Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Today while passing urine I noticed that it was orange-red in colour, my periods are over 4 days back. Along with urine white fluid also passed. Kindly clear my doubt why it happened. .i am tensed.
Hi doctor I'm suffering from anal fissure previously blood s to come out and now no blood but pinching pain while passing stools. I am 23 years old. please suggest m some medicine and ointment so that I can recover quickly. I am also having chronic constipation.
Hi I have a problem. After urinating there are still some urine drops coming out of my private part pls help me.
Hello Sir, I am 25 years old. I am suffering from a burning sensation whenever I go to urine and I have very frequent urination than usual in a day since last four years. Every 5 minutes gap I feel the urge for urination and after going to the bathroom, a very few drops of urine comes out after some time gap. I cannot drink water or anything as after drinking I feel the sudden urge for urination. Can you please suggest me a permanent remedy to get out of this problem?
I have 6 month old child. Wo pehle easily urine pass krta tha but before 2 months wo pressure k bad urine pass krta h. Please suggest something what should I do.
The prostate gland in males surrounds the urethra, through which urine and sperm are passed out of the body. Its function is to secrete a fluid, which provides nourishment to the sperm. It is about the shape of a walnut and is present between the pubic bone and the rectum.
As a man crosses 40, the prostate gland begins to increase in size due to an increase in the number of cells. This is known as hyperplasia. The condition is usually benign and therefore the name benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH). As it continues to grow, there is an increased pressure on the urethra. Therefore, there can be problems with urination. The bladder, being a muscular organ, compensates to some extent and so the problems with urination are mostly managed. If left untreated, this can continue to be a major problem and the bladder may not be able to compensate. In men who are 60-plus, BPH is very common.
Signs and symptoms
- One of the initial symptoms of BPH is when the urine stream begins to grow weak.
- There could also be a reduced speed of passing urine.
- Men with BPH never have a feeling of complete emptying of the bladder.
- On the other hand, there is also a constant difficulty in initiating a urine stream. There could be intermittent breaks in the urine stream.
- The person may feel the need to strain to initiate the stream and to ensure complete emptying.
- There could be dribbling of urine after passing urine.
- The duration between two bathroom visits can constantly reduce, with the constant urge to urinate.
- There is a constant urge to visit the bathroom, which is more common in the night. One of the most annoying features of BPH is the walking up at night to urinate, but with an inability to initiate a stream and an inability to completely empty the bladder, it leaves the person very irritated and frustrated.
- There could be blood in the urine. In fact, blood in the urine accompanied by fever, chills, nausea and vomiting are indications of an emergency.
- There could be blockage of urine completely, if the enlargement is quite severe.
If you are having any of these symptoms, then the doctor will first test for an enlarged prostate through a digital rectal exam. Then a test is done to check a chemical called prostate specific antigen. Increased levels of this chemical is almost always indicative of BPH. In addition, X-rays and scanning may be used to confirm diagnosis.
Though medications are available, confirmatory treatment is through surgical removal. The procedure needs a inimum of 2 to 3 days. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a urologist and ask a free question.
I am 56 years old lady with the problem of urine retention, slight leakage when cough, laugh, what is the remedy????
1) Avoid hard water to drink, drink sufficient boiled water or purified water only.
2) Avoid fruits containing small seeds like tomato, guava, vegetables like brinjal,
3) Take 4 crushed Elaichi (cardamom) add 2 cups of water boiled to become half filter it, add 2 spoons of cow ghee take on an empty stomach.
4) Do skipping exercise daily so that stone can come down to the bladder.
5) Drink sugarcane juice without ice empty stomach or as possible.
6) Duration to cure kidney stone is depends upon size, the number of stone, position (kidney urethra).