Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Satish GokuleYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old. My problem is my teeth is slightly yellowish. I am feeling shame to laugh with other people. How can I make my theet whiter at home without consulting a dental clinic in a natural way.
I am 21 years old but till now my front teeth not fallen but in that 1 teeth has fallen and it is growing little bit I am worried about that there is any solution.
Some problem in my mouth, anything I eat it feels spicy and not feeling any taste, I have applied zytea, glyscrine etc but have not helped, its been seven days now, what should I do?
Little amount of blood comes out while spitting early morning once I woke up. Is it serious. What is the remedy. Please suggest .
When bacteria destroys the outer layer of your tooth (the enamel), cavities become inevitable. Cavities are usually treated with a simple filling procedure. But if the cavities manage to enter the interior of your tooth, they can cause extensive damage to the nerve tissues, which are encased by the pulp. This damage to the nerve tissues is termed as pulpitis an extremely painful condition.
The only way to prevent pulpitis is a root canal, which is a treatment to save and repair the badly infected tooth. During the procedure of a root canal, the pulp and nerve are removed and the interior of the tooth is sealed after it is cleaned thoroughly. Then to protect the hollowed space, a crown (a rigid cover which is stronger than the enamel) is implanted. Basically, root canal aims to preserve the tooth and not save it, since it is extremely infected and already dying. If the infection is not treated promptly, it can spread to the tissues around the tooth, causing you pain all over your head.
Root canal is minimally invasive and not at all painful. The pros of root canal include:
- Tooth extraction is not needed
- The tooth can remain intact
- There is no bone loss around the tooth
How about you think twice?
A root canal takes up a lot of your time, and expenses. Sometimes, you may wonder if you should get a second opinion before undergoing such a transformative surgery.
Before your doctor can diagnose, he/she will perform an X-ray of your mouth. If abscesses (these show up in X-rays as dark spots) are found, you may need a root canal procedure. Usually, people refrain from a root canal, and go for a second opinion, especially when the tooth is not really bothering them and if there is hardly any pain. It all depends on how far the infection has spread.
If the infection is shallow, a simple amalgam filling can treat your problem. But if the infection has penetrated deep into your tooth and damaged your nerves, you have no choice but to get a root canal done.
Hello Dr, I am going through severe throat pain for past three months. All tests on throat swab, x-ray, tonsils, blood sugar cane out normal. Few doctors on consultation said that I might suffer with this because I'm worried about my younger brother who we lost three months before. But I could feel continuous pain in my throat, dryness in mouth, and frequent white patches near tonsil lobes. Please help me out on this issue.
Ybrate 200 When I am doing brushing on teeth then why little bit water comes from gums can you pls tell me how I stop it? Thats why it takes 30-40 minutes time on brushing.
I had an abscess in the gum. So doctor started root canal but before root canal he said infection should be cured. So he opened my tooth so that pus could come out. When the abscess was nearly gone then he checked via X Ray and saw infection in tooth (there was no or little abscess or cynus). Now he has done a metapex filling and told me to wait for 3 weeks till infection subsides. Again abscess is visible on next day Is it okay?
Dear Doctor I am having a problem from my mouth getting bad smell. So please kindly advice me what i have to do for this ?
I have got teeth implant on left upper jaw. But sometimes there is severe pain like electric shock which goes to brain.But it occurs only when i eat or drink something. Pl advise.
I am 48 yr old male having problem of excess production of saliva (chipchipa substance is produced) in mouth at the time of inhaling any thing in the mouth.
Dentures are prosthetic devices and their purpose is to replace missing teeth. Dentures are basically false teeth, which are supported by the tissues of the oral cavity. Most dentures are removable, while some are permanently fixed. Dentures are widely used by people all over the world, who have missing teeth.
Here are the ways in which dentures can improve a person's life:
- Speaking becomes clearer: Missing teeth make it difficult for a person to speak clearly. Using dentures will fix this problem and you will be able to speak clearly and properly as dentures take place of the natural teeth. It takes some time to get adjusted to dentures and many people practice pronunciation of difficult words in front of the mirror after getting dentures fitted in their mouth.
- You can eat normally again: Missing teeth cause difficulty in eating and you are unable to eat many of your favorite dishes, which require strong teeth. After getting a denture fitted, you can get back to eating all sorts of foods again and biting or chewing won't be difficult anymore. This too takes some time to adjust and in the beginning, you should eat soft foods by cutting them into small pieces. You should abstain from having chewing gums or hard food initially.
- Your self esteem gets improved: Losing teeth makes you look bad and many people feel embarrassed or ashamed because of missing teeth. A denture is a perfect remedy for this. After getting dentures, your teeth will be back and will look and feel natural. There is usually no worry about the dentures falling off or slipping out as they are fitted properly in the gums. You will look good, and the lost confidence will be back.
- You will have improved oral health: Missing teeth cause health problems, such as bone loss in the jaw area. To avoid this from happening, dentures should be used. These teeth implants will replace your old teeth, and bone loss will be prevented.
- You will appear younger: Missing teeth alter the structure of your face. Wrinkles might appear or the face may seem to look collapsed, then dentures can effectively support the structure of your face and make it appear to be more youthful with added fullness.
Dentures improve the quality of a person's life greatly with missing teeth. They should be taken care of properly, cleaned regularly and you should have regular dentist appointments to ensure a proper fit of the denture. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.