Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My periods were delayed. Today is CD49. I had faint positive hpt. Done 2 beta hcg showing <0.1saying its negative. Consulted a doctor. Gave me cycloset dabur syrup. If I am pregnant will it effect the growth of the fetus?
I have fair skin of my body but my face is so dull and full of roughness. I have a combination skin. If I use facewash my face becomes too dry then if I apply some cream, face looks dull and dusky. I have blind pimples and acne problems. I am just 24 and my skin looks so dull. What should I do. Suggest any medicine or techniques to make my skin equal to my body tone skin. Please.
Hello doctor, my son is 10 years old and still suffering with bed wet problem every night. We tried basic home remedies and it did't work. Can you please help me to understand what could be the cause for it and suggest remedy to prevent it. Thanks.
How to increase facial hair, I have very low hairs grown in my face, how to increase the growth of it, please suggest me certain remedies to grow bear.
Sir I had an problem under eye dark circle. I have used every type of home made remedies, but the problem is same as it is. I just completely fade up of these dark circles. Please help me sir.
I have severe head ace from last 3 years. It occurs only in summer. So please suggest me solution for my problem.
I'm suffering form back pain for last few months. And still I have not take any treatment by and health advisor. My sex is male and I'm 23years old.
I used to get tensed for everything. And upon self evaluation I found that am being effected with obsessive Compulsive disorder Now am able to control OCD to a limit. But suggest me a way to get rid of this state and also an escape from tension and worries. Thanks in advance.
Depression is a very common emotion you might have experienced at least once during your lifetime. Depression refers to a state of mind when you are feeling low due to persistent sadness and loss of interest. But if the depression is chronic and long lasting for you, then it indicates that you are suffering from clinical depression. Under clinical depression, it is preferable that you go through a proper treatment course by a certified therapist. The Most common types of depressions are:
- Major depression - Under this type of a depression you will be depressed for most days of the week and if this condition extends for a period greater than 2 weeks, then it is a case of major depression. The most common method to treat a major depression is to talk to a mental health specialist and take medications called antidepressants (only after a prescription by a certified doctor).
- Persistent depressive disorder - This is a more severe and long lasting type of depression which is identified if you are depressed over a period longer than 2 hours. The most common symptoms of this type of a disorder are - change in your appetite, too much or too little sleep, lack of energy or fatigue, low self-esteem, trouble concentrating or making decisions, feeling hopeless among others.
- Bipolar disorder - If you are experiencing extreme ups and downs of mood abruptly and without any apparent reason, then you might be suffering from this disorder. This disorder is commonly known as a maniac depression, because during an up phase you will be extremely happy, joyful outgoing and talkative but during the low phase you will be sad, tired and depressed.
- Seasonal affective disorder - This type of a depression might bother you only during the winter season. This happens whenever the days are shorter and your body is not able to get enough of sunlight. This mostly happens in the case of people who are very fond of sunlight, and they prefer the sunshine over dark periods of the night. This disorder is treated by SAD antidepressants and everyday light therapy of 15 to 20 minutes.
- Psychotic depression - Under this type of a depression, you will have a major depression along with some psychotic symptoms like - hallucinations, delusions, and paranoia. Hallucinations mean viewing things that are not there, in reality, delusions are false beliefs or misconceptions and paranoia is the constant fear that somebody is going to harm you.
I'm 24 years old i'm suffering from hair fall continously in before 3 months what should I do and my face forehead lightly sun tan and small pimples pls give the solution.
Sometime when I wake up in the morning, I get cold and start having a running nose. But as the day progresses thinks get normal. What can I do to solve this problem?
My wife wife passed away in 2012 since I am having valium 10mg tab regurly to sleep since this not available iam having alprax 0. 5mg 5 tablets/day only during night but now I want to come out this habbit please help
Mera skin thik nahi hay or jab v thore der dhoop may rahta hu mera forehead kala ho jata hay bahut jaldi or mujhe bhuk vi nahi lagta hay please meri help kijiye. Koi ointment batiye or medicine v.
I'm ejaculating very quickly in sex. What should I do to enjoy longer periods of sex? BTW my age is 23 I don't have any bad habits.
1. There is no age limit to braces: braces are usually linked to the awkward teenage years, but there really is no age limit to straighten your teeth. It is no longer uncommon for adults to opt for orthodontic treatment to straighten their smiles. All you need to ensure is that your gums and teeth and are healthy. Even a senior citizen can wear braces!
2. Types of braces: traditional metal braces are made of the stainless steel brackets and wires that inspired the term'metal mouth' years ago. Fortunately, today's metal braces are noticeably smaller. And new heat-activated archwires move your teeth more quickly and less painfully as they respond to your body's heat.
A. Ceramic braces mock metal braces in shape and size, but they use tooth colored or clear ceramic brackets that blend more naturally into your teeth.
B. Lingual braces use the same metal brackets and wires used in traditional braces, but the brackets and wires are installed on the inside of your teeth to keep them hidden.
C. Invisalign consists of a series of customized, clear bpa free plastic tray aligners that are removable and typically replaced every 2 weeks to keep your teeth moving in the desired direction.
3. Certain oral health conditions can prevent you from getting braces: healthy teeth and gums are a prerequisite for braces at any age. In some cases, patients with exceedingly receded gums may not be eligible for braces. Another oral condition, which is commonly seen with people who cannot get braces, is the teeth with shallow roots.
4. You may feel a little discomfort: it does take a while to get used to wearing braces. The first week is usually the most uncomfortable or sometimes, there is no discomfort. If feeling discomfort, your mouth and teeth may feel sore and tender. A salt water gargle can help relieve this discomfort. Feeling your teeth get a little loose as the braces begin to work is normal. This is because, in order for the braces to straighten your teeth, they must first dislodge them from their current position and angle. As your teeth are repositioned, this looseness will disappear.
5. You will probably need to wear a retainer: getting braces means signing up for a long term treatment. Even after the braces are removed and your teeth have been repositioned, you will probably need to wear a retainer for some time. This is to ensure that your teeth do not return to their original positions.
6. Be prepared to put more time into your teeth cleaning routine: wearing braces means you can not neglect brushing and flossing. Teeth can become permanently stained if food and beverage debris is not cleaned away from all the nooks and crannies formed by your braces.
The sooner you treat your teeth, the faster you will be able to flash that million dollar smile.