Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
I am 36 years old and for last five year I have thyroid tsh 40 so can you suggest the medicine? Please advise.
I am 29 yr male, I have thyroid problem and using thyroxine sodium 100 mg tablets and my weight is 96 should I have increase the power or to continue with the same.?
My father, 58 , non diabetic has been suggested for phacotiol surgery. Doctor has explained about various lens like Monofocal, multifocal and tennis multifocal symphony. I am inclined towards symphony lens as we were told that glasses will not be required at any distance. Is it true? How much would be the cost for symphony lens surgery? Is it fully covered by goodhealthtpa Insurance. Are there any other lens which can be glasses independent at any distance. Now only his right eye has major problem , his left eye has difficultly in seeing near distances. So does he need to have cataract lens for both the eyes?
My thyroid problem (t3, t4 is very large from normal and tsh is very low from normal).Please do help
I have a diabetes and blood pressure, and I am feeling very weakness whole day, so please give a best protein powder name.
I am 39 years old I am diabetes percent two years give me some suggestions for control my sugar level my f. F. 235 and after 200.
Hi my father is diabetes he gets leg pain and he gets leg burning sensation on his leg. He's taking medicine its not recovering Please advise me what treatment he can take.
I am an 52 years old male having stones in my Pancreas for the last one year. Came to know through the ultra sound and CT Scan. Due to this my blood sugar is high and fluctuation. Presently I am taking Panlipase capsules and also Insulin 12 in the morning and 8 in the evening. I want know is there is any way to dilute/remove the stone from the pancreas.
I am 27 yrs old. And having hypothyroidism. Taking thyrox 75 and soon to be get married how does it effect my coming life? What should I do that it won't affect further.
I have hypothyroidism for 4 years recently l got my vitamin d checked and the reports shows am deficient as it is just 11. 38ng/ml and vitamin B12 at 169 pg/ ml. I was advised to take calcigen D3 tabs once a day for 10 days and another one said one tab once a week. Am confused how much should l take kindly suggest.
A person with diabetes can have a safe and healthy sex life and is it compulsory that their kid will also have this problem if male parent is diabetic.?
Hi sir, Recently I effected to thyroid problem, in my first test my TSH result is 15.5 my doctor suggested use 100mg daily, after 1 and half month I used to start 50mg after 10 days I go for test my TSH result is 0.11. Can you please suggest me how much MG I used daily. Can you please help me.
Is there any permanent cure of diabetes? we have tried ayurveda & homeopathic but in vain. The best alternative available at present is insulin - which is not a permanent solution.
Nutritious and healthy food is capable of arresting or even reversing diabetes. Here is a list of 13 such wondrous foods that, if eaten consistently, will ward off diabetes -
1. Sweet potatoes: Unlike regular potatoes, sweet potatoes are rich in fiber and Vitamin A along with a low Glycemic index.
2. Tomatoes: Tomatoes offset diabetes with its nutrients like Vitamin C, E, and iron. They can be eaten raw as well as cooked.
3. Fish: Consume fish like salmon, mackerel, tuna, and halibut etc that are rich in omega 3 fatty acids. Cook them in a simple way rather than deep-frying.
4. Apples: Apples are full of fiber and low in calories. Thus, they are able to effectively fight bad cholesterol and diabetes. It is best to eat them with their skin.
5. Avocado: This fruit comes packed with monounsaturated fats and balances blood sugar level. It also contains good fat that is capable of reversing insulin resistance.
6. Berries: Almost all kinds of berries are rich in antioxidants and fiber. They boost the production of insulin and lower down blood sugar.
7. Broccoli: Broccoli contains chromium that stabilizes levels of blood sugar.
8. Carrots: Carrots are extremely rich in beta-carotene that is known to lower the chances of diabetes.
9. Flaxseed: These are rich in fiber, protein, magnesium and good fats. They are known to helps cells in absorbing insulin.
10. Yogurt and Skim Milk: These dairy products are rich in calcium and protein for fighting against insulin resistance that leads to diabetes.
11. Oatmeal: Oatmeal comes loaded with soluble fiber that helps in delayed conversion of consumed carbohydrate into blood sugar.
12. Almonds: Regular intake of 4-5 almonds daily reduces the risk of diabetes as well as cardiovascular disease.
13. Garlic: Garlic is known to elevate the insulin level in the blood. It is rich in Allicin and vitamin B thiamine that activates pancreas for the production of insulin.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 6 Special Sex Tips for Diabetics