Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. Satish Murari NaikYour feedback matters!
I want to lose my 10 kgs weight, I am 60 kgs. I have thyroid. I don't get my menses properly. Please give me the solution.
Hi doctor I feel exhausted and start like shivering not because of cold, like feeling very low Then if I take water to drink or s nothing sweet to eat, I feel good. Am I suffering from diabetes.
Hi doctors, when my father went for blood test the result is normal no high sugar levels but my father contains high sugar levels in urine, right now he is of 240 points, is it is severe issue? if so please help us in maintaining sugar levels in his body? please also tell us which type of food and fruits I can give to my dad.
I am 32 year male. I currently have lymph node TB and currently under medication from last 1 month. Due to medicines my URIC acid has increased and to control the same I am eating FABUTAZ 80 mg, I am am eggatarian, please suggest suitable diet to control the URIC acid.
I won't get periods regularly, It comes for 2 months at that time bleeding also more till 20 days like that and I have thyroid also. I have waterbubbles also inside. So could you please suggest me what I have to do.
I am a hypothyroid patient and I am taking 50mcg eltrox. When I checked my tsh after 6 month of treatment. My tsh was normal. But have some symptoms. Leg fatigue face fatigue and neck fatigue etc. What will I do.
Hello doctor my self vijay sen I am 45 year old man I have suffering from sugar problem last one year what should I do please tell me doctor.
My mom has a diabetes from past 2 years. She take medicine named as glucomet gp2 daily for diabetes. 2 days ago her blood glucose level shown as 340 after meal. So my question is whether this glucose can be controlled by tablet or insulin should be taken. Her physical activities is not much as she feels dizzy while walkingher diet is :- sabji and chappati (sabji mostly includes karela) Doctor asked her to take glycomet gp2 tablet along with tablet jalra 50 mg daily till next sunday But my question is whether such level of sugar can be controlled by above tablets or insulin injection should be taken.
I am 34 years old, suffering from diabetics (ups and downs) since 5 years and also consuming alcohol daily around 180ml. Please ensure me what to do or not?
How to get diabetic free naturally by controlling food and maintaining health aspects. Please suggest with thanks and regards.
What's the home remedy for thyroid? How to reduce high blood pressure? Please tell me exercise & food.
Hi doctor I am 27 years old and my height is 5.4 and weight is 85 kgs I tested my blood sugar level. Its shows 80 before and 120 after fasting. So should I need to take any precautions to get rid of diabetes in future.
Hello, please let me know diet for a diabetic person, gap in eating n which kind of food is good to maintain energy n control sugar. Thanks.
My mother is diabetic from the past three years Currently she is on treatment Recent tests revealed the sugar level 141 How can it drop please suggest.
I am 58 years old, male, with Schizophrenia since 10 years. At the present moment, I am put on Amisant 200 mg 0-0-1 and Sizopin 100 mg 0-0-1. I intend to replace Amisant with Sizodon plus 0-0-1, because, I have positive symptoms of Schizophrenia, like hallucinations etc, where Amisant is found wanting. I will take this decision only after consulting my psychiatrist, whom I am meeting on Monday next. Kindly remember that I am not taking independent decisions and i am not self-medicating myself. In the mean time, kindly advice whether the combination of Sizodon plus and Sizopin relieve both positive and negative symptoms of Schizophrenia?
Type 2 diabetes and Erectile Dysfunction may appear as different ailments but they do have a connection. Reports suggest men suffering from Type 2 diabetes are likely to experience Erectile Dysfunction. Moreover, diabetic people suffer from Erectile Dysfunction 10 to 15 years earlier than others.
Reason: The reason behind the connection between the two ailments is quite complex. The whole scenario involves deterioration in nerves, muscle functioning and blood vessels. For successful penetration of penis, body requires healthy functioning of blood vessels, nerves, hormones and sexual desire. Type-2 diabetes hamper the proper functioning of these blood vessels and nerves, thus posing a potential threat to a successful sexual intercourse. Diabetes becomes a big obstacle in obtaining a firm erection. Also, non-regulated flow of blood through these blood vessels adds up to the problem.
Factors Contributing to Erectile Dysfunction due to Diabetes:
Complexities due to Type-2 diabetes increases exponentially when aided with following risk factors-
- Unbalanced diet
- Non-regulated Blood Supply
- Excessive smoking and drinking
- Excessive stress and hypertension
- Lack of Physical activity
- Blood Pressure
- Side effects of medication taken to cure ED
Given below are few suggestions which, if followed, can bring your sex life back on track.
- Consult doctor: It is better to open up about your sexual concerns and consult a doctor. Hesitating in doing so will only increase your problem. Proper knowledge regarding all your existing ailments will allow him to diagnose properly and help you to regulate your blood sugar level. You may further consult a sexologist for specialized treatment for Erectile Dysfunction. Through prescribed medicines and some therapies, this issue can be dealt smoothly.
- Practice a healthy lifestyle: Stay fit. Reduce your extra weight. Include exercise and meditation in your daily routine. This will help a lot in improving your emotional health. In many cases psychological pressure also contribute in causing impotence. So, try to perform some stress relieving exercises to curb down this psychological factor.
- Avoid drinking and smoking: Smoking diminishes the quantity of required nitric oxide which in turn lowers down the blood flow to penis. This increases chances of Erectile Dysfunction to a greater extent. Excessive drinking destroys your blood vessels, thereby posing a serious threat to your sex life.
- Take a proper diet: A balanced diet pays a major role in checking and controlling the blood sugar level. This step will definitely decrease the harm done to your blood vessels and nerves.
- Get enough sleep and keep yourself astray from the harmful effects of fatigue.
- Talk with your partner: It is necessary that you discuss freely regarding your sexual problems with your partner. This will help you in gaining confidence, release stress and perform better.
Follow the above suggestions and choose a healthy lifestyle for a safe and pleasing sex life.