Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satish ShettyYour feedback matters!
I have a problem when ever I have sex with my partner after entering I get discharge within 1 min or less please help.
Chandraprabha Vati is a tablet, used in Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes, diseases of urinary track, and many other disease conditions. It is widely used in Ayurvedic practice, across India.
Chandraprabha Vati uses:
It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of urinary tract infection, difficulty in urination, urinary calculi.
It helps to relieve constipation, bloating, abdominal colic pain, low back pain.
It is useful in treating cold, cough, rhinitis, bronchitis, asthma and such other respiratory diseases.
It is used to treat eczema, dermatitis, pruritis and allergic skin conditions.
It is useful to treat piles, liver, spleen diseases, anaemia and fistula.
It helps to relieve teeth problems like caries, eye infections.
It is used to treat semen defects and gynaecological problems.
It helps to relieve indigestion, improves strength, it is a natural aphrodisiac and anti aging Ayurvedic medicine.
Effect on Tridosha – balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Chandraprabha Vati dosage: (500 mg tablet) – 1 – 2 tablets 1 – 2 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Chandraprabha Vati side effects:
People with high BP should take this medicine only under medical care, since this medicine contains salt as ingredient.
Over-dosage may cause slight burning sensation in abdomen.
My mother is a diabetes patient since 6 years. Her suger level is in control almost everytime but there is a lot of pain in her feet especially foot sole. Please suggest a remedy.
My mother was admitted to Hospital for viral pneumonia converted into bacterial which is now cured after spending 24 days on ventilators invasive and 6 days at Non invasive ventilator. From 27/11/15 to 26/12/2015. Thereafter on medication at home for 30 days with oxygen support up to 15/02/2016. Now she is fine but still not able to walk at her own. Need second view on her all medical reports are available. Her age is 61 years and have type 2 diabetes with hypertension. From few days she is feeling chills and loose motion .
I am suffering from fever from 5 days help me help me please what to eat what to drink to to not eat please help me.
I am 24 year old and I am goin thorugh very high time please help me 1. I feel too thirsty all the time 2. Have also developed skin tags near neck and near right eye 3. Also suffer from gas problems have stopped smoking in march month then again in june in tension I had also smoked for couple of days and feeling too much thirsty all the time.
I am 22 year old my stomach have pain and its was coming last 4 year. When this pain arises than I take ultrasound but its result is clean. I take many description but its not a good result. I take many medicines like maptal espss and many syrup but its gave a little bit relaxation please gave me better suggestion?
What are the symptoms of malaria and dengue and please tell me the precautions of the same and also some tips of it.
You probably do not think much about chewing while eating your food. Chewing is indeed important for your health. Well, this simple behaviour of chewing your food properly helps in proper digestion, absorption of essential nutrients and keeps several diseases at bay. When you chew your food properly, your body gives out digestive enzymes which break the large particles into smaller ones. Smaller particles are easy for you to digest.
If your food is not properly digested you can suffer from many digestive issues like bloating, stomach pain, indigestion, headache, constipation and also exhaustion. The number of times you are actually supposed to chew your food depends on the type of food you are eating. Softer food items break down easily and are also easy to digest. You should at least chew these food products 5-10 times before swallowing. Dense food takes time to break down and hence is difficult to digest. You should chew them about 30 times before swallowing. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
The benefits of chewing your food properly
- Easy digestion and exposure to saliva: Chewing your food for a longer time helps your food to come into direct contact with your saliva. The saliva helps to lubricate your food, as a result the food goes down easily through the oesophagus. Digestive enzymes present in your saliva also make the process of digestion easier.
- Chewing is good for your teeth: Chewing can be a good workout for your gums. It keeps your teeth bones stronger. The saliva released clears any food particles stuck inside your mouth, there is less plaque build-up and it also prevents tooth decay.
- Chewing helps to keep weight under check: To chew food properly you must eat consciously and when you slow down, you are instantly eating less. This simple process prevents you from overeating and helps you to avoid any excess weight gain.
- Chewing helps to prevent any kind of bacterial growth: Your food most of the time contains bacteria and saliva helps in killing some of them. So if you are eating longer and slower, it gets time to kill the bacteria which might affect your digestive process.
- Chewing gives you time to taste and enjoy your food: Properly chewing every morsel of your food lets you taste and enjoy the food you are eating which helps you in staying fit and healthy.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician and ask a free question.