Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
My hair is thin since when I was born. Even my mother hair is too much thin. Is onion juice really promote thicker hair. How it is use. How much it take months for thicker hair.
I got painful periods from 3 years ,now my age is 21 . And this month surprisingly I got no bleeding at the time of period . The pain was as usual . I am worried about it. What could be the reason ? Is not it unnatural?
My father is 95 years and had pacemaker implant in Sep 2012 at Medanta. He was also diagnosed and treated with COPD at Medanta in 2014. He has been leading normal lifestyle til now. However for past two weeks his abnormal parameters are :- Serum urea - 51.4, Serum creatinine - 1.78, Uric Acid - 8.21, Hb - 10.8, BP - 175 / 82, Heart beat - 102, Oxy Saturation - 92 %. There is water retention in his feet upto knees and fingers also. Please advise urgent oral medication. Colonel Sudhir Nethan, 9415103282.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me with this?
Tip of the Day - Do not add sugar to your child's milk. The child develops a sweet tooth and you cannot stop him/ her from eating sweet things later, adding to his frequent decay and multiple visits to the Child Dental Specialist. If your child has decay, it is better to have the same treated ASAP so that it does not result in irregular teeth later on.
I have too much hair on my body like chest stomach. I want to permanent remove them view laser treatment. How much charges for laser treatment in pune. Should laser treatment is good?
Im 21 years old female I have put on the weight and got tummy because of having burger pizza n doing because of over sleeping. I joined gym too but did not see any changes. I want to reduce my tummy n arms and my face other than these my body is perfect.
I am 40 yrs male staying in working innoutsourcing company. Lately I see a lot of hair strands falling. Can you help with the hair loss issue. Also have persistent back ache and in my legs specially when I wake up in the morning. Thankss.
I have a very very bad leg pain from past three days and a bit of stomach ache and back pain since yesterday evening. What should I do?
What causes cystic pimples? How can we prevent the cystic pimples. Is there any way to avoid cyst pimple?
How to reduce 10 kgs weight within a month with healthy diet, exercise? How to get glowing skin using aloevera? How to apply the mixture of coconut oil and castor oil on face for glowing skin?
A night out with its fair share of drinks is enjoyable, but it is the morning after which tends to have the after affects. Hangovers are a problem with anybody who has had a drink too much the night before and it might leave you in an incapacitated state due to nausea, headache (learn more about the facts of headache) and dehydration.
Here are some of the known homemade remedies which can cure hangovers:
- Make sure you take a lot of water and fluids: After you have woken up after a night out where you had lots to drink, you are bound to have a hangover as alcohol is known to dehydrate the body. Thus it is advisable that you drink plenty of water and other fluids. Only water isn’t going to be enough as water can hydrate you but many of the other nutrients will only be supplied by juices, rehydrating drinks, sports drinks or other such. Thus it is important to consume a variety of these fluids.
- Eat a hearty breakfast: The longer you are with an empty stomach, the longer it is going to take the hangover to go away. Eating a hearty and filling breakfast will relieve the hangover to a great extent. However, eat foods which are easy to digest, such as cereals and toast. Avoid greasy and oily foods in the morning as they may add to the nausea.
- If you have nowhere important to be, go back to bed: If you have the time and nothing to do, then it is advisable to sleep (know more to improve the quality of your sleep) a little longer while you keep rehydrating yourself whenever you wake up. This is going to give your body the fluids it needs while resting is going to give it plenty of opportunity to heal itself.
- Eat ginger, both before and after drinking: Ginger has been used as a home remedy across cultures for centuries to treat nausea. It is thus wise to eat crystallized or candied forms of ginger, both before and after consumption of alcohol as it will lessen its effects on the body. You can take ginger the night after as well to reduce the nausea that comes with hangover.
- Stretch out and exercise a little: Between naps it may not be a bad idea to stretch out and exercise a little, which will help you release endorphins to make you feel better. However, ensure that it is light exercise so that the nausea and headaches are not exacerbated.