Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sashi KantYour feedback matters!
Muze last 1 year se anal part me bht burning hoti h or kbhi pain bhi hota h.Muze blooding nhi hoti h.allopathic doctor se cheque krvya unhone kha ki piles nhi or na hi fissure .Bas ulser h.or koi operation ki jarurt nhi h Dr. ne 1 month ka treatment dia h.usse bht aaram lg gya h lekin kbhi kbhi problem phir se ho jati h.Me is problem se bht paresan ho chuki hu. Kya homeopathic medicine se iska parmanenet treatment ho skta h.Meri 5-6 six months bad married h.Muze bht tention ho rha h.Me Kya kru jisse ye problem Puri trh se khtm ho jaye. please plz please suggest me.
I am suffering from headache last two weak. What should I will do for this. Please give me some suggestion.
Sir I am suffering from fever from last night I have headache I have some rings on my legs I have flu.
Male impotence is also commonly known as erectile dysfunctioning. This is a common problem faced by men as they age. Impotence can be described as the inability to have or maintain an erection for long enough to have intercourse. Though the risk of impotence increases with age, age does not trigger this condition. Impotence can be triggered by a traumatic experience, certain medications or medical conditions etc. In most cases, impotence is temporary and can be relieved by simple home remedies.
However, it should be noted that what works for one person may not work as effectively for another and hence it may be necessary to experiment with different remedies.
- Garlic: Garlic boosts the immune system and also serves as a powerful antiseptic. Additionally, it also functions as a sex rejuvenator and hence is effective in case impotency is triggered by traumatic experience and diseases. To benefit from garlic, chew 2-3 cloves of fresh garlic daily. Garlic bread that is made with whole garlic cloves can also aid in the production of healthy sperm cells.
- Onion: Though many people shy away from onions for their odour, it is considered an aphrodisiac that enhances the libido. It can treat premature ejaculation, impotency and the involuntary loss of sperm cells while asleep. To use onions as a remedy for impotence, fry a crushed onion in butter and mix with a spoon of honey before eating it on an empty stomach.
- Drumstick: Drumstick can be used to cure impotency, premature ejaculation and thicken semen. It is often used to treat functional sterility in both men and women. Boil 15gm of drumstick flowers in 250ml of milk or boil 120gms of dry drumstick bark in its powdered form with a litre of milk for half an hour. While the former mixture can be strained and had as it is, mix 30 gms of the latter with 1 tablespoon of honey. To experience the benefits of the drumstick, this should be taken three times a day.
- Dates: Dates strengthen the body and have the ability to increase sexual drive, endurance and overall vitality. It also calms the mind and helps fight stress that could be causing impotency. Pound equal quantities of dried dates, almonds, pistachio nuts and quince seeds. Take about 100 gms of this mixture each day to see effective results.
- Asparagus: The dried roots of asparagus are also known as white musli. In traditional Unani medicine, this is known as an aphrodisiac and a form of treatment for impotency. Boil 1 cup of milk with 15 gms of dried asparagus roots and have the mixture twice a day on a daily basis to benefit from it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
The most common cause of neck pain can be cervical disc disease. It is generally caused by the abnormality of the disc that is the cushion present between the vertebrae. The disc can get damaged because of arthritis or any unknown cause. When damaged, it usually leads to inflammation or spasm of the muscles leading to neck pain.
There are a number of pain medications, traction exercises, and physical therapy for minimizing the neck pain. However, these home based remedies help in relieving pain along with a speedy recovery:
- Take it easy: If you have a busy and hectic life, then take it easy. Living with cervical disc diseases can lead to an increase in the neck pain; thus cutting down on activities helps. A comfortable position should be observed while resting. If need be then a pillow can be placed under the neck.
- Apply Cold/Heat Pack: There is always a confusion regarding whether a cold or a hot pack is to be used. The recommendation is to use ice or cold pack for the first 24 to 48 hours of the injury, so that the swelling subsides. This should then be followed by hot fermentation in order to improve the muscle stiffness and also loosen them. But in case of a cervical disc disease neither cold nor heat penetrates the tissue to relieve inflammation, so it is best to use the one which feels better. Whichever, pack is chosen it should only be used for 20 minutes and then left for 40 minutes. Take care and do not use ice or heat directly against the skin.
- Stretch: Stretching exercises should be done in order to improve the flexibility and relieve pain in the neck. Exercises can be performed after warming up of the muscles by a warm towel or bath. Here are a few simple stretches for cervical disc disease that you can do at home:
- Move the neck: As per the study by the American Medical Association, women who had neck pain got relief when they did exercises using light weight and resistance bands. This increased their endurance and strength of the neck muscles. Also, 30 minutes of exercise in the form of biking, walking, swimming, and biking is recommended to improve the blood flow.
- Maintain the posture of the neck: A bad posture can cause a neck pain. Every time while standing, sitting, walking, lifting the posture should be kept in mind. The head and neck should be kept straight and the back should be supported in order to avoid neck pains.