Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Satish MuthaYour feedback matters!
Hello I had been a patient of knee Arthritis for for 5 years I had undergone arthroscopic surgery for this and right now I don't have regular periods I am taking medicines for that also but the main issue is that I have continuous leg pain particularly in thighs back and calf muscles .I have terrible pain in all conditions and worsens when I come to rest position from moment.
My father is 89 yrs old and wt 95 kgs. on 30 dec he underwent for hip replacement surgery . he is a patient of alzeimeric dementia and some times becomes very aggressive. during his hospitalisation his left buttock's apx 2*3i nch epidermal portion was eroded after fungal infection which is still not healed what should i do for its healing and his normal walk and gait
I am 18 years old and I am suffering with severe headache and back pain also accompanied with head ache and motions also and I am also suffer I ng with sprain iny spinal cord and also joint pains and some times severe stomach ache occurs and it stops suddenly and al So co.
I am 25years old male. I got married 3 months before. I have backpain for last 1 years becoz my job nature is like that. What should I do and What food can I take for having good sex?
Hi sir. I am 46 surgical menopausal woman. I feel like needle sensation all my body from last 6 months. I done all my routine health checkup. There is no problem at all please guide me. Thanks
How can we control gout problem by diet management? What in our diet increases uric acid level also what to consume more?
I am 31 male. I have lower back discomfort sometimes. Got MRI Spine, it shows very slight lumbar root nerve compression. Now mostly at night while trying to sleep, I get pulsing, twitching from knee till thighs and sometimes till chest which cause suffocation. That pulsing/twitching lasts for 5 mins and then vanishes.
Hello, I have pain in my wrist since 3 weeks. I was lifting at gym suddenly I felt pain. Their is no swelling no redness. I felt pain when I lift something and I am not going to gym right now. Please suggest me what to do know.
I have ACL tear 2 year back that time I go for physio bt now I hear a lot about the cases of TKR with past history of ACL injury nd from someday I too have mild pain in my knee. I want to go for arthroscopy now please tell me that at this stage it will be effective and how much success of dis surgery?
I am 54 year old fall in bathroom during taking bath from hip side doctor said its intertrochanteric fracture LT femur. But I can stand and able to move my left leg slowly only I feel is aching in my nerves. Please suggest. They are not showing me my x-ray reports to me.
Bladder Meds @ Prostate Problems Hello all. I have talked to many of you and have answered some of your question. I had a Uro-lift back in April of this year. All is good and I am glad I had it done. A month ago I started some leaking. The doctor was thinking it was the stricture got damaged when I had the procedure.
My father have problem for 8th months weight loss 8 kg fever in evening 100, loss of appetite and leg and shoulder pain Please tell .
I suffer from leg pain problem frim last few days also unable to walk properly plzz suggest me something what should I do.
I am 16 year old boy. I lack my confidence. When I speak ina stage my legs and hands become shivering. How can I overcome this? Please help me.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.