Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Satish ThakurYour feedback matters!
I've very irregular periods! This is happening from a year. I have been through all kinds of tests. And all the tests were fine. When I consulted a doctor she said it's because of the hormonal changes! So she gave a tablet which is fr 21 days. And ppl said it's just the periods inducing tablet which has to be taken regularly so I was suggested to Ayurvedic tablets. So now I'm taking those tablets but only once the periods was normal.now again it's the same prob. Is there any remedy to have regular periods? If possible naturally?
I am 21 years old. I got my first period when I was 13. From that day my periods are very irregular. I get periods after 2 3 or 6 months. Is it normal or I should be worried?
I have married 5 years back. But I cannot become pregnant. I have consulted many doctors, but they are telling to do the tests myself and my husband. But I my husband will not coming. I have some problem in my menstrual cycle. What can I do?
My partner have a doubt that she is pregnant. She is waiting for her periods. If by chance she gets pregnant. How can we prevent it?
From past one month I suffered irregular periods I has periods in last week of july then again in first week of august I had periods around 10august then my normal period scheduled date was around 20august but they came on 19-23august but since 1sep I have bleeding again till now. I have physical relations with my husband and maximum times I used ipill maybe thrice in a month and its happening since long maybe since 5-6 months evry month at least I would have consumed ipill once in month but at some times even thrice in month now my doctor gave me medicine femilon for 21 days I have to take it then 7 days gap and then again 21 days till my cycle is regular is it okay? Will I be okay soon?
Hi doc i'm 25 years female. I had intercourse with my boyfriend almost 3 years ago. Now recently once had 7 months before the activity took place. My question is this after my marriage is my husband to be would know anything about it? Or is their any possibility to hide/remove the past mistakes.
I am 29 years old, 59 kgs, 10 weeks pregnant. What should be my food habits and what type of raw or dry fruits should I take? Is it good to take honey during pregnancy? please sir/ mam, suggest ne.
I am working in night shift from past 10 months. My weight has gone from 50 kgs to 46 kgs. Even the blood vessels on my face are becoming visible. I usually don't have breakfast due to the shift. Only have lunch and dinner and in the evening I have a glass of milk and some fruits as well. Please advise how to improve my diet so that my body remains fit, my face also glows and my weight is also balanced.
I am 26 yrs old woman & I was delivered a baby before nine months ago ; After having sex my vagina is burning. Please tell me a good suggestion.
02. Homeopathic remedies are very effective. When the correct remedy is taken according to the proper body symptoms, results can be rapid and stable.
03. One should know that homeopathic remedies are not addictive – once relief is felt, one should bring to an end taking the remedies. If no relief is felt, then the selection of remedies was wrong.
04. Homeopathy is natural and safe treatment process in the world. Homeopathic remedies are generally based on natural components.
05. Homeopathy is also holistic. It treats all the signs as one, which in realistic terms means that it deal s with the root reason, not the symptoms.
06. Homeopathic remedies are totally safe. Even babies and pregnant women can use Homeopathic remedies without the risk of side effects. These remedies can also be taken along with the other medication such as allopathic; Ayurvedic & Unani without producing any unwanted side effects. But homeopathic remedies should be taken in the empty stomach. It is better to get prompt result.
07. There are many homeopathic remedies for the body growth. Baryta Carb, Silicea, symphytum are the most common remedies to increase body height. The result of these remedies depends on the accurate potency and proper symptoms of the person.
08. We get almost 10+ remedies in homeopathic medical science for improving height and body growth
Hi, I just want to know whether fever nuts are good for pcod. And will it get cure for this problem.
Most people with sedentary jobs end up having some severe health ailments in the long run. To be careful is a good idea. Try doing the following exercises while at your desk, to ensure fitness if when you sit all day.
1) calf raises - stand straight next to your desk or a table. Remove your shoes for ankle movement. Pull your heels off the floor, but keep your toes on the ground so that you are on tiptoe. Bring your heel back to the ground. Repeat.
2) leg lifts - sit on your chair with your back straight. Pull your knees towards your desk, so that your toes are raised a few inches from the ground. Hold for some time and bring your feet back to its position. Repeat with one leg at a time.
3) shin flexes - do the opposite of calf raises but while sitting on your chair. Keep your heels firmly on the ground and lift your toes. Bring them back to the ground after a few seconds and repeat.
4) take a break - look in a distance for a couple of minutes and then roll your eyes and turns head at least 10 times. Clear your mind and blink your eyes more often.
5) foot taps - you know how football players tap their feet during warm ups? do that with your feet while sitting on your own chair. Simply tap your feet on the ground, as fast as you can, for about 30 seconds.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hello Doctor, I am 36 weeks pregnant and my due date is 5 sep. Can you tell me how can I get started my labour pains in natural way. Is that possible?
I have 8 months of girl, after that my wife came across period only once before 2 months ago, is this normal?
