized and hence ejected out of the reproductive system along with blood and several other tissue cells. The duration of each menstrual cycle is about 28 days Most women will experience their monthly period right from the time they are 13 to the time they are 50. For many women, their monthly period is nothing more than an annoyance; but other women may suffer some problems. Visit us at www.Malhotraayurveda.Com
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife used to stay in bed till in the morning after having sex in night. Does it help the chance for conceiving. Is there any risk of any kind of infection to her.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
It has nothing to do with conceiving but yes she should urinate andif possible wah her private partss after sex.It will not be problematic for conceiving.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Recent period I am getting Hatch (very hi-pitch sound, but not bcoz of Cold or shyness (I use to get Cold once in year, some times twice) and also frequent Air Release (gas ) with abnormal sound (very often). Now I am 71 plus.

MD - Ayurveda, Fellowship in Cardiac Rehabilitation, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Yoga Instructors Certificate
Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hello Mr. Lybrate-user. It seems that your digestive metabolism is not proper. You have to walk atleast for 20 mins, if possible 2 times a day. Use luke warm water to drink. You can also use water boiled with ajwain to drink. At the beginning of meal, chew a piece of ginger and have your food. By doing this, most of your problems are resolved by 3 to 4 days. Gud luck.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

We are married since 32 months now, trying to conceive but getting failed. All tests are done of my wife and mine and almost all are normal. Follicular study test of my wife says only one side of egg is getting matured, what can be the reason that only one side of the egg is getting matured, and what is the cure? Please suggest diet and medicines? My wife age 30 ,i m 33.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
sometimes eggs mature in one ovary it doesn't mean that the woman will not get pregnant she can be given medicines for follicles maturation under supervision of doctors and ultrasound for follicular studies there's no special diet to get pregnant she should eat healthy and exercise and reduce stress stay relaxed it will help the tubes to open up
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear doctor. My wife' s age is 25. Her haemoglobin level is 8%. So whether this level is ok for her or she should raise this level. Even her weight is 45 kg and her height is 5' 4. Please suggest

General Physician, Aligarh
Hi. Your wife hb and weight both are low for height, please take supplements. And do tell me is her periods regular. And does she bleed profusely?
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had sex with my husband now two year but I still not get baby .what the reason I don't know what should I do. I want baby.

HIV Specialist,
Participate in sex during the fertile period if then also you r not having children advice your Husband to under go semen analysis and you under go complete ultrasound abdomen and pelvis.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have irregular mensuration problem. I contacted my family doctor he done scanning after scanning he told to me my both ovaries are multicystic. Is their any treatment to cure multicystic nature?

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
Get your thyroid hormone levels checked PCOD usually has no treatment except metformin for weight management
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Aisa kehte he ki. Papaya. Kharbuj nai khana chaiye pregnancy me. Even mango bhi. It generates heat in body. Is it true. Nd if nt. please suggest me fruits tat should be on ma diet. Its my trimester.

Sexologist, Panchkula
You can take papaya, melon, mango. There is no problem. You can take apple, guava, water melon, pineapple.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hey. I had an unplanned sex 4 hours ago wid my partner without condom soo his penis leaked in my vagina what shud I do to avoid pregnancy except the use of pills?

MBBS, DGO, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MRCOG
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Best to use emergency contraceptive pill or the next option is to have a copper t device fitted by a gyne and you can get this removed when the next periods come.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed