Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Satish KaleYour feedback matters!
I am coming across all these problems Neck nerves pain, indigestion, head pain so which doctor should I consult or any suggestions that you can give to me or can you identify my disease.
There is a weird problem in my chest. When ever I bend down or do some work. It feels like a muscle pain. Can you tell me what that might be?
I am 23 years old and I am having backache from the last 2 yrs. I had consulted with doctors and they said that its not major but still I do habe these pains frim lower back to shouldera blade. Please advice.
Hello Sir, I am suffering pain last 10 years pain in back and stiffness in back every morning and evening when I want go in to my bed I feel lot of back in my back in now this day I am in tension a doctor He is tell me some blood test. My HLA 27 is positive.
Hello Lybrate I am 23 years old working in it company I have a problem. My problem is my backbone. I am working 9-10 hrs a day due to this my backbone hurts like hell. Please tell me a solution so that this will not happen in future.
I have been experiencing abdomen pain and back-pain for about a year. Is this due to gastric or wrong posture while sitting? Please help.
Hi, My kid 9 years old last week he fell from cycle clot the blood near in hip joint kindly advice what we have to do for first aid.
My body aches so much all the time. The pain is really bad all over my back, neck, arms, legs and shoulders.
I am Siva 18 years old. I am having some neck pain I will not use pillow for sleeping I will use my hand in my head during sleeping due to this any problem will arise later or I have to avoid sleeping with hands as pillow what is the correct posture and how to sleep without using pillow.
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Make sure that you pay attention to your posture while sitting in front of a computer.
Avoid sitting for long periods in front of a computer.
Take frequent short breaks – if possible, try taking a five minute walking break every hour.
Make sure you change your posture as much as you can, rise up and stretch whenever you feel tired.
Choose a chair that is comfortable and support your back as well as that allows you to rest both feet flat on the floor and shoulder-width apart.
When sitting, try to position your knees at 90 degrees, directly over your ankles to keep your spine comfortably upright.
Don't sit with your legs crossed. It will make difficult to keep your spine straight and shoulders squared, thereby worsening back pain.
Place your system at an optimal level so that you don't have to contort your head and neck to work on it.
Keep your screen at eye level about an arm’s length away. You mouse should be kept right next to your keyboard.
Try to keep your weight balanced on your feet while standing.
If you have to speak on the phone frequently, use a headset or speakerphone to avoid bending your head and neck which will only aggravate the pain.
Sir my back born is day by day going to week And shoulders also I suffering from back pain and shoulders pain.
Is costochondritis Very risky/Dangerous? My doc told me it is muscular pain but uptill now it had been 3 months I am facing from muscular pain. So usually it takes this much time to heal or might be any other reason? So I want to know that exactly how muscular pain is caused in chest and is it dangerous or not?
Arthritis is a very painful disease. It restricts you from doing a lot of the activities you would love to engage in. However, there are steps you could take to reduce the chances of it happening to you.
Here are some tips, which help you in preventing Arthritis:
- Take Omega-3 fatty acids: Research proves that the regular consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids, present in fish, result in decreased risks of rheumatoid arthritis. Omega-3 fatty acids are also found in foods such as olive oil and walnuts.
- Take Vitamins and olive oil: Vitamins are crucial, especially A, C and D. Vitamin A can be found in carrots. vitamin D can yet again be found in fish while vitamin C can be found in strawberries, mangoes, pineapples and oranges. Olive oil is also useful because it contains polyphenols which reduce the chances of developing arthritis.
- Eat ginger and broccoli: Ginger and broccoli are two of the most therapeutic foods for various reasons and the chances of getting arthritis are also proven to reduce due to these foods.
- Avoid injury: Although this is very hard to do sometimes, avoiding injuries do reduce your chances of getting arthritis.
- Control your weight: This is very important, especially for your knees. It has been proven by researchers at John Hopkins University that if you are 10 kg overweight, then 30 to 60 extra kilograms of weight fall on your knees.
- Exercise: Strengthening your muscles around your joint decreases the pressure on the joint. If there is less pressure on the joint, then the chances of arthritis are reduced. The best way to decrease pressure on the joint and strengthen your muscles is to exercise.