I hv been getting irritation around my pubic areas post marriage? just a month back I even suffered from vaginal infection which was completly treated. What cd b the reason and what is the cure. I keep myself hyginic and clean my privates with lactacyd. It does give temporary relief.
Hi I'm under going depression I'm suffering from pcod and have gained more weight. Kindly help me to become normal Thank you.
Almost all the metabolic processes in a person's body are influenced by the hormones produced by the thyroid gland. The most common types of thyroid diseases caused due to dysfunctional thyroid glands are Thyroid nodules, Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Goiter, Thyroiditis, and Thyroid Cancer.
Hypothyroidism is when the thyroid gland is underactive and the amount of hormones produced is insufficient. Hypothyroidism can be caused due to multiple reasons such as iodine deficiency, radiation or surgery on the thyroid gland, and drugs such as lithium and phenylbutazone. You should note that treating thyroid is not a speedy process and a reoccurrence of symptoms might also take place. However with the appropriate remedies and proper diet control, one can make sure that these symptoms are less pronounced.
Ayurveda: According to Ayurveda, imbalance or disequilibrium in the doshas is the main cause of hypothyroidism. The Kapha dosha i.e. the dosha responsible for body fluids and lubrication and Pitta dosha i.e. the dosha responsible for fire and water body humors, are vitiated. Lifestyle and diet discrepancies further promote imbalances in the doshas. Hypothyroidism is categorized under the Yapya diseases which recur once you cease to take the treatment.
- It is essential to consume adequate quantities of milk.
- Apart from that, coconut oil is one of the best remedies for a hypothyroid patient, since it increases slow and sluggish metabolism. Coconut contains MCFAs i.e. medium chain fatty acids and MTCs i.e. Medium chain triglycerides in abundance which help the metabolism be revved up.
- Ayurvedic herbs useful for treating hypothyroidism are kanchnar, Bauhinia variegata i.e. purple mountain ebony, Jatamansi, brahmi, guggulu, shilajit, gokshura, and punarnava.
- Consume a mixture of Indian gooseberry i.e. amla churna with honey, daily before breakfast.
- One of the main causes of Hypothyroidism is insufficient amount of iodine. Drinking the juice acquired from jalakumbhi i.e. Pistia Stratiotes everyday in doses amounting from 11gm to 22gm increases the iodine content and helps treat hypothyroidism.
Hello, I am around 1 month pregnant and I do not want baby, I can not go to doctor because of some issues please suggest me any course of medicine which I will do it at home only and already I feel so much pain on my regular cycle of periods every time, so will it be safe for me? please help me out. As soon as possible.
My periods are irregular last month on 14 now today is 20 I have not got my period. please suggest .it skips weeks sometimes. I had taken medicines for dis.
It is one of the most common expressions around, 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'. As apples have properties that no other natural product or fruit has and its advantages have been demonstrated over time.
It is possible to get these benefits from different other fruits, however; an apple combines everything and makes it easier. It has been proved again and again that if it is not straightforward, simple and quick, individuals will not deal with their well-being. Hence, here is a very simple way to be healthy. This is how an apple tends to keep the doctor away:
- Apples contain Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps protect your immune system. Many individuals who need Vitamin C in their diet have poor healing and tend to get injured effortlessly. Apple contains vitamin C in abundance and hence, are of great help.
- Prevent heart diseases: The reason it can prevent both coronary illness and cardiovascular diseases is because apples are rich in flavonoid. Flavonoids are additionally known for their cancer prevention qualities.
- Low in calories: A normal sized apple has between seventy to hundred calories. Eating an apple when craving sweet or chocolate can make the craving vanish since apple itself contains sugar, yet gives you just one-quarter of the calories.
- Pectin: Pectin is a type of dissolvable fibre that brings down both pulse and glucose levels. It can likewise bring down the levels of LDL, which is the bad cholesterol in the body. Pectin, as different types of fibre, keeps up the strength of the digestive system. Apples are a fantastic source of pectin.
- Boron: A supplement found in abundance in apples, boron strengthens solid bones and a sound brain.
- Phenols: Apples contain phenols, which affect cholesterol. It decreases the bad cholesterol and builds up the good cholesterol. They keep LDL cholesterol from transforming into oxidised LDL, an extremely risky type of cholesterol, which can be destructive.
- Avoids tooth decay: Tooth decay is a contamination that truly harms the structure of your teeth, which is formed because of bacteria. The juice of the apples has properties that can kill up to eighty percent of those bacteria.
- Shields your brain from infection: This is something many individuals do not have the foggiest idea about. When you consider that your brain makes you the person you are, it gives you a rational point of view. Apple has substances called phytonutrients and these phytonutrients prevent neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinsonis.
- Healthier lungs: People who eat five apples or more every week have brought down their respiratory problems like asthma.
- Forestall Cancer: Cancer tends to form in different areas and organs of the body and spreads later on. Apples focus on different tumours, for example, colon growth, prostate disease and breast cancer in ladies. Hence, its positive effects are not just limited to one type of cancer.
So grab an apple right away! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.