Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Satisha NayakYour feedback matters!
1. After 1st sitting is completed, temporary filling is given so be gentle in chewing from that side whithin that tooth as it is quite brittle.
2. You may eat when numbness worn off.(1.5-2 hrs)
3. After 1st sitting, you might face problem of ulceration, than you would be prescribed with reliving gel, apply it with cotton applicator tip.(you can use ear bud)
4. If your tooth was in pain prior to treatment, it may take few days for tooth to heal pain to be relived.
5. If your tooth was not in pain prior to treatment, your tooth may be quite sore for a few days after appointment, this soreness/pain will relieved with time, it may take as much as seven-ten days.
6. Take medicine on time complete the course, if you stop taking it your tooth may become infected.
My 2.5 years old daughter passes urine so frequently. Sometimes in the 10-15 min interval and sometimes it becomes out of control to go to the toilets. Is it normal? Or need to consult doctor? Please guide.
I have lost my smelling ability past 3 years. Now all the odors became near to same for me. I knew that I lost my smelling ability. Is this very dangerous.
I am not suffering from high BP or Sugar. Neither am I having any stress. However for the past month or so am not getting sound sleep like before. I get up very tired and and up yawning throughout the day. The night passes normally but the brain is constantly working. Pls help.
I get soft erection and like it's hard but not rock hard. and my dick does not stand up to 90 degrees. It stays down but it gets semi hard. M 22 yrs old please help. Doc please help me.
Testosterone is a male hormone and can perhaps be referred to as the key to male libido. Low testosterone can therefore, create problems in your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life. It can even impair your overall health and it has been known to have severe psychological effects as well. It can lead to social isolation or can make a person suffer from acute inferiority.
Some of the symptoms that can be used to identify low testosterone levels are:
- Erratic moods and irritability: Physical processes of the human body are hugely dependent on testosterone secretions. A decrease in testosterone levels can make a man moody or irritable. He can lose his temper any minute or might feel unnecessarily discouraged.
- Decreased muscle mass: Testosterone is known to be effective in strengthening one's muscles and in building up muscle mass. A man suffering from low testosterone will find it difficult to build muscle strength. Significant changes in lifestyle and regimented exercising might not help when testosterone levels are low.
- Long spells of exhaustion: If you have been facing fatigue for quite some time now, your worries should be concentrated around your hormones for a change. The male hormone testosterone when secreted in less quantity can make you feel tired at the drop of a hat.
- Loss of bone mass: Hormonal imbalances in men, strictly characterized by decreased testosterone levels, can lead to thinning of bone mass. The bones grow weak and brittle and they are become prone to fractures.
- Erectile dysfunction: A problem in your testosterone levels can impair your sex life. Men have been reported instances of erectile dysfunction. with lower levels of this hormone. Some have even reported a marked decrease in their libido as well as semen or ejaculate volume.
- Increased hair fall: The health of your hair is greatly influenced by your hormone secretions. Low testosterone can make you suffer from increased hair lose. Bald patches might develop on your scalp. Such bodily changes tend to have psychological effects on a person as well.
Medical approaches to such a condition and risk factors involved.
To treat such a condition one may resort to testosterone injections or to implantable testosterone pellets. When such kinds of treatment are followed up on a regular basis, considerable improvement is noticed. However, the treatment procedures involve certain risks and thus it is best to consult your doctor, who can then prescribe the best combination of medicines and doses for the best effect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My hands and cheeks are shivering most of the time. Two years before I consulted a Dr. in med college and they said this because of essential tremor. Can you pls help me?
I'm 21 years old. I haven't been able to sleep in the night since 2 days and tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Earlier I said that I am doing masturbation from my young age. Hence I am not getting proper erection. You also replied me to that by describing side affects of masturbation and it effects. I am very much satisfied with your reply. Now I am trying to purchase your package and I seen that there is two package available. One is for erectile dysfunction and another one is for premature ejaculation. Please suggest me which pack is suitable for me. So that I can purchase the same without delay.
I have body pain last one week and I take diclofenac and aceclofenac tablets still I am suffering. Wat should I do.
I have a cut in my sole of foot like if cutting an apple with knife. I have been using turmeric, aloevera and vit e paste, Now it is healing. My blood sugar is high. I don't feel pain even it is cut. Please advice me. Yours grateful.
What should a women having age above 35 years n there should be a lot of pain in her head n side of head?
I am 27 years male, I had a bad habit of over masturbation, I mean more than 2 per day. I started when I was 14 and till now I continued. I was not much aware of this. Before some few days my penis shrink to small, now its 25 days over and now erection is little fine, but not fully erection and I am realizing that with in 5 to 10 seconds am ejaculating. How will I get cure. And is there any way to get erection and long ejaculation time. Am feeling very bad now did a big wrong thing in my life. Am working in IT industry am going to get married. Am scared of this now. Am doing exercise now. But my ejaculation is happening very soon and I can not control when its reaching.
I think my testes are not big enough or small as compared to others adult males and I also feel I have low levels of testosterone how it can be treated. I also masturbate regularly at least once a day and my age is 23.
Antioxidant substances in plants help maintain health and repair cellular damage. They protect other compounds from oxidation by being oxidized themselves. Antioxidants act as preservatives that prevent the fats in foods from becoming rancid and prevent other damage to food caused by oxygen, according to Eleanor Whitney and Sharon Rolfes in “Understanding Nutrition.”
In the body, smoking, sunlight and pollution increase oxidation, according to Kansas State University researchers. Antioxidants protect against the free radical molecules that are produced by the breakdown of food in the body and by environmental exposure to tobacco smoke or radiation.
Fruits and Vegetables
The level of antioxidant capacity in foods measured in ORACs, Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity, allows comparison of antioxidants in various fruits and vegetables. According to testing of fruits and vegetables at Kansas State University, prunes had the highest level of antioxidants at 57,701 ORACs. The next highest were raisins at 2,830, blueberries at 2,400 and blackberries at 2,036.
Next in descending order of ORACs came garlic at 1,940, Kale at 1,770, strawberries at 1,540, spinach at 1,260 and raspberries at 1,220. Fruits and vegetables with between 1,000 and 500 ORACS were Brussels sprouts, plums, alfalfa sprouts, broccoli flowers, beets, oranges, red grapes, red bell pepper, cherries, kiwi fruit and pink grapefruit. Fruits and vegetables with increasingly smaller antioxidant capacity included white grapes, onions, yellow corn, eggplant, cauliflower, peas, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cabbage, leaf lettuce, string beans, carrots, yellow squash, iceberg lettuce, celery and cucumbers.
Green and black teas tested by Kansas State University had a much higher antioxidant capacity than the vegetables tested. Of the fruit juices tested, grape juice had the highest antioxidant level, followed by grapefruit, tomato, orange and apple juice, in that order.
Many fruits and some vegetables contain high levels of carotenoids, vitamins, phenols, flavonoids and glutathionine. These antioxidants, according to the USDA Agricultural Research Service, can act as free radical scavengers, decompose peroxide, quench singlet and triplet oxygen as well as inhibit some enzymes. By decreasing the high levels of free radicals generated by metabolism, antioxidants decrease oxidative stress and prevent biochemical and physiological injury that can lead to functional impairment or cell death.
Various free antioxidants have been associated with lower cancer and heart disease mortality rates, according to the USDA Agricultural Research Service. Kansas State University research suggests that eating plenty of foods high in antioxidants helps slow the processes associated with aging and protect against many chronic diseases.
Most people would benefit by eating more fruits and vegetables. Eating generous amounts of fruits and veggies helps the body fight disease, according to Whitney and Rolfes.” Adults should choose 2½ cups fruit and 2 to 3 cups vegetables each day from among colorful plant groups that are high in antioxidants.