Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satish M.Raval
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satish M.RavalYour feedback matters!
I am 72. I have pain in the heel of the left leg.Difficult to walk initially after sitting or resting for some time. Applied some oil like 'saindhava thailam. Seems not very effective. Seek advice
I am 23 year old and my height is five feet eight inch. I have headache and back pain for two month. I am also suffering from fever since last night. What should I do.
My friend suffer from acute pancreatitis since 2012. The attack was very frequent from 2012 - 2016. In 2014 it was severely attacked and collections formed around pancreas it has taken 6-8 months to fully recover as he fully lost his weight. From past 3-4 months he is consuming alcohol again with regular intervals. Recently he again consumed alcohol (breeze) continuously for 2-3 days. On 29 December there was pain again and vomiting. Ultrasound reports says that pancreas is bulky. The treatment is going on now but I would like to know 1.What are the consequences that are going to happen if he continues consuming alcohol? 2.He is spoiling his pancreas since 2012 how long it takes for pancreas to become 100% healthy if he stop consuming alcohol forever?
I have a problem. My semens get leaked all the time. Any bad thinking or if talk with my gf or any gals my semens start coming out through penis tip always. Is it ok or m suffering from a disease. M so unhappy with the secretion of semen all the time .plz reply.
I am 31 yrs suffering body pain specially back due to that I have pain at my right side breast please help me out.
I am above 20 year old guy. I have been driving since last 5 years as my job. My backbone is paining now. and I am Not able go drive for long. So what shoud I do?
Hi Doctor, I am 25 year old male, having stomach/stool problems for quite a long. I have of lot of gas. I have a history of kidney stones , allergic rhinitis. During cure for allergic rhinitis I had diarrhea like stools very often in day. 3 4 month back I had UTI and actually was a small stone. Thus is ended up having antibiotics for 10 days and my stool was again diarrhea like. Now I have gas , after having a meal I want to go to poop again which is very less. My stool is yellow and rectangular in shaped about a inch long with small size poop too which floats. Most of the times I can see undigested food in stool. Kindly help. What should I do?
I am suffering from eczema since my childhood. And now I am 22 years old. I have consulted a number of doctors. But got nothing. Please help me.
Hello my name is imli I have a question for you I am suffering from a problem of eyes. I am unable to see clear vision. Please help me out from it. Also having problem to understand dark colored my age is 23 years. Please help me out from it and answer me. What should I eat.
The heart is a muscular organ that pumps blood to the entire body through a network of arteries and veins. This network contains big vessels which branch out further to supply blood to the distant organs. There is, therefore, some pressure that the heart and thereby the vessels need to exert to push the blood through these vessels. This is known as blood pressure, and normal pressure levels range from 90-140(systolic)/60-90(diastolic) mm of Hg. However, due to various reasons, this pressure could be more, which is one of the first signs of heart disease.
Causes of increased blood pressure:
- Thickening of the blood vessels. With age, the elastic blood vessels naturally turn rigid and less elastic, so there is more pressure required to push blood. It is natural for people over 55 years of age to have higher readings of blood pressure. This is known as primary hypertension (HTN)
- Narrowed blood vessels. This happens due to cholesterol accumulation along the walls of the blood vessels. Faulty dietary habits along with sedentary lifestyle have increased the incidence of hypertension due to this condition, known as atherosclerosis. Critical atherosclerotic narrowing of renal arteries lead to renovascular HTN that is one of the commonest of secondary HTN.
Other Causes of secondary hypertension are:
- Kidney problems
- Thyroid hormone disorders
- Congenital heart defects
- Chronic alcohol abuse
- Adrenal gland tumours
- Chronic use of medications like birth control pills, pain killers, etc.
Unidentified and uncontrolled hypertension can be silent and can lead to more severe conditions like heart attack and stroke. India is fast becoming the new hypertension capital of the world. Some of the common risk factors are:
- Family history
- Being obese or overweight
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Alcohol consumption
- Excessive salt intake
- Stress levels
- Ethnic background
- Hypertension can go undetected for years together, but if there are risk factors like diabetes and high cholesterol, it is advisable to periodically monitor blood pressure.
- Headaches, nosebleeds, and shortness of breath should not be ignored. These can be the first warning signs of hypertension, and if detected early, preventive measures can be taken.
- If there are co-morbid risk factors, it is advisable to constantly keep a check on BP readings.
This includes a combination of diet and lifestyle modifications.
- Quit smoking and alcohol: Of the many wonders quitting smoking can do, reducing BP readings is just one. The improvement would be almost instantaneous. Quit or else reduce alcohol and see dramatic improvements.
- Weight management: Through a combination of diet and exercise, ensure that weight is brought under control. Set a target BMI (Below 26 kg/m2) and work towards it religiously.
- Diet: Reduce salt, increase potassium, increase vitamin D, eat a heart-healthy diet, and see the hypertension readings improve.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!