Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SatishYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from stress nd I really don't know why and what is happening to me when I'm in anger I even hit my head with iron rod, even on walls, or beat my head with my hands and I cannot able to get my cond in stable condition my reason for stress n anger is my studies and I even don't know what else I have a girl friend she sometimes tries to help me and she failed max times I really don't know what is happening to me I even tried to do worst things like in anger I tried to kill my self please help.
I am 21 years old. And I am 38 kgs only. Its been a year my weight is constant. I have tried so many healthy diets. But nothing helped. Please suggest something (i am vegetarian)
I am 23 years old I have suffering from stomach pain because of indigestion of food. Because I used to non veg thri.
I'm 15 years old. I have irregular periods. While my periods I cannot tolerate my stomach and back pain. Then I suffer with fever whenthis time. How can I get rid of this problems?
Hi. I have throat pain from last 3 days. I am not able to swallow any thing. please advice me what to do.
I'm a student of engineering, I could not read in book at midnight. My body very weak and not healthy. Maximum time of the day I am sleeping. What can I do.
I having stone pain very badly in my side stomach what should o do for this to relief from the pain. Please advise me fast as possible.
I am in depression last 1.5 years cause of my study and my weight is also gain and I do not go outside of my house what can I do?
A Patient age 84 diabetic angiography reveals 99% blockage of one artery and 90% blockage of another blood platelet low 89000 taking ecosporin 75 mg one tab daily monit 2.6 mg twice daily (nitroglycerin) lopivas 75g one tab daily please suggest treatment and surgical options.
Sir, My height is 5.11ft n my weight is 50kg.. I want to gain my weight as soon as possible for joining for security job. Plz help me that what diet should I take.. N I m vegetarian..
My age is 21 and I have pimple spots or holes which looks very bad plzz help me how to get rid of it. Thank you.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.