Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Satish M Sanil

Dentist, Mumbai

Dr. Satish M Sanil Dentist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Satish M Sanil
Dr. Satish M Sanil is a trusted Dentist in Andheri West, Mumbai. He is currently practising at Dr.Satish M Sanil dental clinic in Andheri West, Mumbai. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Satish M Sanil on

Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr.Satish M Sanil dental clinic

Vithalkunj No.2, V P Road, Andheri West, Mumbai - 400058, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Satish M Sanil

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My teeth is paining is there any tablet or any medicine for this please suggest me as it is paining too much.

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
Sir when there is infection in the tooth painkiller might stop the pain for 2 or three days. It is not the permanent solution. So please get your teeth checked by a dentist and he will give you the right medication and will also suggest the treatment after examining. That will be the permanent cure.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Clenching of teeth subconsciously or consciously

Dentist, Mumbai
In case if you experience pain and soar muscles near jaw joint and frequent headache, it is due to clenching of teeth subconsciously or consciously, then visit your dentist and get night guard which will protect your teeth form wearing by harmful effects of bruxism.
178 people found this helpful

I have already done root canal but I still get pains in my teeth. What should I do?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic tooth paste HYPERICUM 1X ( Wilmar Schwabe India ) Chew 1 tab twice daily Homoeodent tooth paste ( SBL) HEKLALAVA TOOTH POWDER ( WHEEZAL) Use at night Precautions 1.Afways scrub teeth with above powder before sleep at night 2.Avoid extreme hot and cold things 3.Avoid sour things 4.Rinse your mouth with RINSEOUT ( SBL) ,everytime you eat or drink anything during the day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am losing my teeth whiteness and I used all type of toothbrush but not results. So give me suggest for making teeth strong and healthfully. I will waiting for your reply. So please help me.

oral implantology, BDS
Dentist, Jaipur
Get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing. If you are not satisfied with the results go for bleaching of teeth. maintain oral hygiene by brushing twice a day and use mouthwash regularly.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, I'm 25 years old male and from jaipur rajasthan and I have problems in my teeth, There are cavities in my teeth and in the cavities there is black colour so anyone can help me about it.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, there is need to check it physically so visit a dentist personallly and in the mean time you can take plantago maj. Q, 15 drops with water twice daily.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 years old female. I have been suffering from teeth grinding problem for five or six years. What should I do to recover it?

Dentist, Kolkata
U should go in for night guard, which is placed on teeth,before sleeping in night.this will protect uR teeth n break ur habit of teeth grinding
11 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have heavy pain in my gum of teeth. Since last 3 days. What should I do. Not only in gum but also in my throat. I have problem of tonsil what should I do to prevent this kind of diseases?

Dentist, Bangalore
Hi. Looks like you have wisdom tooth problem. Use betadine gargling with warm water twice daily. Visit dentist for check up.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have braces on my teeth are becoming yellow day by day though I brush them twice.

Dentist, Kolar
It is naturally difficult to clean your teeth with your braces on. Also the cement used to glue the braces onto the teeth also tends to get yellow with time. Use an orthodontic toothbrush twice daily. Use a mouthwash regularly. Scalling'll help u. Worry not. All this discomfort'll b worth the smile you get after the treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from teeth pain because of gap between teeth. So what is best to do.?

MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Chennai
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need deep cleaning along with surgical, gum strengthening procedures and / or root canal treatment. Floss the inter dental gaps with inter dental brushes to prevent food lodgement. Advance procedures can be done with laser. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months for cleaning and a thorough dental check-up. Limit sugary food to avoid tooth decay. Gargle your mouth thoroughly after every meal. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush. Tooth brush to be changed every 2 months.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son has problem of bad breath He brushes his teeth and also drinks lot of water but the foul smell is still there What can be done? He is 15 years old.

Dentist, Gurgaon
Kindly get him checked by dentist. He might have to get his teeth cleaned and polished if there is tartar /deposit on his teeth.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My dad is diabetic and has candidia fungal infection in the mouth. It's spreading all over the mouth how can it be cured?

D ( Diabetology), AFIH, DNB (F.MEDICINE), MBBS
General Physician, Pune
Diabetes decreases our immunity, person suffer from fungal infection like candida, you should try to keep your father sugars under control, check his fasting and pp sugar, and continue treatment for oral candidiasis like candis mouth paint. You may consult me for diabetes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doc, Sensations in teeth aft cleaning even after 3 months still persists. As adviced by dentist frnd, I am using colgate sensative pro relief. But still m nt feelling any improvement. So shoud i consult a nearby dentist ?

MDS Prosthodontics, BDS
Dentist, Chandigarh
Yes you should, you might need some filling or root canal treatment which can b confermed on taking a xray if not then go for desensetizing treatment and use thermoseal paste for brushing.If u r from chandigarh visit us.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am aged 62, male, and have of late noticed a small rash-like eruption (swelling) inside my mouth, on the left cheek wall. It is hard to touch; no blister. It hurts. There is always an itching sensation outside the affected cheek. Please advise.

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
Please get sialolithiasis ruled out a maxillofacial surg can be of help if the swelling on skin side of cheek subacious cyst could be the cause it will b best to get a prof help for clinical appraisal.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Am getting so much tooth pain, how can I overcome that. Please give me a suggestions.

Dentist, Nizamabad
Do some warm salt water gargles to have some instant relief and also if you have some densensitizing toothpaste. Apply it on the particular tooth. You can see the dentist after that.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My upper and lower front teeth overlap excessively. Space available for upper and lower teeth is not sufficient. What does it mean? And how to fix it.

Hi, from what you have mentioned above, it seems that you have got overbite problem in which the upper teeth totally covers the lower teeth when you bite and it can be corrected by orthodontic treatment. Its advisable to consult your dentist and get the best suited treatment planned out.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Why bad smell comes out after I sneeze. What's the reason and what is the treatment for it?

Advanced Aesthetics, BDS
Dentist, Mumbai
Hi, there are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor I am 38 year old man I have teeth cavity problem last one year what should I do please tell me doctor.

Post-Graduate Certificate in Endodontics
Dentist, Cuttack
Hi lybrate-user. Cavities should be treated in the initial stage only to prevent further damage to the tooth. But though its already a year you hav a cavity, it might hav gone lillte deeper. You first need a xray to know the extent of damage and then go for filling procedure, either normal or root canal. Or if completely destroyed and cannot be saved then extraction. Thank you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to get rid mouth ulcer. I am suffered mouth ulcer. Pls suggest good treatment.

Dentist, Pune
Take multivitamin capsules Drink tons of water Stop habbits like constant chewing of lip or licking of lip Use soft bristle tooth brush. Brush in gentle manner You can start using orajel or zytee for topical application.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 40 years old Right now I am suffering from tooth pain. I take tablet of zerodol sp, but no use. I am not able to sleep. What to do, please Help me.

M.Sc - Medical Bio-chemistry, BDS
Dentist, Jaipur
Medicines are just for symptomatic relief. When there is severe inflammation of pulp or abcess is there, painkillers may not work in that condition. Surgical drainage of pus and procedure according to prognosis after clinical evaluation and radiographic diagnosis is essential. So visit a nearby dental surgeon and get complete treatment for it. Then only medicines will work as they are just supportive in removing dental infection with dental treatment procedures.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old and im suffering with yellow tooth, kindly can you help me out of this problem.

General Physician, Mumbai
Brush twelve hourly and avoid any stain like products and if necessary we can do a bonding procedure to whiten the teeth
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed