Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Satish G. PhatarpekarYour feedback matters!
My father is having chest pain and shoulder pain. What is the reason and medication for it. He is working in night shift.
I have just recovered from viral fever n little bit of cold 2-3 days before meanwhile I am suffering from tonsils 3-4 days. I have taken roxid doze but it can't help. My pain at throat has become severe n it is paining badly while swallowing food.
I have frequent moth ulcers mainly on tongue and throat. Its very painful. Is there a remedy for this?
He has fungal infection around private part, and its growing, it itches very much, he used some cream but it didn't worked out completely, so please suggest some medications available nearby.
I am 51 year old and suffering lot of problems i. E. Hypertension, Sinus, Headache, Cervical, numbness on some body parts.
I have been through a sinus operations In which doctor has removed my increased bone .so I just wanna know is dat doctor has put on any stitches inside my nose because I feel so.
I have alot of work lod. So my brain works 24x7. My would be is air hostess Nd we usually meet 3-4 days/month. Our intimacy ain't last longer. I think i'm having Premature Ejec issue. If any suggestions or medications. It would be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Doc, I am repeatedly getting severe fevers and unbearable body almost every day since a week or two. Can you please tell me, why is this so? And if possible suggest me some solution please.
I ejaculate very early like I saw a woman I desire and after that I felt some fluids leaking from my penis and when she was gone I wondered her and I was only rubbing my penis it ejaculate early I am worried please help suggest me some medicine please.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.